Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome chappy
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

I wont torture by bringing someone else in zayas sorry priyanka and Shraddha were just in opening scene like u tortured us with sanam ...kidding I loved Teri meri ...and story will unfold soon

I will wait for it to unfold...
Okay think... Aliya has memory loss... inspite of memory loss she is attracted to Zain... that's y she is watching him as Suraiya said!!

* running* a small hunchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome start!!!😊
loved it❀️
please continue soon..😳
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its awesome fatfat update kr i love d concept new n fresh ..
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It seems interesting Khyati,go on.waiting for something different on ZaYa plz update soon.😊
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
In flight
"Rizwan kya mujhe mom dad ko Milne Jana chahiye ?" zain asked rizwan ...the only person from the industry who knew everything about zain. He directed zain in zains first movie now it was their second venture.
"Zaib tumhe lagta hai tumhare dad tumhe aane denge tum roz phone karte hi par kya karte hai who utha kar rakh dete hai na side pe "...
Zain drops his head in disappointment and see flashes of his mom his father his Bhopal house and how he was removed from his house for dreaming big how his father wanted him to handle his small dhaba while he wanted to try his luck in the biggest industry of India. He remembered the two years of struggle modelling days and his first day at shoot in his first film and that's it he didn't want to remember things ahead because from that day till now in thes four years his career has grown big - superhit films big banners commercials he is everywhere but because of this life his person life has been destroyed no one to share his happiness no one to understand him no one to love. He opens his as he couldn't take the pain anymore. But he had to accept it "its rightly said everything comes with a cost "
His first film had given him fame but also had given him unforgettable pains probably it wasn't pain but something he didn't knew love hatred cheating he didn't know but now he knew one thing that he had to work work and work because if he sat free he would go mad of loneliness. No one could fill the place of people he had lost forever.

Bhopal Airport
As he comes out of the airport and look at his city the city which he spent 20years in. He had plastered a smoke on his face as media people where ready to capture the superhero but deep inside he was afraid afraid of the reality.

Abdullah house
Surriya and usman were playing with ayaan. Aaliya bought tea for them and took ayaan in his hands "uncle yeh iss mahine ka rent "she gave it usmam "aaliya beta main nahi lens Wala timhe na bola hai phir bi deto ho mujhe nahi chahiye paise BAs tum aur ayaan humare ghar me sadsiye jaise ho meri beti ho tum waise bhi ayaan mujhe dadu bulata hai "
"Uncle aap beti maante ho na tha had beti ka haqq hota hai ghar kharch mein paise dena ka toh yeh aap rakhiye " as she keep the envelope in his hands
"Chalo Its time for some sleep baby" as ayaan made faces "main abhi aayi aunty phir mujhd boutique main bhi jaana hai aaj ek ladki ki sagaar uska bahut beautiful dress banya hai Maine "she said smiling and left the room

"Kitni pyaari bachi hai na yeh do saal kaha nikal gaye pata bhi nahi chala uske saath aur ayaan ko bhi ek saal ho gaya pata bhi nahi chala "surriya said holding usmans hand

"Ha pyaari toh bahut hai pata nahi kabhi apne baare mein bataya nahi kaun hai kaha se aayi hai yeh bacha kiska hai iska parrivar hai bhi ya nahi par Jo bhi ho pata nahi apne jaise lagti hai aur ayaan se toh ek anokha rishta Jud gaya hai ...aur yeh haste chehre ke peeche bahut bada dard chupa hai aalah kare isse apna mustaqbil jald mill jaaye"

Flashback 2years

It was a rainy night. Aaliya stood outside abdullah house looking at it with a smile "aalah bas mujhe yaha jagah miljaye mil jaaye " she was all wet.
She knocked at the door
"Kaun *surriya asked amused seeing a young 24year old girl all wet smiling at her "woh aunty mujhe kisi ne bola me yaha bahut ache log rehthe hai aur woh mujhe apne ghar mein rehne denge kya main aapke ghar mein reh sakti hu please main rent bhi dungi aur suna hai aap dono akele hai toh aunty please "aaliya said excitedly still smiling. Surriya was shocked that the girl knew so much about them. "Are beta hum akele toh rehthe hai par hum aapko idhar rehne nahi de sakti mere sahuhar ko pa sand nahi yaha koi aaye "she said closing the door on aaliyas face.

"Aachu aachu arre aunty please aaliya "shouted sneezing simultaneously. Hearing aaliyas sneeze surriya opened the door and pulled her in "arre beta tumhe toh thand lag gayi hai "
"Kaun hai surriya begum "usman appeared angrily "woh usman Saab koi ladki hai"she said
"Aaliya aaliya naam hai mere uncle Maine suna hai to ki aap bahut ache hi aur aap mujhe aap ko ghar par paying guest ki tarah rehne donge ".

Usman somehow got connected with aaliya and smiled at her and nodded yes to surriya.
Aaliya jumped in joy
"Par mujhs aapse kuch kehna hai phele main had mahine rent dungi manzur "she asked like a boss.
Usman smiled at "theek hai "
"Aur ek baat aap mujhse mere parivar ke baare mein nahi puchnege "
"theek hai" surriya said because understood that aaliya must have had a sour past and thought aaliya is a Nice girl and would not harm them

"Aur ek baar *she added
"I am pregnant kya kaun kyun kaise "as tears rolled down her cheeks "par beta "surriya and usman said together
"Pls warns main yaha nahi reh paungi " she said picking up her luggage and started walking
"Ruko tumse koi kuch nahi puchenge!"usman said smiling
"Aaj se tum humari beti ho "surriya hugged wiping aaliyas tears and aaliya hugged her with a wide smile and thanks aallah for this new family
"Allah yeh meri zindangi ek nahi shuruwat hai aap apni laadli ka saath dena "

Since then aaliya is staying with usmans family

OK I know its boring ...but hope u like it

Precap -zain enters His house And shocked to see ayaan ..

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m first pahli bar
[:D/]
Nice update
Raaz gahrata ja raha hai
Ayan zain ka hi beta hai na πŸ˜‰
Aliya ko pahle se pta tha yeh zain k parents hai
Aliya zain k wife hai ya zain ne usse ditch kiya?
Zaldi update karna

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm excited like hell Khyati..can't wait fr the enxt update love :*
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
its confusing I really curious to know if aliya & ayan have any connection with zain or not.hope its is becz I can't imagen aliya with other person lolz.
thanks for pm.
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

I m first pahli bar
[:D/]
Nice update
Raaz gahrata ja raha hai
Ayan zain ka hi beta hai na πŸ˜‰
Aliya ko pahle se pta tha yeh zain k parents hai
Aliya zain k wife hai ya zain ne usse ditch kiya?
Zaldi update karna

What should I say ...ya I know its suspene shaayd next to chapters main you come to know