Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RohanJi

Hey, can you please tell when was it said exactly? Did you yourself saw this lf or was it mentioned by someone else?
No doubt, this has helped him in image correction, plus some money for a vacation, but the way their scenes pan out, the understanding between them, the attraction doesn't seem unreal(except those cheesy and OTT scenes in which they rate each other). The tension and closeness between them was very evident in the last few days before Upen's eviction. Even Mahek has pointed out that Upen told her on Finale shoot to take care of Karishma and sent in a lot of stuff for her. So, it was clear he was head over heels for her plus he was insecure/unsure about her state of mind after her return.
Seeing the response and support KT is receiving outside, he would have rightly felt that KT might not acknowledge and reciprocate. Once she's out, she might get busy with her assignments, projects and life in general and will friend-zone him. If she can forget her bf in 3 months with him, she might come back to her old self in a month without him. So, I think it was a desperate last resort attempt on his part to woo the girl. He knows her inside out, all her good and bad points plus he has been single for last 3 years, probably looking for the right girl. And I think KT comes closest to what he would have wanted. How else can you really find that right partner than at the bIgg boss's house where you are holed up with others 24 hrs 3 months. It was certainly a selfish move but then he was looking at the bigger picture. Of course he ended up ruining KT's image in this process but then as they say, everything is fair in love and war.

dna article
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both are faking no doubt record hai bb ki ghar ki koi love story jyada din nahi tikti
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think Uppi don't hve Food nd shelter outside so he has come inside.
Here he is doing time pass with KT.Sometimes i feel he is serious but she is nt.

I m sure once she comes out she will say TaTa Bye Bye to him.
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think thats why she was crying in the kitchen because she felt he is using her. But ABOUT TIME SHE ASKED him😆
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dono desperate hain 😆
Is this UpMa shit even entertaining? 🤔