Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Embedded image permalinkDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka SharmaDabboo Ratnani, Dabboo Ratnani calendar launch 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma

Word Count: 1

PhitteMuhTera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why are almost all the girls nangu pangu? 😕
And no Katrina?
983175 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I so severely disagree with you here that I'm not even sure there is anything left to say.

At the risk of sounding judgmental I am a little shocked by your use of the time frame of puberty in reference to men's desirability here because it seems to imply that women are only desirable up until puberty. I hope I misunderstood you because otherwise that's disturbing.

I think you are projecting all of your personal opinions and points of view on desirability and gender here and passing it on as fact. The only thing Mother Nature has done here is give a woman's ability to bear children a shelf life. That has nothing to do with desirability. If you think the two are interchangeable then I'm sorry to say it but yes you are sexist.

Obviously , you misunderstood me about the puberty quote.. 😆.. that's not what I meant , I thought it was obvious but may be it did not come through .. what I meant is , as for men , once they hit puberty the fertility is indefinite until the moment of death , but women have a definite fertile shelf life which ends way before they breathe their last .. is that clear ?.. I am still not sure if I am making any sense to you.. IMO , this basic biological difference between men & women is the reason why most women are sensitive when it comes to age coz the double standards are actually rooted in the biology of the male & female species .. the general view is that women between 20 to 35 are desirable sexually & men command such attention after being settled financially & socially which takes time..women do enjoy maximum attention during this period & as for men , their desirability only increases with age because A) They will have settled financially & socially by then & B) They dont have shelf life for their fertility ..what I am saying is that the same parameters cannot be applied to both genders for obvious reasons..both sexes are different but equally important.. and of course, when we talk about interpersonal relationships a lot of other factors come into play .. but I was talking about the general view , wherein this so-called double standards is perceived as sexism & you have indeed confirmed it by saying that such views definitely qualify as sexism..
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Quixotic5, thank you for clarifying your statement regarding puberty. I know now what you meant.

As for everything else, agree to disagree.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What happened to her back? That looks like the back of a malnourished person. Where did Daboo hire his amateur photoshopping team from?
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

What happened to her back? That looks like the back of a malnourished person. Where did Daboo hire his amateur photoshopping team from?

998331 thumbnail

Look where her hand is 😈

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^^where is her hand? I don't see it.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can't open the link. She is a very skinny person. But Enycedoll is right, something about this just looks wrong. Her waist looks extremely narrow in proportion to her shoulders or even her head.
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pretty much all of them are lame. Nothing special. Bips looks terrible in that bikini. She has a very manly body. Majority of the actresses look ugly minus Aish and Alia. But there pics are such bores. My fav pic are Shraddha and Pari. From the guys only Duggu looks good. Need to see clear one of Sid's.
Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago