Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please give GG the award that is above, actors has ever gotten! acting for 3 month!!!! he is wonderfull!
SIMPLY THE BEST!
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In WKV she said she wants Gautam or Pritam to win girl first decide tum kahan acting kar rahi ho WKV me ya is IV me πŸ˜†
Olicity thumbnail
Yesterday she said that she would be happy if either GG or Pritam wins. Why sudden change now ?
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

well she is dumb for a reason πŸ˜›

To be honest ...I am not qualified to assess her dumbness ...as I haven't seen her IQ test report to make a claim

I am just reacting to the claims made in the earlier post that ...she is dumb hence she made the statement.πŸ˜›

What I saw in the interview made sense ...she just said Pritam looks real and Gautam looks like he is audition for camera...she just endorsed what Kapil said about GG auditioning 24 x 7... Gautam certainly deserves to be in the Guinness book of world record for longest audition ever.πŸ˜†

Let's for a second assume Sana is dumb as some claim ... she said yesterday that the winner will be between Pritam and Gautam...would you call that statement dumb too...so hypothetically Karishma should be the winner because the statement came from Sana .πŸ˜‰

P.S - Btw with all the 24 x 7 auditioning ...he still hasn't impressed Mahesh Bhatt ...he didn't consider GG Even worthy of role play , film offer to bahut door ki baat hai...and completely ignored him.😲

May be Mahesh Bhatt is jealous of GautamπŸ˜†

Edited by MadOwhat - 9 years ago
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She want gautam fans attention
aashanaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ov course she wil said dat bcoz gg did nt agree wid watever she wud wnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep ur opinion wid urself sana...im glad u cme out coz u were doing nothing in d house...mayb u lliked wen pritam was flrtng wid u n nt gg dats y said pritam shud win..!!!!!!!!!

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On her second/third day itself she was telling to one of the girls (LF or uncensored not sure) that everything is complete opposite of what they are shown on TV.. 
Another day, she and Sambhavna did discuss that G can be very irritating (not that we were shown all that) and Sambhavna said there is good and bad in him but she has promised to stick to his side and so won't go against him..  

But nothing new in what we are hearing.. Most of the people other than Sonali did have negative stuff to relate about G and that is why they were all convinced (when in the house) that he will be voted out.. But after they come out, they realise that viewers are not shown anything that could affect his chances and showing anything  now will anyway not matter.. 
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh so sana also knows the truth.. well done sana. poll khol of baba gULLU..
jai ho fake gulati ki..
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

To be honest ...I am not qualified to assess her dumbness ...as I haven't seen her IQ test report to make a claim

I am just reacting to the claims made in the earlier post that ...she is dumb hence she made the statement.πŸ˜›

What I saw in the interview made sense ...she just said Pritam looks real and Gautam looks like he is audition for camera...she just endorsed what Kapil said about GG auditioning 24 x 7... Gautam certainly deserves to be in the Guinness book of world record for longest audition ever.πŸ˜†

Let's for a second assume Sana is dumb as some claim ... she said yesterday that the winner will be between Pritam and Gautam...would you call that statement dumb too...so hypothetically Karishma should be the winner because the statement came from Sana .πŸ˜‰

P.S - Btw with all the 24 x 7 auditioning ...he still hasn't impressed Mahesh Bhatt ...he didn't consider GG Even worthy of role play , film offer to bahut door ki baat hai...and completely ignored him.😲

May be Mahesh Bhatt is jealous of GautamπŸ˜†

everybody who utters a single wrd agnst gg is jealous. period.
doesn't matter if the person is inside bb house or outside..
only gg has the right to criticize ppl, comment abt upbringing n family bg. nobody  should say anythng agnst him..
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

oh so sana also knows the truth.. well done sana. poll khol of baba gULLU..
jai ho fake gulati ki..

Pritam is married KiddoπŸ˜†