Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Agree..dis show is very much close to indian show bandini..ekta's show.. N was hit.. My mom's fav.. Bt as it was ekta.. It took mote then 500 epi.. Initial it was good bt den all khichadi.. Bt i must say kaneez haa diff level.. Tho story simillar bt performances making it diff.. In bandini der is ronit roy n his performance here amazing n got many awards n appticiations...

I hvnt watched bandini...if ronit was the hero...who was the heroine...I guess it aired in colors coz bk then I didn't used to hv colors...I got colors when madhubala started
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I hvnt watched bandini...if ronit was the hero...who was the heroine...I guess it aired in colors coz bk then I didn't used to hv colors...I got colors when madhubala started

No its not on colors it was on imagin chanel.. bt unfortunatly woh chanel hi band ho gya..N d heroine was asiya qazi.. She was new n i think currently she is in balika vadhu on colors as ganga.. Do u watch indian show in current?
Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

No its not on colors it was on imagin chanel.. bt unfortunatly woh chanel hi band ho gya..N d heroine was asiya qazi.. She was new n i think currently she is in balika vadhu on colors as ganga.. Do u watch indian show in current?

Even 6 months bk ibwas a sucker of Indian soaps...I hv grown up watching Indian dailies all my life...since I was in cls 5 till now my graduation lol...but recently every family drama looks repetitive...

If it's something different then I defo watch like recently I watched Everest and pukar in life ok...both of which was epic...I also watched ek hasina thi in splus...wanted to watch mahakumbh but it turned out to b crap...quit watching diya bati and ipkknd2 a yr ago ..watched pyaar ka dard till the end...used to watch sanayas rang rasiya too n drashtis madhubala but both ended

And I didn't find any other show that promising...mainly because the leads aren't promising...gone are the days when we used to mk vms on the leads

Latest shows hv such mediocre actors actresses playing leads that I don't feel the draw towards any serial

But now I m looking forward to a few Indian shows which 'll start in Apr May ...like the new Sony show reporters with kittu n rajeez khandelwal...DRASHTI Sid karnick new Zee tv show...and a few more with good starcast are coming up...hope I can watch them
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Even 6 months bk ibwas a sucker of Indian soaps...I hv grown up watching Indian dailies all my life...since I was in cls 5 till now my graduation lol...but recently every family drama looks repetitive...

If it's something different then I defo watch like recently I watched Everest and pukar in life ok...both of which was epic...I also watched ek hasina thi in splus...wanted to watch mahakumbh but it turned out to b crap...quit watching diya bati and ipkknd2 a yr ago ..watched pyaar ka dard till the end...used to watch sanayas rang rasiya too n drashtis madhubala but both ended

And I didn't find any other show that promising...mainly because the leads aren't promising...gone are the days when we used to mk vms on the leads

Latest shows hv such mediocre actors actresses playing leads that I don't feel the draw towards any serial

But now I m looking forward to a few Indian shows which 'll start in Apr May ...like the new Sony show reporters with kittu n rajeez khandelwal...DRASHTI Sid karnick new Zee tv show...and a few more with good starcast are coming up...hope I can watch them

I was too a serial watcher.. Evn during my board exams.. 😆 bt den during clg my interdst in daily soap decreased.. N den after graduation i started to watch new shows bt which ever i pick it bcm desaster.. Couple change ho jate ya hero hi change ho jata.. Its normal in indian soaps bt dt lost ur interst.. Dia bati is good bt endless drama bcm more irritating.. Still ppl love dem here in india n its in top shows.. I didnt watch ipkknd.. No 1 or nt 2.. My mom loves kumkum bhagya n qubul hai..(dnt knw y??) So smtimes i watch kkb.. Its okk.. All ektas drama..

I regularly watch only 1 show on SP is suhani si ladki.. It is also sotan saheli drama n story is too predictable.. Bt still i find it diff coz d lead is nt like other star plus bahu..she is strong n nt crying all time.. Casting is new n nt so much attractive bt still it looks real.. I wanted to watch everest bt after 9 my mom take over tv ..:(..

N after intruducing paki dramas thrw zindagi i visit dis forums n when ever gt time watch online.. Dis days i cnt follow zindagi regular bt i keep all upadates from twitter n IF.. :)

N zee launched a new chanel called &tv.. Its begusarai is now in highlights ... Its very close to wasseypur movie.. Its seems promising..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup .so true when Ekta starts off decent and goes in to total bakwas with less than mediokar drama. I love watching Ronit Ry and so I started watching his latest Itna karo na muze pyaar but that too dragged in to 60 plus episode to get to wedding for which he had come to India. It was getting unbearable to watch even though I love to watch Ronit. how much of torture one Balika vadhu can handle? that saga is going on since last 6 yrs plus. yeh rishta kya kahelata hai is on and on with making laddoo for holi ,Diwali... diya aur bati hum started with good note and now is a utter messfor yrs
As drag of a show can be but Pakistani drama has an end and a story which is not on going for years and generations. that is what wonderful about them. now a days I like the actors as well from Pakistani dramas over young crowd that is in Ekta 's.
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

yup .so true when Ekta starts off decent and goes in to total bakwas with less than mediokar drama. I love watching Ronit Ry and so I started watching his latest Itna karo na muze pyaar but that too dragged in to 60 plus episode to get to wedding for which he had come to India. It was getting unbearable to watch even though I love to watch Ronit. how much of torture one Balika vadhu can handle? that saga is going on since last 6 yrs plus. yeh rishta kya kahelata hai is on and on with making laddoo for holi ,Diwali... diya aur bati hum started with good note and now is a utter messfor yrs
As drag of a show can be but Pakistani drama has an end and a story which is not on going for years and generations. that is what wonderful about them. now a days I like the actors as well from Pakistani dramas over young crowd that is in Ekta 's.

ri8,, in current ektas ye hai mahobattein is only show i feel doin good n its all coz of the star cast n content is good too.. child artists are awesome,,, n abt yrkkh n bv n sasural simar ka my god i dnt understand how dis show working damn good on trp,, dey always in top 5 ,, n sp sathiya,,
n pak drama has dis adv of limited episodes n it works n it dont loose the content ,,,