Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today they showed only Ajaz footage, what a loss. Simply saddening I was so looking forward to seeing him. Ajaz is a joy whether he is making fun or others are interacting with him. Ali Quli is the most insulted contestant across all seasons. His claim to fame is only getting slapped and doing irritating dog sounds. Even if Ajazz is disqualified, Ajaz was a treat to watch and he is way ahead of Ali Quli.

This could also be scripted for him to just come for a week and earn some bucks on bigg boss, and go to his next project. But bigg boss is pretty much over for me. I don't want to see these dull contestants.
nehaprks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There are too many loopholes in the entire staged drama for it to be believed.
1. On the day of Ajaz's entry, BB itself kept ordering Ali to freeze so that Ajaz would repeatedly try to irritate Ali. After a point, it seemed as if BB was desperate to garner audience sympathy for Ali as he was clearly not popular outside inspite of Salman projecting him as a great entertainer.
2. Ajaz was clearly prepped before his entry that he needed to target Ali as he was in direct competition with him as an entertainer. Salman's comments as well as Ajaz's pre-entry interviews clearly indicate that.
3. Imam has been hinting at his entry for the past 3-4 days. So, was it his intuition or dream that an existing challenger will be ousted on grounds of violence ?
4. On the basis of votes, it was very clear that either Dimpy or Ali should have been evicted along with Puneet. If Dimpy needed to be kept for Rahul, the next obvious choice for eviction should have been Ali as Ajaz and Rahul were already there for entertainment. But it seems that BB knew Ajaz will not be available for long so Sonali was sacrificed.
5. Even this Saturday, the only advice Salman gave Ali was not to be afraid od Ajaz. This clearly spurred Ali on to try and take panga with Ajaz.
6. Farah targeted Ajaz for no reason, calling him a monkey and also giving a punishment to him (firstly can't BB creative team come up with any other idea apart from the over-used Sevak punishment?). Whatever Ajaz did to irritate Ali during the freeze task was done on BB's behest so why should he be punished? If BB didn't want that to happen, why did they repeatedly freeze Ali...which brings us back to point 1.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bb never asked Azaz to get physical!

Azaz should know where to draw the line.
msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There is logic but Aijaz was already nominated so he could be out if BB wanted it. Right?