Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I have a busy day ...will be back to respond guys ...In the meantime ...

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Saahir ke saat dinner milneh se raha 😆...will make you a SaAz edit ...will tag t work ?

aweee Shweta thats cutee... whoever wins this gif is for you

Bhavi, Not sure whether i can guess correctly...(since I haven't participated that many conversation with you.. but I will try.. I think Sahir's gif.. or may be Bhumika cutting Sallu's hair) 😛

Edited by Zaya4ever - 9 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL
Hazarding a guess for kostin 9 😉
Today's precap had Arzoo in an investigative mode, which might have caused her fall. Maybe, she hurt herself and had fresh injury to her feet & that is what necessitated a trip to the hospital. Of course, 100% burns did not even warrant a doc's visit but recent injury prompted it...😆. Go figure!

Got to run but will attempt later...
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohmigod Shweta!! Your posts r so funny ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ
And the gifs!!! The one on Sahir's hair... My hus-band thinks I have lost it cause I am laughing out or chortling as I read your post.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Di,

I was hoping they would redeem Saahir by actually showing he got his long lost business brains back. Because Rehman had him trapped and held by the neck bad for a very long time. He was a helpless pawn in his hands. But instead of Saahir getting his brains back they showed Rehman losing them as well? He believes in third century witchcraft? My daughter is going get killed? I could have seen if he had told Saahir your family has a lot of issues surrounding it polygamy and now murder? But this weird suspicion? I thought Arzoo bumping her head into Saahir twice was silly because she thought she would get thorns? It also made me think maybe Saahir is causing this perhaps as optimistically he wouldnt want his brother to meet Samaira.

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—
âĪïļâĪïļ
Oh my Behana you are ⭐ïļ for this post .

From that Alvira and KA gif to that salman & bhumika gif omg I called my hubby loud and I was jumping while reading the post .

Lovely dear .
Sana70 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆
Amazing gifs as always dear. 👏
Alvira jaisi maa ho to Sahir bhoot-prett se kyun daregaa ðŸĪĢ
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aise mera naam khulam khulla matt lo, sabko pata chal jayega big wacko I am ðŸĪŠ 😆
What makes me wacko - keep guessing, answer is as easy as figuring out what is happening in the show; no not humsafars rather more entertaining show hum-suffers 😛

Yes all will say they only liked one scene today, Saaz scene between so many Saaz-ish. But I have same issue, personal space. Mana Sahir teri biwi he lekin kya usko kha jana he jo aise khich raha he

Love you GIF on time not wasted - It needs to be new tag line for the show 😎

Chudhary bro's are not worried abt murder, you say something happened to Arzoo they be running.
Wait a minute Shweta, your request may have been heard - Sahir is indeed vampire and so is Zaki - hence all dark characters and not worried abt murder 😆

KA, The Mummy and dummy mummy - ðŸĨą

It seems Man of house can't get ladies to leaves his hairs alone 😆 khud katne nahi the to abhi Arzoo ko bol rahe ho ðŸ˜ē iska bharosa nahi raat me bal ka kam tamam hi na kar de 😆

But today's episode I am bit sad, Rehman is leaving 😭 afterall him and Sahir had jodi which can only be expressed like this

But Rehman saying, beti baizatt ho jaye parwa nahi, je bhaghwan to abhi takk kya apne aaloo bechne ke liye khada tha ðŸ˜Ą ab takk teri beti ko Zaki ne itna baizatt kar hi to diya tha

Now a word on Arzoo's marmatt, finally they do it but forgot that show doesn't air on Fridays and if you wanted to promote show by Dr. Neil K - arre kissi ko heart attack hi dilwa dette, bahut log he K, The Mummy, dummy mummy, heck Rubina ko hi dil ka dohra karwa dette, that way Sahir could have redeemed himself that he even took servants to top cardiologist ðŸĪŠ
Edited by jay_bpm - 9 years ago
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So funny Swetha.. ðŸĪĢ ...bhumika salman gif got me laughing..how I wish Arzoo does that 😆 . And I like any Akshay gif... 😆
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ I Speechless !
The gif's are hilarious Shweta 👏 especially the Time not wasted.. Bhumika hair cutting 😆
Thanks for this awesome post. 👍🏞