Amazing updates !!
Loved it <3
Very intresting ...
I want to kill MK ...
Continue soon sunidhi!!
Zaya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awsum written 😳 woh mk I thought mir khan h 😆 update soon OK nd plzz pm me wen u'll update
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all chapters at once. I really loved it :) ur an amazing writer plzzz do cont. Soon... waiting
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update ...and the kissy ..loved it
Sim
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

I loved BABA BI style..but I love this new style even more..every single chapter is making me fall in love with this story over and over again..and Zain just looks for chances..loved the way he manages to quickly peck her cheeks..it was simply beautiful :*

Awww Thank you so much ann
You have always been an inspiration to me...and you liking my crap is or was the last thing i ever thought.
I still write my baba style but wanted to do something different that's why...and i'm so glad that you are loving my story.
And Zain is zain..he knows how o do simple things to make her realize..but can she?
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Sunidhi (ZaYanatic/Harshikain)

Originally posted by: Priya_arora

really amazing chapter
beautifully written
loved it
plz cont asap

Thank you and yes i will always love that you comment on my work..
Thank you so much for appreciating me!

Originally posted by: LoveBeintehaa

Read all chapters at once. I really loved it :) ur an amazing writer plzzz do cont. Soon... waiting

Thank you...and are you serious? me a good writer? Nah!
The chapter is on its way!
And thank you for your feed back!

Chapter 7:

"One bad memory and all the tears come falling down"

Aaliya's POV

"No...NO...no dad you can't do this no..." I begged and begged but his face was blank not even a single expression of love for his daughter. "Abbu kuch toh boliye...plzz...mat kariye aisa" I said weeping but not even single tear of mine meant anything to him.The bas***d near me was almost going to rip me apart but no, my father was just looking, doing nothing, nah not even a thing..is this what I had expected him to be before my mother died...hell no, and now I'm proved wrong, here is my dad who is just standing beside his daughter with a creep touching her and doing nothing, as if he doesn't knows me.

"You little girl be quiet or I'll take on this hard surface and spank you till your ass is black and blue...do you understand me?" said that man gripping my hair tight in his hand and jerking me off the floor.I had no other choice than to weep or cry out loud."Ghulam, now you can take the money from my bodyguard"...WHAT?! My dad is doing all this just for the sake of money...my world is shattering, I had never thought that this could happen to me...what have I done to receive so much pain in my life.

I am going..i am going...he is taking me to his room...is intentions are clear...this is what he wants from...he wants to dirty me...impure me...how can anybody?..i mean my world is crumbling infront of me.The bas***d drags me to his bed and tries to remove my clothes.He is forcing me to do things which I don't want to."Com'on babby do it, I'm waiting...fast, oh!If you're not going to do it yourself then I'll rip off the clothes from you in one go..." and that cheap starts doing what he said but here I'm screaming on the top of my lungs."No!!!NO!!!!Leave me...Get off me!!!!Leave me!!!" I scream as loud as I can but nothing is happening he isn't leaving me..."LEAVE ME!!!NO!!DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!" I scream and suddenly I wake up with a jolt and what I see infront of me is Barkat, Zain, Usman uncle and surraiya aunty.

"Aaliya!Are you ok?" asks Surraiya aunty while combing my hair with her hand.I didn't know that I was sweating until Usman uncle pointed out."Aaliya,girl,why are you sweating?""Uncle..umm" I was literally panting while I was giving him the reply but nothing came out of my mouth...what should I tell him? That my father was such a creep that he sold to other men, so that they can use me and he can earn money?...i have told barkat but I don't have the courage to even tell it to Zain...after barkat I finf him the closest to me...but I thought that if I would tell him about my he would break this beautiful friendship of ours.Putting a halt to my thought came the voice of Zain"Dad,I think you should go sheneeds some rest.I and barkat are here...no need to worry" "Theek hai, but remember Aaliya you're like my own daughter and I will never see you like this again..we both love you, never think that you're alone,it's ok that you don't want tell us everything, there is a time for everything...we just want you safe..we are here for you..we all love you" Said Usman uncle and tears came down from my eyes.No...no I don't deserve this...so much love no one has ever loved me like they do...how can I thank them.I hug him tight...he is like father to me..."Usmaan uncle..main apse ek cheez magna chahti hoon...aur surraiya aunty aps bhi" I said almost whispering "Bolo na beta" replied Surraiya aunty

"Kya main aap dono ko maamu aur maami bula sakti hoon? Mere ammi ke jaani ke baad...mujhe aise lagta hai ki duniya mein mujhe koi bhi utna pyaar nahi karte jitna aap dono karte hain...toh kya main aapko maamu aur maami bula sakti hoon?" I asked with affection and love in my eyes."Yeh koyi puchne waali baat hai..tum mujhe aur begum ko bilkul maamu aur maami bula sakti ho...kaano ko bhi sukoon milega..Aaliya" said maamu as he roped him arm aroung me and then maami joined us.

"Aap dono ko pata nahi main kitni khush kismet hoon ki mujhe meri zindingi ne aap ke pass bheja..main ko iss duniya shayad sabse zyaada pyaar karti hoon" as said the words tears rolled down my cheek."Hawww!!Gandi!!tumne toh kaha tha ki tum sabse zyaada mujhse pyaar karti hoon" said barkat, making all of us laugh."Barkat mujhe nahi pata ki..maine aisa kaunsa kaam kiya hai ki bhagwan mujhe tum jaise ek dost...nahi ek behen di hai...i love you barkat" I said assuring her that I love her after that hilarious comment "Awww...I love you too meri behna" and she also joined us in the hug.

And suddenly we heard someone clapping, it was no one else, it was Zain."Wah..wah mujhe bhul gaye na...bas yahi thi...aise klarte hai" said Zain and acted as if he was crying...aww such a cutie pie he is."Tum he to main chahe ke bhi nahi bhul paungi Zain...tum mujhe hamesha bachate ho..har taklif se..har muhkil se...thank you so much" I said but did miss something..."Thank you to hume bolna chahe Aaliya..thank you humari life mein aane keliye...we will always love you" said Zain and he also came, engulfing all of us in his arms...a complete...a family...which I had imagined..who will love me..this is what I wanted from my life not the things which happened to me in past.

Precap: "I don't care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys? how is it? Crap or More than Crap

Plz like&Comment...it really makes me happy!

Sunidhi (ZaYanatic/Harshikain)

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part ...
Aliya's father is such a bad man ...
Atleast now she has people who care for her :)
Precap seems intresting ...
Continue soon !!
N thnxx for pm !!
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brilliant chapter
aww...poor aaliya
she suffered a lot
bt nw she gt wat she deserved a loving family
really beautifully defined
cont asap !