Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Yes, Possible - like  Diandra...

In BB, anything can happen, especially when the channel is supporting Gullu blindly...

Till now i m not getting diandra ne aisa bahar jakar kya dekh liya that all of a sudden she has all praises for Gullu. 
She has problem if karishma has taken time in saving her from nominations but she dont have any problems with - kya dikha rahe hain yaar TV par, maine kya kiya diandra mujhe le gayi thi, she kissed me i just kissed her back, cant trust anyone not even diandra Etc etc.
Edited by SheetalAnshul - 9 years ago
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well said sana ... she saw right through fake gautam πŸ‘πŸΌ
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

jali jali jali sach sun ke jali πŸ€£

🀣
Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
This could just be Sana's call for attention. How else can she get max publicity after getting ousted? Talk against the most popular guy of BB.

Arent we all talking about her now?
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

Till now i m not getting diandra ne aisa bahar jakar kya dekh liya that all of a sudden she has all praises for Gullu. 
She has problem if karishma has taken time in saving her from nominations but she dont have any problems with - kya dikha rahe hain yaar TV par, maine kya kiya diandra mujhe le gayi thi, she kissed me i just kissed her back, cant trust anyone not even diandra Etc etc.

Diandra maybe missing Bathroom leela and Lotion Leela or thought maybe BB would give her another opportunity to re-enter the house, but alas - BB producers seemed more interested in Upma than GauDi...

She made a fool of herself for nothing! 
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

Exactly! The whole situation with Diandra returning and giggling like a love struck teenager around Gautam seemed to be dripping with manipulation by BB. That person was so opposite of Diandra.

And then she had a problem with Karishma taking time but still saving Diandra nonetheless. Did she not then see all the things Gautam said about Diandra behind her back and to the camera? Calling her a buri aatma, questioning her when she didn't save Puneet (even when he was supposedly back to being friends with her).

So you mean to tell me the woman who left with wanting nothing to do with Gautam later on had a problem with something small with her friends and ignored so many things Gautam did and said to her.

Yep, definitely a drastic action by BB to save this guy's image.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Sana πŸ‘ She analyzed him well. Its a different thing seeing him in a highly(biased) edited show and living with him 24/7. How come almost every HM that has come has called him fake? So many people can't be dumb and wrongπŸ˜†
girlie_giggles thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Well said Sana πŸ‘ She analyzed him well. Its a different thing seeing him in a highly(biased) edited show and living with him 24/7. How come almost every HM that has come has called him fake? So many people can't be dumb and wrongπŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ
girlie_giggles thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

jali jali jali sach sun ke jali πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Well well another housemate who comes out and doesn't praise Gautam.

Praneet was indeed correct in his view of Gautam."It's easy to watch a bandar from outside but not to live with one."

Let me guess, Sana is a jealous one too now?

dost ab tak tum par logo ne attack kardiya honga pakkse ..

yaha  par freedom of expression hai par GG fans ke liye bas :)