Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deefan

Is your flight back to sf today ishima? Have a good flight!

Nahi re, 21st early morning! 

Thanks though ! 
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I am willing to be Pragya's bro and enter KB even if that means I have to "kutto" my beloved Abhi!!😆

🤣🤣🤣 LMAO!!!!!! We really needed someone whom Abhi is scared of...😆 we have that someone now.
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If I were Pragya:

Abhi: You didn't take care of my Daadi enough...

Pragya: First of all, I have done all I can for Daadi..If Daadi or her doc question me, I will explain..  but who the hell are you to question me? Did you appoint me as her nurse?

Abhi: Kya bakwaas are you talking? You are the bahu of this house!

Pragya: Yes I am the bahu, that's why I am answerable to Daadi.. but if you are saying I am your wife, may be you should re direct your question to Tannu.

fab idea! if only 
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

DON DON, first we have to make Pragya a fierce Punjaban and bring her bro in as well.. may be she does not even need a bro then...

Hayee...we'll have to work a lot on this girl to turn her into that...😆

You remember that Sarla Maa promo before KKB started?? Pragya should be a mixture of that Sarla Maa and Geet of JWM!!!

Pragya can maybe have a memory loss after which she turns into a fierce Punjaban and forgets that she is married to Abhi and loves him...and then everybody gets to deal with this brand new Prags...in all this she grills Tanu and Aaliyah the most with her Punjabi lingo.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

But Tia, he never knew that Pragya is the girl Abhi is getting married to. He didn't even know about Abhi getting married. But yes, he shouldn't have been encouraging Pragya to propose knowing Tanu is still in Abhi's life.

And Abhi for sure hasn't been sleeping with Tanu nor is he interested in doing so either. That's why she seems so desperate nowadays.

And Purab knows Pragya is the right one for Abhi and he has always wanted the best for him...maybe that's why he is encouraging her. But then instead of encouraging Pragya to propose he should be thinking of making his best friend realise how wrong he is traveling in two boats at a time.

@Bold...This is what is really needed...Purab making Abhi see his mistake in having and affair and still keeping a wife who he does not love just to please dadi...

Bulbul should be forcing Purab to make a decision about Pragya di once and for all..so she can move on with her life...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OOPS POSTED TWICE Edited by kubare - 9 years ago