Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Read all 5 parts in one go.
it was very intresting..
and that idiot MK😡...i want to kill him.
poor aliya.
continue asap.
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 6:
Who knows that a span of 2 years flew away in such a fast way;both Aaliya and Barkat were now in the final year and Zain had graduated and was now handling his father's business.In previous 2 years,Aaliya told barkat everything of her past.Now barkat and her dad were the only two persons on the earth who knew her past, barkat still loved her like her own sister which she never had, she and Aaliya used to go camping,study together,eat together;in fact they both used to live in the same room in barkat villa,after the incident which happened with Aaliya,no one in the Abdullah wanted her to live alone.

Slowly and gradually Zain was falling in love and also, but she always thought that Zain would never lover her as she is not capable of receiving anyone's love.She thought that everything around her was a dream and when she would wake up her heart would break once again.

Zain was thinking of different ways bbut was never able to confess his love for her.He used to give her a rose each day but she never understood what he was trying to say,this was what he thought, but on the other hand Aaliya understood what he wanted to say but she didn't want him to love her, she found herself unworthy of the love Zain was showing towards her.Everyday Zain used to find a new way to end up being together with her, be it in the cinema hall, kitchen or even in a car.
Finally a day came when, when Zain was going to confess his love to Aaliya.They all were going to ooty for a family trip with everyone.So, he decided that he will confess in between the trip.

Everyone was doing packing while Zain entered in Aaliya and Barkat's room."Hi Barkat!Aaliya" he said and quickly pecked at barkat and Aaliya's cheek.Aaliya was complete shock and Zain was smirking."Ahhm ahm..kya hua bhaiyuu..humare room mein kaise?" asked barkat elbowing Zain."Main toh bas dekhne aaya tha ki tumhari packing hui ki nahi?" said Zain "Humari packing hogayi hai bhaiyuu...lo apko apka answer milgaya a jao" said Barkat pushing him out of the room. "Are itni kya jaldi hai apne bhai ko bahar nikal ne ki? Aaliya se toh puchne do" said Zain "USki bhi packing hofgayi hai...ab jao bhaiyuu!!" said barkat and pushed him out.

"Kya Zain teri khud ki behen tere ko apni mehbooba se milne nahi de rahi" murmered Zain to himself."Bhaiyuu aapne khuch kaha kya?" asked barkat "Are haan main tum dono ko goodnight keh raha tha" said Zain and again pecked on Aaliya and barkat's cheek and smirked "Agar aapne GOODNIGHT bol diya toh ab jao na bhaiyuu!" said barkat "Jar aha hoon baba" and Zain left from the room.

"Pal ko tum...sanson mein tum...bas ab tum hi tum..kal tak toh anjan the par ab tum jaan ho meri...AAliya" murmured Zain to himself and slept on his bed, waiting for the sunrise and a new start of his life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit it!
Like and comment plz!!!!
LOL
Sunidhi

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

That was really painful......poor AALU...

Hope zain finds out her truth...
Waiting to know what happens next...
Plz continue...

I know how that feels...
We will see in the further chapters...
that would Zain be able to find the truth of her past..
Thank You for your feedback <3

Originally posted by: butterfly20

Read all 5 parts in one go.

it was very intresting..
and that idiot MK😡...i want to kill him.
poor aliya.
continue asap.

hehheee
ik everyone would like to kill him after chap 5
but every person in ur lives only comes to teach u a lesson or be with u while that lesson.
Thank you for feedback <3
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excits for th lov confession continue soin !

Originally posted by: Ilovezaya

Great chpy 👏
Bichari Aaliya 😭
Kamina MK 😡 I wanna kill that 🀬
Zain and Aaliya hug was cute 😳

Continue soon 😃

I feel that too...
Hey! No abuse plz 😆😆
Bus hug se his khush aur kuch nahi chahiye kya?
Thanks for your comment <3

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Superb chapter that Mk , but my zain is the best I want zayalicious update ! Continue soon !

Ya everyone know Zain is the best!!
I love him!!😳
And you'll soon get a ZaYalicious episode!
Thank You for the reply 😃

Originally posted by: Priya_arora

nice chapter
dat mk was so cheap
bt zain saved aaliya
eager 2 know wat hppn next
do cont soon :)

Heehhee ik he is cheap!! 😆
Zain toh bachaega hi, pyar jo h uska.
Love to hear that u r eager to read my crap.
Thank you so much!!
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved BABA BI style..but I love this new style even more..every single chapter is making me fall in love with this story over and over again..and Zain just looks for chances..loved the way he manages to quickly peck her cheeks..it was simply beautiful :*
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really amazing chapter
beautifully written
loved it
plz cont asap