Nobody is being their real self says Sana Khan!

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Sana Khan is the latest inmate to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house. The model-actress is the first
"challenger" to be ousted after the show introduced its Halla Bol version. The actress tells us that she went
inside the house as a positive person, but the experience of having stayed there has turned her into a
negative person. " I went in with the notion that I'll be myself, but the show doesn't allow you to do that. It
is very different from what it seems from the outside. Those inside the house can go to any extent to win,"
she said.
Though she would have liked to be a part of the show for a longer period of time and reach the finale, the
"two-faced" contestants posed a huge challenge. "Nobody in the house is being their real self " they are
all doing things keeping in mind that they are under constant scrutiny of the camera. People who were bad
mouthing each other are now close to each other," she says referring to Rahul and Dimpy's sudden
proximity.
Unlike the time she was a regular contestant and in the limelight, this season Sana was only a voice in the
backdrop. Was she afraid of rubbing people the wrong way and bringing up unflattering episodes of her
past? (She was accused of kidnapping in 2013).
"I don't think I have a controversial life. I took time to open up as I'm not the kind of person who will gel
with strangers very easily. I took my time to find my comfort zone and by the time I had, I was out," she
adds.
Upen and Karishma are in the spotlight for their recent lip locking on screen. Does Sana have a thought
about that? "If a girl is in a serious relationship for two years, and is kissing and cuddling a male
contestant without even breaking up with her partner, all I can say is that she is doing it for the cameras.
The show will get over in a span of two weeks. Can't they wait until then to show their love for each
other?" she asks.
We asked Sana what she thinks of Farah taking over Salman's role in the reality show.
"Once Farah hosts the show for a year, she will finally get the hang of it. Stepping into Salman's shoes
was a brave decision and she should be applauded for the same. People are judging the host at every step
and Salman has created a mark for himself," she says about Farah Khan playing the host.
Salman has supposedly mentored quite a few contestants from the BB house. There were loud whispers
that Salman Khan recommended Elli Avram's name to director duo Abbas-Mastan for their comic flick
opposite Kapil Sharma. So why is it Sana hasn't bagged a meaty role yet? "Being recommended by
Salman and getting to play a role in his film are two very different things " I have starred opposite
Salman Khan in his home production and that in itself is more than enough," she said.
- deccanchronicle

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She was the only one. Dumb outside and dumber inside. Once a rotimaker always a rotimaker.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: angeala95

Tu raenday sana!! 🀣

i read it something else at first πŸ€£ Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 9 years ago
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
i remember in season 6, she was telling Aashka while sitting in the garden area, "ye andar sab game khel rahe hai" πŸ˜•
cant believe she is still doing that πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
is this official interview that people were talking about!!

nways thank you

can u post the link!!!!

Sana took long time to gel

Sana wasn't the right contestant for halla bol
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

i read it something else at first🀣

Gandi baat!! πŸ˜†
I m a good girl!! 😳
Aphrodite272 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodrama

Upen and Karishma are in the spotlight for their recent lip locking on screen. Does Sana have a thought
about that? "If a girl is in a serious relationship for two years, and is kissing and cuddling a male
contestant without even breaking up with her partner, all I can say is that she is doing it for the cameras.
The show will get over in a span of two weeks. Can't they wait until then to show their love for each
other?" she asks.

Why didn't she say this inside? What was she scared of? KT's tantrums and tears? If she was her "real self" then she would have just said it to their faces instead of applauding their cheating inside!
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sana not for biggboss game
when she in top3 just bcoz of salman
warna kabki nikal chuki hoti
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

i read it something else at first πŸ€£

So I am not the only one πŸ˜†

This Sana is a bimbo. So glad she's out. Waste of a contestant who had no proper content to offer. Judging from her behaviour in the house & her comments, she has a lot of growing up to do. Dunno why Salman is wasting his chances on a useless talent like her.