Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i watched its epi ,, i like it ,, i like kaneez ,, she is cute,, last i saw her in thakkan on zindagi,, she is so different in dis character,, her cheme wid shah meer quite odd,, bt still der scenes are good,,

i like kaneez sis arjoo too,, she is so bitter as truth is always bitter,, i like her straight foreword attitude,, n i think she will end up wid shah zer,,

its same story of bandini, bt both diff at performances,, 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Th gal playing kaneez is yumna zaidi n i hv also seen her first in thakaan in zindagi...is this kaneez shw good...i was in two minds whether to watch it or not
Freebird_23 thumbnail
It is good.. I like it.. Sp d music. Its really amazing.. Try it ..its nt complete yet..bt now romance will start so it will get interesting.. D only thing annoyed me was d neg character amma begam..she is more bitter n selfish..

Der is another love story wll start along..is arjuu n shahzers..dey use to hate eachother bt i think dey will fall for eachother..

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like this show. i have been following it from the start. It has a cliched story but the acting of the leads is good.
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I like this show. i have been following it from the start. It has a cliched story but the acting of the leads is good.

i hv confusion abt arjoo s character,, is she divorcee ?? or wht?? coz once kaneez told her dt her attitude had ruined her house ,,😕

i didn watched initial epi so,, cn u clr??
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

i hv confusion abt arjoo s character,, is she divorcee ?? or wht?? coz once kaneez told her dt her attitude had ruined her house ,,😕

i didn watched initial epi so,, cn u clr??

Yes she is divorced. Something was wrong with her husband and she chose to leave him. Don't remember exactly what was wrong..
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes she is divorced. Something was wrong with her husband and she chose to leave him. Don't remember exactly what was wrong..

okk,, thnx 😊
mary78613 thumbnail
This week's episode was good. Kaneez is slowly making place in Shahmir's heart. I loved the scene when she reluctantly told him that her maasi was there and she cannot go in her room so he took her to his room, and then the blanket scene was super cute! Shahmir is getting more impressed by Kaneez with each passing day
Freebird_23 thumbnail
yaa dt was cute n when masi met him dt was hilarious,, 😆
i like perniya n kaneez scenes ,, nice,,
i like to see more arjuu n shahzers scenes,,
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watch this sometimes.
Yumna is so good in this