Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

why are u think like this to see today his intense look 😆 are you do n't see film fare pre party , he was attending in there he look awesome , so why are u so worried

becoz he have taken that looks only that time when he announced that ke he is leaving bV...im scared becoz just donot want that he should take so much stress fro that crap show and its makers..
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

becoz he have taken that looks only that time when he announced that ke he is leaving bV...im scared becoz just donot want that he should take so much stress fro that crap show and its makers..

Are do not think soo much its not like thats , i have watch the today whole epiosed of the SI but i did not feel anything wrong even he did great job in today epsiode , he look so confidence while hosting the
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
If Sid was looking rough again then it must be episode shoot in last week only during BV last shoots.. Because he was looking all clean shaved and fresh in FF party and in the pics with Akanksha Dhawan. 😊

Originally posted by: Russhme22

If Sid was looking rough again then it must be episode shoot in last week only during BV last shoots.. Because he was looking all clean shaved and fresh in FF party and in the pics with Akanksha Dhawan. 😊

i think he done the shooting of two three episodes in a day...as becoz his part is very restricted..😊..and both the episode were shot on the same day...😊

Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

Are do not think soo much its not like thats , i have watch the today whole epiosed of the SI but i did not feel anything wrong even he did great job in today epsiode , he look so confidence while hosting the

He have improved a lot as an anchor too...😳
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't watched today's episode yet for the obvious time zone difference 😛 but will watch it soon online then will come here & comment 😳

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

I haven't watched today's episode yet for the obvious time zone difference 😛 but will watch it soon online then will come here & comment 😳

picture uthake eha post jaroon kar dena...😊

and yeh agar episode ka link mile tho who bhi post kar dena..😊
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Good evening all...😊
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

today onwards i will write the short translation of the whole SI episode here.Smile

Thank you in advance Nandu...🤗

Originally posted by: Nataly

Good evening all...😊

good evening nataly...i am writing down the Wu of the whole episode on the page 9 . pls check it...😳