Upen Patel using Karishma Tanna?

Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Suppose the show is over and Upen tells Karishma that he is already dating Natasha? Karishma cannot blame Upen as she was the one who kissed him. Karishma is agreeing every single thing to what Upen is telling her to do.

- Don't talk to Pritam and Ali - Check
- Insult Rahul in the task - Check
- Clean your Image and character (even if you have to humiliate others) - Check
- Just wear minimum clothes and be cake up - Check
- Always be with me and we will hold hands - Check
- Become my Robot - Check

So overall, she has became his puppet who won't even use her brain and think what's really going on. Upen is doing a brilliant job, i must say. At one point he praises gautam and other point he retweet his fans abusing GG. One side he is hugging GG, another side he was laughing when ali was humiliated GG.

Funny thing is he himself doesn't know if he is challenger or contestant๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I hope he gets evicted this weekk and he will get his biggest shock of 2015.๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is bewitched, totally smitten for him, fallen head over heels.
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Upen has a lot of self-respect and can't be fake. Else, he would have been licking Salman's toes like all other contestants on the WKW episodes. Duh!
Aphrodite272 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really think that Upen is using Karishma. If he liked her so much then he would have waited for her to come out. If he liked her so much then he wouldn't have made a move on Natasha so soon.
Tanna is just a desperate woman who'll respond to anyone who gives her attention.
His PR must have told him that your good calm side bombed badly so go in and show your charming flirty side now. He might have had a soft corner for her before eviction but since his return it[s just a fake act. She'll just be a notch in suave charming Upen's belt. This desperate Tanna thinks that he's in love with her and has ruined her game.
Watch how he drops Tanna in a matter of months when he exits. I doubt he wants to be associated with a TV actress let alone date one.
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Upen played so smartely nobody is blaming him
Look at the forum all posts r anti tanna there r very few anti upen posts