Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I can't believe I m still watching that super flop saltanat e dil for SAMI...Thank god it airs 2 days a wk means less torture ...Will end by March

SAMI has two upcoming shows on geo

One with ushnah and rabab called PIYA MANN BHAYE..
Piya Mann Bhaye- starting from 11th February, every Wednesday & Thursday 9pm on geo.

Will watch it as thank god it's 2 days a wk

Then there is PARAS starring SAMI and yumna zaidi n it's promos are airing...it 'll start after saltanat ends I think...I. m liking th promos of paras...yumna is really good

Coming to this show...Will watch it when it ends
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

yaa dt was cute n when masi met him dt was hilarious,, 😆

i like perniya n kaneez scenes ,, nice,,
i like to see more arjuu n shahzers scenes,,

Yes I love Parniya and Kaneez..
But unfortunately, Kaneez is blamed for the accident that happened with Parniya..
Again. Shahmir doubted her without any solid proof. This guy will never learn
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i watched last episode ,, it was bakwas,, y shahmir always listen to dt lady n not his heart ,,, dammnn.. n dis misunderstanding wont be clear ,, n shahmir wont realize ,, last time when she used his 1st wife jewelry n he misunderstood her,, n it wasnt solved dt it was his maid,, shahzers mistakes ,, he didnt apologize 😔 these are d flaws in dis show,, dey r nt clear d situations,,
Freebird_23 thumbnail
as per d precap it seems something gonna wrong,,
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I can't believe I m still watching that super flop saltanat e dil for SAMI...Thank god it airs 2 days a wk means less torture ...Will end by March

SAMI has two upcoming shows on geo

One with ushnah and rabab called PIYA MANN BHAYE..
Piya Mann Bhaye- starting from 11th February, every Wednesday & Thursday 9pm on geo.

Will watch it as thank god it's 2 days a wk

Then there is PARAS starring SAMI and yumna zaidi n it's promos are airing...it 'll start after saltanat ends I think...I. m liking th promos of paras...yumna is really good

Coming to this show...Will watch it when it ends

i heard abt saltanat .. is it dt bad?? i dnt like samis look,, i watched promo,, i thot so bt on twitter ppl praised it ..😕

n i like dis girl yumna,,, 😳
mary78613 thumbnail
Shahmir does not apologise with words but through his actions. Whenever he did something bad with kaneez, he tried to show he was sorry through his actions. Shahmeer is a man of few words. And he really needs to stop blaming Kaneez without any proof. Now Parniya will tell him how she landed up in store and he will be guilty again.
As per the precap, Shahzar will misbehave with Aarzo. Maybe he will get physical with her. She is always instigating and annoying him. Maybe this will lead to their marriage?
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Freebird_23 thumbnail
my god dis girl arjoo is so stupid yarr,, she will create problem for kaneez now,,, jz to take revenge she blamed shahzer so dt shahmeer kick him out of d house,, bt now her plan backfire,, lollzz
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

my god dis girl arjoo is so stupid yarr,, she will create problem for kaneez now,,, jz to take revenge she blamed shahzer so dt shahmeer kick him out of d house,, bt now her plan backfire,, lollzz

What happened in the episode yesterday?
I missed it. Can you give a short WU?
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

What happened in the episode yesterday?
I missed it. Can you give a short WU?

Shahzer n arzoo fight.. N he try to hit her..den shahmir came n saw dis.. N slapped shahzer in front of evry1... Den kaneez convience arzoo to apologize to shahzer so shahmir firgive him... Bt dis mad girl blind in revenge.. She went to shahzer for sorry bt actually instigate him.. N he was drunk .. N she falsely blame shahzer for misbehv with her in front of shahmeer.. N que shahmir dt can he punish his son..

N in next epi shahmir fixing der marriage ..
mary78613 thumbnail
Omg! How stupids can she be! 😲