Humsafars is not losing trps for Shivya Pathania

feminist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Disgusting purely disgusting. I get it we hate Arzoo and but that is how her character demands her to be. Calling Shivya ugly and making fun of her acting behind the computer screen doesn't make you so cool. Seriously I know how iritating her character has become but so did the rest of the characters in the show. Bashing Arzoo is ok be valid and reasonable. 
Going around complaining how flop this show is or how they should have taken another actress (Read: Aditi Gupta *hits head against the wall) I think Shivya is gorgeous and she totally blew my mind after taking a look at her in her wedding gown. Infact I find her very beautiful if she wasn't beautiful she would have never had won Miss Shimla. Sorry guys but please be reasonable. I know the forum is nice and honest and I have never (at least until now) seen anyone bash her lookwise.

But was checking out youtube and facebook and the comments just uggh . . . 

Italics are comments from youtube and facebook
Bold is my answer to them

Eww . . . look at her nose ewww oh wish Aditi was there... 

Oh yeah I think her nose is perfect and cute you hypocrite!😑😑 And here comes the same old Aditi excuse...GOD!!!!

Oh god the actress is sooo boring . . . . ask her to get acting classes

Why? Tune phd ki hai acting mai? Sali computer ke peeche acting classes ki critic banti hai na? Idiot.😑😑

Umm why does she talk like that? Harshad deserves someone better.

koi marriage ka proposal hai kya? That she is gonna marry him but he actually loves Aditi Gupta? That is why they should always be paired tigether?😑😑😑 

These are nothing some even went too far commenting on her skin colour and other features. Shivya has done a fabulous job for a newcomer and honestly I find her very cute her voice is so beautiful and serene and I think her features are perfect. And FYKI Harshad himself admitted in an sbs/sbb segment that Shivya is oneof the most funniest, down-to-earth and prettiest actresses he has ever worked with. I mean I love watching their offscreen moments full of fun and jokes always puts a smile on my fcae.

Its sad that they are going on criticising her just because Aditi isn't there. I like Aditi Gupta too and she has her own show now so just stop being annoying. What hurts even more they go on saying how flop this show how it won't last blah blah blah. I get it the plot is very loose and weak and I believe the CVs have realised it so they are rushing the wedding. Be patient and everything is going to get better.πŸ˜ƒ But claiming because of SP is plain raging. HS is one of the most hyped and popular shows of 2014 and if you think the plot is the main problem then please tell me how shows like SNS, have content? I wonder how Shivya must feel reading these comments. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Bash Arzoo don't insult Shivya Pathania. I think she deserves an appreciation thread tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love you Shivya you are beautiful and awesome!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by feminist - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's disgusting if someone thinks like this.Shivya is too beautiful and she's doing we'll for a new comer.Its definitely not easy to act in front of the veteran Harshad Chopda,but still she's trying and there is a reason that we see this chemistry,Harshad alone can't create it.I still can't forget the rain scene where Aarzoo asks for rain in December and the Birthday sequence or the molestation scene,she was too good there.They do butcher Aarzoo,4lions always do this to glorify the ML,there leads are never Miss know-it-all like Ekta's...so no point in comparing the characters.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
relax girls...this is nothing new🀣

breathe in and out

and just concenterate of SaAz
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Omg this is so immature n sick 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
...Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hai ye kis ne bola? Aur u gave so much bhau to the person who said this? Itna lamba post bana diya? You know tl was hit smashing hit ... Still people used to post blaming hc apk chemistry terming it a failure 🀣 then same was said for hc asiya even hc stiti who were amazing ... you are following hc for long i assume and still u got irked? Chill ... And enjoy 🀣

By the grace of God HC's career did not start and end with Prem ... And some people just could not take it and have made a habit to bash his every other jodi ... But the fact that bulk of us are still here enjoying his one show after the other, one jodi after another proves he has come a long way ... And still has a long way to go Insha Allah

Trps come with consistency, story line and execution anyways ...Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YouTube and FB coments sucks ... Crazy souls with loose nuts they scribble utter nonsense there... Feel like smacking them off... Hey Humsafars official page on FB updates their cover page An invitation Pic looking so lovely...have u sseen that??
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find Shivya with decent looks but not great. She has flawless skin. But something is missing in her. I don't find her to be a chirpy heroine type.
_.serendipity._ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana

I find Shivya with decent looks but not great. She has flawless skin. But something is missing in her. I don't find her to be a chirpy heroine type.

Not everyone has to be a chirpy heroine. 
Arzoo is someone who has steeled herself against the world, because of the way her father abandoned her family, of the taunts that she has had to constantly endure, and the fact that she has taken up the responsibility of not only her sisters but also of her mother and dadi. 
I think Shivya portrays the strength, obstinacy, and the inner turmoil and fragility of Arzoo beautifully 😳 
Edited by _.serendipity._ - 9 years ago
i absolutely adore shivya, and Harshad and her have an amazing and solid chemistry... and TRPs does not define popularity, go to twitter, facebook, and even youtube uploads, our show and SaAz are indeed very popular by gods grace.. so we do not have to worry about some regressive people bashing our actors.. and its nothing new..