Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How was d last monday epi..?? Wu plzz..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I can't believe I m saying this but I m a newborn fan of the show
I jus liked yumna in recent two shows I watched...ullu baraye and mausam and hence gave this one a try too for her and surprisingly it turned out to b a very good show...wish it got better ratings as the script is pretty good n nice screenplay dialogues

The starcast isn't that good but they all suited the roles ...so no complaints there

I watched all 21 epis bk to bk last night and it was worth a watch

Sofi kept telling me she watches the show and thank god I gave it a shot
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

What happn in last epi..?

The Epi was too good I don't want to ruin it for u
Plz watch it n enjoy without reading ny spoilers nywhere
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The Epi was too good I don't want to ruin it for u
Plz watch it n enjoy without reading ny spoilers nywhere

actually i was afraid dt d truth will reveal n shahmir will blame kaneez..😔 so i didn watch epi,, n was asking for wu.. bt after watchin epi m quite ok bt dis girl made big mistake,, i think she loves shahzer bt it will create troubles for both sisters ,, god dis arjuu such a stupid ,, n now she is enjoying afandi status n forgetting abt what she did,, 😡
Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
Freebird_23 thumbnail
It was last episode.. N it was awesome.. Perfect ending.. N last kaneez n shahmeer scene was really beautiful n perfectly done.. I like how kaneez became mallika.. How dt amma accept her n realise shahmeer his love..This drama is really pure n simple.. I jz hated arzoo coz of her deeds bt in last she was ok.. N the music is making its more beautiful.. Ill watch it again..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Even I was taken aback how beautiful the last Epi was
This show didn't hv much of a starcast but everyone was so PERFECT for the respective roles that I Cudnt complain and for a change it was not a devar bhabi doosri biwi crap ...the script was different and I LUVED the screenplay n execution

The ost suited the show so much n I m glad it was played in crucial moments

I used to wonder too why he doesn't call her by her name but they put an end to it in such a dhamaka way that I was pleasantly surprised

I LUVED how arzoo shazir track ended too and how it was the mom in law who finally officially gave the approval to shameer to give a second chance to life

this show is really the most underrated show of the current season and I m so glad I watched it

Now looking forward to yumnas kaanch ki guriya from next wk ...that show is written by faiza iftikhar who is a good writer and it has my fav sami Khan too...so really excited
Freebird_23 thumbnail
I was very surprised dt no1 talking abt dis show.. Its really nice show n d concept too.. Falling in love again.. I didnt like when shahmir always after his dead wife...n coz of dis he cant accept dt he love kaneez .. He was such a die hard lover..Bt d way der feelings devlopes was really nice.. N my most fav character is shafeena.. N her poems..

Kaneez was lookin so cute .. I watched her promo of paras..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was a total cliche show of semi India/desi concept. I should say East Asian show. Honestly there is no diff between India and Pakistan's culture so all of these are closely related stories.
I can say one thing well executed story and made it very likeable with short ,simple and sweetness of it as well. I think if given to Ekta Kapoor this can be a running show for next 5 years and drag a good show to ground. Overall casting and acting was good as well. I prefer not to watch current shows but thatnks to Abby i am watching few now. I saw the entire show in one weekend except for last two episodes. I am glad i saw it. nice show enjoyed it very much.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

it was a total cliche show of semi India/desi concept. I should say East Asian show. Honestly there is no diff between India and Pakistan's culture so all of these are closely related stories.
I can say one thing well executed story and made it very likeable with short ,simple and sweetness of it as well. I think if given to Ekta Kapoor this can be a running show for next 5 years and drag a good show to ground. Overall casting and acting was good as well. I prefer not to watch current shows but thatnks to Abby i am watching few now. I saw the entire show in one weekend except for last two episodes. I am glad i saw it. nice show enjoyed it very much.

Exactly the story was cliche d but the execution screenplay casting acting was jus perfect...what made u watch this show cimba given there is no star power but I m glad u did ...

And I 'll mk u watch more recent shows...jus wait n watch ...lol
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Agree..dis show is very much close to indian show bandini..ekta's show.. N was hit.. My mom's fav.. Bt as it was ekta.. It took mote then 500 epi.. Initial it was good bt den all khichadi.. Bt i must say kaneez haa diff level.. Tho story simillar bt performances making it diff.. In bandini der is ronit roy n his performance here amazing n got many awards n appticiations...