Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Hello helloπŸ˜› here are few caps from Saturdays epi...couldn't take a lot...have been super busy this weekend will try to take some more later...btw how come Sid wasn't there in today's episode Kahi aur toh busy nhi hai nikamma πŸ˜›

Thanku Zarqa πŸ€— what a way to start Monday 😳
Sid's slight smile in this pic..

Pata nahi kahan busy hai 😑

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Is it that IF reported it that way.. But looks like IF gets to know things in advance 😑 today srj is hosting UP special too.. And if you notice the main forum page, his name is added to cast.. I think they add it there only if that person is hosting weekdays episodes.. So I started believing the news.. Anyways after today I am really confused πŸ˜•

All these SI storys are true and very educative and therefore, these storys should be watched as much as possible...so, there is no place for "doesn't matter" who is the host...the host must be able to draw attention to the story and Sid is doing exactly this...⭐️

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Hello helloπŸ˜› here are few caps from Saturdays epi...couldn't take a lot...have been super busy this weekend will try to take some more later...btw how come Sid wasn't there in today's episode Kahi aur toh busy nhi hai nikamma πŸ˜›

Zarqy...πŸ€— , waiting for the further caps and for the further episodes with Sid as the host...⭐️

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely picture
Edited by xBabyAngelx - 9 years ago
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the caps
Parthaa thumbnail
thank you so much 😊

ryanryu thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Who is that beautiful and cute actress who played the role of Nisha in " Savdhaan India [Maharashtra Fight Back] 20th December 2015 [tonights episode - 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm]?
Somebody please tell me her name. :(
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dont now,if it s the right way to post this. The episode,i saw tonite a girl so eager for. shopping, .i could nt digest with this topic. If it s true or just a msg t o everyone.