Siya Ke Ram (Promo link added)

Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys. 'Am here after a long time.
Just saw the promo of the new show on Star Plus. It is named Siya Ke Ram. In the promo, they say - "After Mahabharat's unmatched success on Star Plus, we present before you Siya ke Ram".

I am not sure about the production but is Swastik Productions maybe. Since they were launching Ashoka but Contiloe took the work in hand, maybe they came up with this. If it is Swastik Productions creation, then I am surely gonna watch it and moreover maybe they choose some actors from Mahabharat too.

'Am excited.😃
Edited by Angela_Grokes - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parvathyk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

Hi guys. 'Am here after a long time.

Just saw the promo of the new show on Star Plus. It is named Siya Ke Ram. In the promo, they say - "After Mahabharat's unmatched success on Star Plus, we present before you Siya ke Ram".

I am not sure about the production but is Swastik Productions maybe. Since they were launching Ashoka but Contiloe took the work in hand, maybe they came up with this. If it is Swastik Productions creation, then I am surely gonna watch it and moreover maybe they choose some actors from Mahabharat too.

'Am excited.😃

Even me too cant excited. am sure its epic! :D
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
^^^^^Thabks for helping with the promo link
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gurlz I really wish dat swastik production come up wth dis show. The producer is nt yet confirmed?
I wish to C SRJ n pooja in d show. Bt, why ramayan? I mean ramayan has had so many remakes. They should hv brought something like vishnu puran.
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
If its Swastik production, then there r high chances to c saurabh, shah, pooja n other MB ppl in d show.
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
^^^^Okay. So, it is from the producers of Mahadev. Well then hopes are still high. Thanks a lot for the article.😊
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
oh so its Nikhil Sinha's show, hmm so there are chances, of seeing at least SRJ in d show. Hope they select saurabh as the main lead. I havent seen him in a love story. Siya ram's love story ok lets c..
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Bt Nikhil Sinha was about to produce dashavataar, where saurabh was selected to play d central character of Lord Vishnu. What abt dat show?
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This sounds interesting! Siya ke Ram, meaning the show is from Siya's pov?