Beintehaa' fame Harshad Arora pairs with Shiny Doshi foR Zee tv next

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Zee TV, as a channel has gained enormous pace in its numbers, courtesy its big shows, Jodhaa Akbar, Kumkum Bhagya and Jamai Raja. The channel now has few interesting concepts lined up for a launch this year.

Rashmi Sharma Productions will be making a massy show for the channel, which will be a typical television drama. The show is in its nascent stages, and the casting process is presently on.

However, we at Tellychakkar.com have gotten to know that the show will have a very popular actor playing the male lead.

Any guesses on who the person is?                  

Well, it is none other than Harshad Arora of Beintehaa fame. The young lad climbed the popularity charts in quick time, owing to the success of his maiden show on Colors. And now, he will be back to entertain his fans with a contrasting character when compared to his role of Zain in Beintehaa.

Roped in as the female lead on the show will be Shiny Doshi, the beautiful actress who essayed the role of Kumud's sister, Kusum in Saraswatichandra.                        

A reliable source says, "The lead cast has been locked, and the pilot for the show will be shot soon. The show is expected to roll fast, as the channel is readying few new launches in the first quarter of the year."

When contacted, Harshad told us, "Yes, talks are certainly on. All I want to tell you now is that this will be a very different character, totally unlike Zain and Harshad. If I get this, it will be a new challenge in terms of the role for me."

Shiny Doshi refused to comment when we called her up.

Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS i don't know what to say all the best to him ! i will still pray that we get Harshika back !
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx

Best good luck to Harshad!

No Beintehaa 2 season?! 😭 😭 😭 Edited by Samia600 - 9 years ago
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR SHARING! EXITED TO SEE HARSH BACK ON TV AGAIN... BUT😭 SAD😭 AT THE SAME TIME COZ I WAS EXPECTING BI SEASON 2 DUE TO ITS HIGH DEMAND OR HARSHIKA BACK AGAIN!! BT NYWAYS ALL THE VERY BEST HARSHAD!! MAY U REACH MORE HEIGHTS THIS TIME!!😊
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS!
But he's going to work with rashmi sharma ? i mean her shows are typical saas bahu drama.. 
Anyways, best of luck  Harshad! Edited by -TheInstigator- - 9 years ago
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs
Good luck harshad arora
Hope we get harshika together one day
And i also want best for preetika rao.
Vaise what about pree as sita in siya k ram?(untouched concept of ramayana sita ram luv story)which ll soon air on sp.I read that audition r going on for sita ram.
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 
Wow!!Harshad on a new show!!!
Happy and Sad!!Probably many zaya and harshika fans are!!!
Yet happy for him! !!
All the best Harshad 👍🏼
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well atleast we can see him back!
UGGH I'm gonna miss Zain so bad. There's nothing like him<3
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
i'm excited to see harshu back on screen tho he isn't coming back with the one i expect him to be .but yet i'm really happi for him ..ATB harsh..TFS..:):)
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs
Wish all the luck for harshad arora