Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 3:

The only support which has aaliya in this world was her mother who left her alone in this cruel world.The death of her mother was a very terrific one, her father burnt her alive infront of her eyes.After that day no one ever supported her and what happened next is a mystery unsolved.

Next day in the college Barkat went to Aaliya"Hi!!!"she exclaimed "Hi" a squeak came out from her mouth."You're new here na?Will you be my friend" she lifted her hand for an handshake, Aaliya accepted her friendship request.Barkat was Aaliya's first ever friend after her mother."Aaliya why are you so scared? What is your past" barkat aske that on her face, remembering all her previous moments in life tears starting coming in her eyes."Don't cry!Plz!I don't want you to tell me about your past but plz be my friend I think that we can be great friends aaliya!"barkat said.Aaliya hugged her tightly, she hugged someone after so many years, she wanted to share her pain but she couldn't, Barkat too wrapped her arms around her trying to make her feel better "You are my best friend and I hate tears in the eyes of my best friend!Understand?" said barkat wiping her tear away "Hmm"said aaliya "Good!Come lets go we have a class" said barkat and they both left.

"Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey".And the journey of Aaliya and Barkat becoming friends to Best friends for forever was amazing.Barkat had somehow tried to take out some of her fear.She would take her out to parks and coffe shops and have fun with her.They both used to share an unbreakable bond.Aaliya used to understand Barkat very well aand vice versa. Barkat also used to make her talk to her family members including Zain.After Barkat someone who supported her was Zain.They both were also good friends. But there was still some fear in her eyes which Zain can't find out. It felt like she was hiding from someone.

On a fine day Aaliya was going to barkat's house so that they both could go to college together.Zain had gone out for a morning walk, before aaliya had entered the territory of barkat's house, a man on his mobile was telling someone about "She is here!""Then get her to me" said the man on the other side of the mobile phone.Zain was done with walk while he heard the men behind his backyard trying to peek in his house.Before he could do something the men attacked aaliya and took her to his car.Zain ran over there quickly to rescue her but only thing which he could rescue was her duppatta before the men threw a stone on him.Surraiya and Osman came running out of the house to see there sun lying on the floor"Zain Kya hua" asked osman taking his arm in his and trying to take in.

When they reached inside barkat came running down "Bhaiiyuu!Kya hua?" asked barkat with full concern towards her brother "Who!Usne mujhpe pathar pehek aur...Aaliya..." said Zain"Aaliya...aaliya kaha hai bhaiyuu?" she asked while peeping out but she didn't found aaliya,"Usee voh...ek car mein le gaye h..woh roh rhi thi...bhagna chahiti thi...tadap rahi thi...vooh..." said Zain what he saw."Bhaiiyuu ab hum aaliya ko kaise dhundenge? Kaha hogi who?Kaise halat mein? Bhaiiyu meri help ki jiye who mere best friend h!!" said a worried barkat."Osman aap bhi kuch kijiye..woh ladki tini achi h..usne hamesha humara kaha mana hai...humari barkat ki who kitni madat karti h padhai mein...allah aisa kabhi na kare par kahi use kisi ne kuch kar na diya ho" said surraiya with equally worried tone."Aap chinta mat kijiye begum hum use zaroor dhundlenge" replied Osman trying to convince his family.

Who kidnapped Aaliya?Why did he did so?Is now her past going to flash infront of everyone?Is she safe ? Will Zain be able to save her?

To know more stay tuned!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See I said that i will only give two update in a week but what can I do I was so eager to write it!You guys should really increase your commenting and liking powers! And this update mainly focused on Barkat-Aaliya's friendship, because this is something which build ups ZaYa closeness,it was very important that why i first insisted to describe this.I'll try to get more ZaYa in next chapter!Hope you find this update upto the mark!

Regards,

-Sunidhi (You all know ^.^)

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome so much suspense...nice to see Barkat Aliya as friends and zain is so protective...😳
GHULAM KA kuch connection zaroor HOGA...burning his wife...😡
Waiting for the twists and turns...
Plz continue...
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow story getting interesting day by day 👍🏼
Do continue soon plzz🤗
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both parts are amazing ...
Very intresting ...
Continue soon :)
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for being late
I read ur story in one go
N let ke tell u u r a blessed writer
Update soon
N plzz pm me also
Lots of love
Alina
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chp-1 was good !
Zain the ladla 😳
He he he loves Virat and Messi 😆
Continue soon!
bloodsheds thumbnail
Chp-2
Aaliya 😭
Ghulam ka bachha 😡
Apni biwi ko jaladiya 😡

Feel bad for Aaliya 🤢
Continue soon
bloodsheds thumbnail
Chp-3
Barkat is so sweet 😳
She and Aaliya are best friends 😃
Hayee Aaliya ko kidnap karliyaa

Continue soon!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Suni... Great cuapter...
Loved it...
Amazing...
Loved to read Barkat and Zain's bonding...
Some kidnapped Aliya...
Continue soon...
I'm really curious...
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Continue soon , it's interesting , her past seems quite horrible , i Hope they found her soon !