Ariya OS-Confession

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone, I'm Jess.
I'm new to this forum and I've written a one shot on Arjun and Ria.
 I hope that you all will like it. Comments are welcomed. It's quite short and I'm not happy with what I have written. Let me know what you all think about it. πŸ˜Š

His eyes kept searching for her amidst the crowd of people. He scanned every possible place he thought she might be but all his efforts were futile; she was not here. He was clearly irritated as she was the sole reason he had come here. He walked towards the bar counter and kept his half-full glass of champagne over there. He glanced a last time at the entrance but still the one whom he was waiting for did not come. He saw here and Chotu flirting with girls but none of them bothered to look at the two idiots. He removed his phone and searched some application on it that might keep him busy.

Some minutes passed and he was getting bored over there. He decided to leave but some words made him rethink about his decision.

"Shree, Ria is here."

"Oh yeah Chotu, I thought that she would not have come as she was busy."

Arjun slightly raised his head and saw Ria entering the hall which was booked for the New Year party for ETF members. His eyes were glued on her; she was looking like an angel in that white dress of hers, no, no, No, she was not looking like an angel, she was herself an angel who entered his life and changed it for the better. Ria met his gaze and when she saw him looking at her, her cheeks reddened. Their eye-lock was for only a few seconds as Shree and Chotu came to greet Ria and Arjun on the other side was discussing some official matters with Rathod. After a while, Rathod excused himself and went to talk with some other members of ETF's other branches.

Ria was also nowhere to be seen now, he walked to the balcony as he was feeling suffocated in the hall. He was pleasantly taken aback to see Ria leaning against the railing. She was enjoying the cold wind and a soft smile was visible on her face. She heard some footsteps approaching and she saw that it was Arjun. He came and stood beside her, she gave him a smile and he returned her the same. Ria was in love with him, she herself does not know how and when, all she knows that she is in love with him. However, she did not know if Arjun had the same feelings for her or he thought of her only as a colleague and nothing else.

Finally, she broke the ice," Sir, it's so peaceful outside."

Arjun looked at her and returned back to his initial position and mumbled,"Right,I'd prefer stay here all night than return inside, it's so noisy over there."

"Same here sir, I prefer tranquility."Ria said and took a deep breath while fidgeting with the thin material of her dress, Arjun noticed her nervousness and saw her hesitating to tell him something.
Arjun turned to face her,"Ria, do you want to tell me something?"

Ria's nervousness only increased," N...no sir, nothing like that."

"I know you well, you want to tell me something, please tell it without hesitation." He said and watched her reactions. It was killing him to not know what she wanted to tell, he didn't let her know that he had fallen for her too and he was having a hard time in behaving normally around her.

Ria was damn scared, she had been planning to confess but she just could not do so, and her eyes were already showing her love for him, it was now or never, "Sir, I wanted to tell that..I don't know how but.." she paused and he looked at her with questioning eyes, Arjun had a doubt that she felt the same for him too, if his suspicions were right then he would be the happiest person on Earth, he noticed a blush on her cheeks.

Arjun placed his hand on her shoulder and told her to carry on with what she was saying. Ria quickly blurted out,"I love you." And she shut her eyes and looked down. Arjun took some time to react and he quickly hugged her tight and whispered,"I love you too," near her earlobe. Ria was shocked at what he said, she reciprocated the hug and smiled. Arjun too smiled and they came out of the hug with her face cupped in his hands.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was afraid sir," she said totally shy.

"Don't call me sir, it's  Arjun for dear ones." He said as he winked at her and captured her lips in a kiss.

Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome fantstic super os
loveit