CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Watched last night the promo of new show...Dun know how many among u are aware about it...so just dropped in to share it with u all...as its really a good one for all of us😃
dint get that exactly as was not aware about that at all..and it suddenly came front of my eyes that i could not get that...
Soon Star plus gonna give us a new show....Siya Ke Ram😃...the last part (Adhaya)of Ramayana...😃
and i think UVK gonna play Ram😛😉so m so xcited😆...as it was the same teaser/promo/trailer/whatever😆 as Krishna(Saurab) used to play flute sitting on a tree in Mahabharta...his back was shown😳

So exited😛

Regards.
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have seen it dear!! But it has srj as the promo starts by saying that after the success of mb we have another mytho show!!
It doesnt exactly mean srj is going to be our rama!! Although i would love to see him back! 😃
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well Siya ke Ram is by Nikhil Sinha(of Mahadev fame). And nothing has been decided as yet; not even the casting!! Star Plus aired the promo out fear that someone will steal the idea(read Asoka and Rangeela channel). Nikhil Sinha himself confessed that the idea is still in its nascent stage and nothing of the sort is done up yet!
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.