Originally posted by: IF-Reader

Pritam took the briefcase and left i think, looking at Vindu tweet

nah he came third...the briefcase went to tanna as prize money I think
IF-Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: minzkumar

nah he came third...the briefcase went to tanna as prize money I think

i don't think runner up gets the briefcase it always has been like this.. they offer it to top.5/top.3 and if they choose they leave.. if no one choose then BB9 gets it 😆 😆
Priyani-M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow.. gautam won..let's complete this thread.. about 25lakhs I think pritam took that as per vindu tweet..
devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

omgg excited for GG to win

SUUUPPPEEERRR excited to see Gautam lifting the winner trophy...I have been following BB since season 6 and I was a silent reader but Gautam made me to comment n become "Senior member" from "New member" on IF and he also made me to open a twitter account.

I am going to miss Gautam, all of you and your wonderful posts 😭 Hope Gautam gets all the success that he deserves.
ItzMinzie thumbnail

i don't think runner up gets the briefcase it always has been like this.. they offer it to top.5/top.3 and if they choose they leave.. if no one choose then BB9 gets it 😆 😆

damn I just checked vindu's twitter..he twitted 15mins ago that pritam decided to tk 25lakhs briefcase...then how are people giving confirmed news that gaitam has won hours ago lol
ItzMinzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: devsriya

SUUUPPPEEERRR excited to see Gautam lifting the winner trophy...I have been following BB since season 6 and I was a silent reader but Gautam made me to comment n become "Senior member" from "New member" on IF and he also made me to open a twitter account.

I am going to miss Gautam, all of you and your wonderful posts 😭 Hope Gautam gets all the success that he deserves.

I joined the forum in Dec just cos of him n became a senior member.. this is the first season I am on this season
IF-Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: minzkumar

damn I just checked vindu's twitter..he twitted 15mins ago that pritam decided to tk 25lakhs briefcase...then how are people giving confirmed news that gaitam has won hours ago lol

lol they are sure he will win but nothing confirmed.. only confirm when Farah opens the envelop..
IF-Reader thumbnail
Party time!!! He won!!! Omg omgg omg!!! GAUTIII...
WE LOVE WE LOVE GAUTIII 👏
ItzMinzie thumbnail

lol they are sure he will win but nothing confirmed.. only confirm when Farah opens the envelop..

😆 Deepshika already twitted gautam won..I thought she saw the grand finale n shooting has been in India but will air later
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BIGGBOSSLiveNews @BiggBoss8Latest

#BB8 #BiggBossHallaBol So @TheGautamGulati is officially announced as the winner ! We congratulate him & all of his fans on his Victory