Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG its 2:30am here n im laughing like a maniac...howlariousss post shwetha... keep writing.. the most horrible thing cvs done till now is sahir k hair k sath khilwaar... maaf nahi karun ge mai... πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The Saaz scene had me

Why is Nausheen still in NH ?
Anam The BAA bhi is my guess ! Reason is very simple , i want her out ASAP πŸ˜›
KA and her apshagun stuff 🀒Mrs SAC no2 could you pls use your new jhumru khan Mr husbad gifted you and throw it on KA's head πŸ˜ƒMr Hus-band wont let you go to jail, he may even burn the police station if anyone tries to get you there πŸ˜ƒ

To ASP Rahore ji, few instructions to you

Zyada footage mat khana
Dont ever disturb Saaz privacy Knock before entering Mr and Mrs SAC's room ( unlike the manerless Rehman )
And finally Can you pls Make anam The Baa bhi the culprit ? i will arrange a dinner date for you with Zeenu baby πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Rojaa- - 9 years ago
aidan34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome hilarious post as usual shweta.
pls pm kerke batao as how to make these gifs.i am loving it.
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aidan34

awesome hilarious post as usual shweta.

pls pm kerke batao as how to make these gifs.i am loving it.

They are all over net ...search maro mil jayenge . πŸ˜ƒ I don't make gifs ...
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Mana Sahir teri biwi he lekin kya usko kha jana he jo aise khich raha he

Oh Fb tum bhi na Its called Romaaance πŸ˜ƒsamja karo naa πŸ˜†
Edited by -Rojaa- - 9 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

Oh Fb tum bhi na Its called Romaaance πŸ˜ƒsamja karo naa πŸ˜†

Rosh you know how much I enjoy people invading personal space 😳 πŸ˜†
arre thoda space beech me hota to konsa romance kum ho jata πŸ˜†
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Aise mera naam khulam khulla matt lo, sabko pata chal jayega big wacko I am πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

What makes me wacko - keep guessing, answer is as easy as figuring out what is happening in the show; no not humsafars rather more entertaining show hum-suffers πŸ˜›

Yes all will say they only liked one scene today, Saaz scene between so many Saaz-ish. But I have same issue, personal space. Mana Sahir teri biwi he lekin kya usko kha jana he jo aise khich raha he

Love you GIF on time not wasted - It needs to be new tag line for the show 😎

Chudhary bro's are not worried abt murder, you say something happened to Arzoo they be running.
Wait a minute Shweta, your request may have been heard - Sahir is indeed vampire and so is Zaki - hence all dark characters and not worried abt murder πŸ˜†

KA, The Mummy and dummy mummy - πŸ₯±

It seems Man of house can't get ladies to leaves his hairs alone πŸ˜† khud katne nahi the to abhi Arzoo ko bol rahe ho 😲 iska bharosa nahi raat me bal ka kam tamam hi na kar de πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
But today's episode I am bit sad, Rehman is leaving 😭 afterall him and Sahir had jodi

Saahir reaction...

But Rehman saying, beti baizatt ho jaye parwa nahi, je bhaghwan to abhi takk kya apne aaloo bechne ke liye khada tha 😑 ab takk teri beti ko Zaki ne itna baizatt kar hi to diya tha

Now a word on Arzoo's marmatt, finally they do it but forgot that show doesn't air on Fridays and if you wanted to promote show by Dr. Neil K - arre kissi ko heart attack hi dilwa dette, bahut log he K, The Mummy, dummy mummy, heck Rubina ko hi dil ka dohra karwa dette, that way Sahir could have redeemed himself that he even took servants to top cardiologist πŸ€ͺ

Jay ,

My responses above πŸ˜›
Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

res

for now any guess for my fav gifπŸ˜†.

edited

God Shweta this is so much 🀣 .

The time you enjoy wasting is not the time wastedπŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved your Alvira, KA and the brother's GIF

and dinner with murderer🀣 🀣 🀣

@ Zaya - if not murderer then the new entrant🀣

Bhavii,

Thank You for your support ...πŸ€— I had the best time at the meeting , boss was furious πŸ˜†
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya4ever

Shweta loved your post...πŸ˜† The gifs are amazingly hilarious... Loved the Sallu's reaction for Kutti Aapa..and that doggy gif for Rehman .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

One good thing this spooky track did ... It got us these wonderful and hilarious GIF filled posts by Swetha πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

I loved that Bhoomika cutting Salman ka hair wala gif πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. yeah can Aarzoo do that plss πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

And yup the cool brothers ...XYZ ka murder gaya tel lene as long as Aarzoo is alive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About that hospital scene in other show , I think its last attempt by channel and PH for trps mayb by promoting it to a higher trp show πŸ˜• .. otherwise made no sense

Rehmaan and Sam gone now .. CVs had no idea what to do .. toh short cut mara .. just needed an excuse to kick them out of the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keep these posts coming Swetha because I suspect more comedy and spookiness in coming episodes now with the Cop arriving 🀣

Hi Jyothi ,

Mera pagalpan tum sub zhal rahe ho 😳 What is with unkept look Gul's previous show hero bhi same story ab yeh bhi ...I want the hairdo back to the original ASAP . Ekta's show has high TRP's ? Why am I nor surprised ...

Zeenat maharani ki entry ho rahi hai na ...what did you expect ? Three weeks wasted on Samira/ Rehman

I can take comedy ...only criteria leads should be the focus .