Soha Ali Khan getting married to Kunal Khemu this week

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Toh baat pakki!

Soha Ali Khan is all set to tie the knot with long time beau Kunal Kemmu on January 25 in a low-key affair

Avinash Lohana

Jan 22, 2015

After a number of speculations being made about Soha Ali Khan and beau Kunal Kemmu's wedding date, the couple has finally confirmed January 25 as their wedding day. Soha and Kunal have been with each other since a while now and Soha had reportedly said that marriage is just a formality for them. When asked how excited they are for the wedding day, she says, "I know I said marriage for Kunal and me is a formality and on the 25th we are simply formalising a pre-existing commitment to each other. It may be naive when I say I don't expect much to change because we have spent many years together but it is what I feel. Having said that, I am excited and a little nervous too - it is a big step, a legally binding commitment. But I think we have stood the test of time and we ask for everyone's good wishes and blessings." Rumour mills also suggested that the couple will get married at her residence in Pataudi. However, Soha confirmed that the wedding will take place at their home in Mumbai. And only close friends and family members will be a part of this private and low-key affair. Since Soha and Kunal belong to different religious backgrounds, we asked if the marriage will be as per the Hindu norms or will be a traditional Muslim Nikaah, Soha confirmed that it will be neither of the two. She adds, "It is a simple signing of special marriage's act with a registrar in presence of our families at our residence."Soha and Kunal got engaged last year in Paris when Kunal proposed her with a ring. Soha had broken the news for her fans on Twitter. We tried to find out where the couple was heading for a honeymoon post their marriage; however there isn't any confirmation on the destination as yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
wow it's about time. They have been together for more than 11 years I think. I love Kunal, he's too cute and hot