Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Yes now I can see reaction, now Sahir will react like Nick Cage ðŸ˜ē itne burre din aa gaye uske 😆

shaq nahi tha ummid thi ke sayad ek baar I don't get it and feel normal ðŸĪŠ

Ye lo...tumhara jawab 😛
Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ðŸĪĢ God, Shweth!😆
Ok, My thoughts...😆

I was a little disappointed with the saaz scene- could have been written slightly better. On the whole, it was good...the intensity would have looked beautiful if they allowed some more expressions. Loved one shot that was striking- the shadow falling on Sahir's face- hiding his expressions...he looked daaarrrkkk...ðŸ˜ē😆

I think I liked Arzoo's introspection better. Those tears rolling down...😭

Why does she react this way? Is it because she feels trapped and the concept of being a second wife nags her...OR Is it because she loves him...despite everything...Arzoo's feelings were raw and visible the day after the Rape attempt...in the breakfast scene...When Sahir choked at the table, she could feel concern rising within her...

Did it digust her that she could still feel' for a guy after the way he had manipulated her?

Did she unknowingly interpret her reaction as hatred she must be feeling for the guy, as she walked out...

The introspection was cut short as HE walked in...Helplessness???...What did she feel for him? The mask comes off...Arzoo approaches him in all innocence...until she starts misinterpreting him again...she feels the need to let the guard on, once again...

How did Sahir interpret her in this scene? Her pain brought tears to his eyes...

What did he interpret her pain as? Does he know she still loves him, deep inside? He must- he sees she wears the bracelet. Does he also think she'd fight love tooth and nail, because he has mutilated her self respect???...

The murder mystery looks interesting...😉I just hope the love story doesn't get buried in it...ðŸ˜Ą

😕

Whatever...

-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: redviolet

Hi Di,

I was hoping they would redeem Saahir by actually showing he got his long lost business brains back. Because Rehman had him trapped and held by the neck bad for a very long time. He was a helpless pawn in his hands. But instead of Saahir getting his brains back they showed Rehman losing them as well? He believes in third century witchcraft? My daughter is going get killed? I could have seen if he had told Saahir your family has a lot of issues surrounding it polygamy and now murder? But this weird suspicion? I thought Arzoo bumping her head into Saahir twice was silly because she thought she would get thorns? It also made me think maybe Saahir is causing this perhaps as optimistically he wouldnt want his brother to meet Samaira.

Hi S,

At this point I am like ya whatever ...If Zaki has to come back ...Rehman / Samira have to exit simple as that for the CV's ...this circus will go on rest of the week once Zeenat enters the focus will be on Saahir / Arzoo/ Zeenat / Zaki ...Arzoo will forgive Zaki ...he will be her support ...The girl will be pushed around by Zeenat and Kurti ...
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Hi S,

At this point I am like ya whatever ...If Zaki has to come back ...Rehman / Samira have to exit simple as that for the CV's ...this circus will go on rest of the week once Zeenat enters the focus will be on Saahir / Arzoo/ Zeenat / Zaki ...Arzoo will forgive Zaki ...he will be her support ...The girl will be pushed around by Zeenat and Kurti ...

Di, I am already at the stage of losing interest and excitement that usually happens to show but the interest normally last for a year or so at least. I heard they changed the writers of the show around the pregnancy track that makes a lot of sense it was when I start losing interest. The screenplay hardly makes sense. If Arzoo was shivering in fear when her clothes got ripped. She should have been screaming when she found a maid murdered in her dress. Her expression was bland and later she went on thinking things through? The reaction was not how one would react for a murder.
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: redviolet

Di, I am already at the stage of losing interest and excitement that usually happens to show but the interest normally last for a year or so at least. I heard they changed the writers of the show around the pregnancy track that makes a lot of sense it was when I start losing interest. The screenplay hardly makes sense. If Arzoo was shivering in fear when her clothes got ripped. She should have been screaming when she found a maid murdered in her dress. Her expression was bland and later she went on thinking things through? The reaction was not how one would react for a murder.

Change of writers happen all the time ...Creators with channel interference will approve a track... then the writer writes ...For me the director is the visionary ...if he fails everything crumbles . Like you said , Arzoo's reaction ...this is the directors shortcoming not the writers .
Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

âĪïļâĪïļ
Oh my Behana you are ⭐ïļ for this post .

From that Alvira and KA gif to that salman & bhumika gif omg I called my hubby loud and I was jumping while reading the post .

Lovely dear .

Thank You ...glad you enjoyed the post 😃
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: blacklambo

ROFL

Hazarding a guess for kostin 9 😉
Today's precap had Arzoo in an investigative mode, which might have caused her fall. Maybe, she hurt herself and had fresh injury to her feet & that is what necessitated a trip to the hospital. Of course, 100% burns did not even warrant a doc's visit but recent injury prompted it...😆. Go figure!

Got to run but will attempt later...

Thanks for the clarification ...tube light was flickering 😆
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoonian

Ohmigod Shweta!! Your posts r so funny ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ
And the gifs!!! The one on Sahir's hair... My hus-band thinks I have lost it cause I am laughing out or chortling as I read your post.

Thank You ...Mission accomplished ...😃
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blacklambo

ROFL

Hazarding a guess for kostin 9 😉
Today's precap had Arzoo in an investigative mode, which might have caused her fall. Maybe, she hurt herself and had fresh injury to her feet & that is what necessitated a trip to the hospital. Of course, 100% burns did not even warrant a doc's visit but recent injury prompted it...😆. Go figure!

Got to run but will attempt later...

Oops, disregard the response above. Just saw IKNMP and the hospital scene was in today's episode ðŸ˜ģ

Fav gifs - time u enjoy wasting is not wasted time, kostin for Rehman, Choudhary brothers at loggerheads like Salvatore brothers & meal with the murderer had me in splits 😆😆😆
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ya that was my reaction through out 😆

The Kutti Appa gift had me bursting into laughter my Father in law gave me the look as if "this gal gone mad"

Overall SAaz scenes was just awesome the intensity Harshad bought in was ðŸĪŠ goosebumps.. Hubby gave up on me long time while watching Humsafars the look he gives me is just ðŸ˜ģ my wife is a gone case 😆

Anyways the episode was quite alright and yes i agree Aarzoo should have given better reactions after seeing the dead body only if the director saab is not so clueless ðŸ˜Ą