Rival site - Mugdha Chaphekar is a passionate writer

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Mugdha Chaphekar who essayed the lead role in Dharti Ka Veer Yodha : Prithviraj Chauhan years back has come a long way as an actress. She now plays the sincere and positive soul, Aarushi in Zee TV's Satrangi Sasural.

Mugdha who has been part of shows like Solah Singarr, Dharam Veer, Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo, Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai was on a hiatus from TV before she took up the Zee TV show.

However, the actress nurtured her passion in writing during her break from acting. Mugdha who is an English Literature student has always had the drive to write, and she is now a devoted writer too in addition to being an actor.

Says Mugdha, "Yes, it is true that I love to write. Presently, I am writing for two Marathi movies, but both of it are in a nascent stage. I will talk about it when the time is right. In addition to this, I am also acting in a Marathi movie that will release soon."

The pretty girl is very happy with the comeback vehicle that she has chosen for herself in TV. "Satrangi Sasural is a very different show, and does not follow the routine of showing over-the-top drama. The situations and characters shown are very realistic and I have been getting a very good response. The chemistry of Vihaan (Ravish Desai) and Aarushi has been liked by the audience, and the numbers are certainly on the rise," states the actress.

Mugdha, we wish you luck in your ventures!! 

Am so proud of her :D Waiting for her movie to release!  Yes, Mugs...we are definitely loving Satrangi Sasural and Arhaan  

Edited by kautilya04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Mugdha Chaphekar Rocks In Every Sense :-)

Acting, Singing, Writting, Cooking, She Is Multitalented :-) And I Am Sure Whatever She Will Touch Success Will Be Hers :-)
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs di ...
i m really proud of myself to be her fan.such multitalented girl ..uska 1% bhi mujh mein ho toh ? All the best to her future project . 😃

completely agree with u arpi.