Posted: 9 years ago
^^^^Yaar itna has rahi HOON MOM MUJHE ghoor rahi hai...😆
Itne shareef character ka KYA HAAL bana DIYA...😆
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Tomorrow yaar PAKKA...
Right now just finished one ff update...in the night I have another...but this one tomorrow...

its k
i will be waiting
Edited by Deepika_Zaya - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for the late update...here's part 1...

PART 1
Last week of college...
995- I will not misbehave in the class...

College yard...
BILAL kneels down holds SHAZIAs hand : SHAZIA...KYA Tum MUJHSE shaadi KAROGI??
SHAZIA was silent for sometime...later : BILAL, woh...woh main...

998- I will not misbehave in class...

Bilal : kya huwa SHAZIA...I promise main Tumhe hamesha khush rakhoonga...
Shazia : par Bilal...main...main tumse...she runs away...
Bilal was heartbroken : AREY Shazia...suno toh...

1000- I will not misbehave in class...phew...*dusts her hands...cleans it with her duppata* done...sorry sir it won't happen again...she leaves the classroom running along the hallway where she collides with Ayesha...
Ayesha : AREY ALIYA...kahan thi tum??

ALIYA the bubbly student of universal college: ufff...mat pooch yaar...psycho sir HAIN na...college KI aakhiri din hai...par nahi...PHIR se 1000 baar likhne KI Saza...I mean THODA sa muskurane ke Liya...AUR uske badle MEIN...humph...Lagta hai WO is Duniya KE hai nahi...chal meri chod tu kahan Bhagey ja rahi ho...
Ayesha : haan woh SHAZIA ko Dhoond rahi thi...
ALIYA : chal main madad karti HOON...they search her room to room and finally aliya finds her sitting lonely in the canteen...

ALIYA : SHAZU tu yahan KYA kar rahi ho?? Main AUR Ayesha ne saara college ghum Liya...chal...
SHAZIA wipes her tears and fakes a smile which ALIYA notices...
ALIYA : Tum ro rahi ho??? Kyun??
SHAZIA : kuch nahi...
ALIYA : AREY Bata na...KYA huwa??
Shazia *sniffs* : wo...wo...BILAL ne...mm...MUJHE...propo...propose Kiya...*sniffs again*

ALIYA excited : eeekkksss...that's so sweet...*hugs her*...HAAN kaha??
SHAZIA nods as a no...
Aliya surprised: NA kaha???
SHAZIA again nods as a no...
Aliya : tu toh hamesha kehti thi agar us Phatoo ne propose NAHI Kiya toh khud KAROGI AUR ab KAR BHI DIYA toh chup hogayi?? Kyun KYA baat hai...

Shazia : Mai...maine.. Socha...Wo nahi karega...isliye jab Abbu ne kaha Ki tumhare liye Rishta aaya hai...toh maine haan MEIN haan keh diya...
Aliya : oh Teri*facepalms*...Rishta?? Kiska??
Shazia : kuch FAHAD naam KA tha...ab Bata iske baad main kya karoon...kaise manaoongi main Abbu ko??
Aliya : sach bol kar...KE tu kisi AUR ki ho chuki thi AUR ho gayi ho...

Shazia : tujhe YE sab aasan HOGA...MUJHE nahi...pata nahi sach jaankar wo BILAL ka kya HAAL kaardenge??
Aliya : Tum FAHAD ko jaanti ho??mili ho??baat kiya??pyaar KIYA??nahi na...phir jis pyaar par Ek saal se itna bharosa Kiya...uska DIL kaisi tod sakti ho...haan Maanti HOON THODI daant toh Sunni padegi...par koshish toh zaroor karni chahiye...haina??
Shazia :hmmm...par tujhe mera Saath dena padega...
Aliya : haan haan aakhir dost kis naam ki cheez hai...ab rona band kar AUR chal...she drags SHAZIA and leaves the canteen...

Away from the busy streets of Mumbai...was a bungalow of a peace and nature lover...USMAN ABDULLAH...commissioner of police...who believes in hard work and dedication...as duty calls...he spent limited time with his family...but loved them wholeheartedly...

His son...ZAIN abdullah...who his mother considers the "XEROX COPY of his dad"...wanted to follow his dad's footsteps..which was highly opposed by his mom...thus he was doing a job in an engineering company...but every now and then took a few classes of police duty from his dad...

Searching for his friend rizwan at his home...he found him in the terrace sitting lonely on the edge...zain sits beside him...
Zain : hey bro, kya Huwa?? Kal se dekh Raha HOON depression KI dukaan Hokar phir Raha hai?
Rizwan cries and hugs him to zain's surprise: tu ne teekh kaha tha bro...ladkiyaan ko itni jald bharosa nahi karni chahiye...
Zain realised what he was talking about : ACCHA...AISA kya Huwa Jisse Tere dimaag KI ghanti ab Baji...

*Flashback---office lunch time--- Rizwan was waiting for zain...when Gauhar his so called girlfriend was walking along the hallway with rehan...Rizwan was shocked...to see her cuddling with his collegue...angered he goes to her...
Rizwan : Gauhar, YE Tum...
Gauhar giggles : haan, Rizwan Shayad Tumhe pata nahi par hum dono kayi mahino se date kar Rahe hai...she blushes...

Rizwan shocked : par do din Pehle toh hum dinner pe Gaye they...Tumne kaha MUJHSE pyaar karti ho...AUR ab...
Gauhar : pyaar?? Hahahaha...Shayad tum hosh MEIN nahi they...yaad hai hum Kaam ke liye Gaye they...AUR maine AISA kuch nahi kaha...CHALO rehan hum chalte hai...she tries to leave but Rizwan stops her by holding her hand forcefully...

Gauhar : Rizwan...Chodo...she tries to free herself...
Rizwan : nahi...jab TAK tum ye nahi bataogi KI tumne MUJHSE jhoot kyun bola...
Gauhar : Rizwan Chodo warna...

Rizwan : warna kya?? Huh?? She slaps him hard...shocking him...the crowd present there were laughing at this...while he lets go off her hand...CHALO JAAN chalte HAIN she says to rehan and leaves holding his hand...
Zain comes after this : sory bro...chief ne meet ke liye bulaya tha isliye...while he stops noticing Rizwan rubbing his cheek...dude are you ok?? He asks...but Rizwan leaves teary eyed...*

Zain : Shayad ye baat Pehle hi soch Liya hota...itna embarass hone KI zaroorat na padti...
Rizwan : *sniffs* sahi mein bro...waise tujhe kabhi KISI ne AISA Kiya kya?? I mean itna confidence se kaise keh sakte ho??
Zain : mere saath...YA right...main stupid nahi hoon Teri Tarah in sab mein phasne...waise bhi pyaar mujhe Shayad kabhi ho hi nahi sakta...AISA hota toh ladkiyon KI line lag jaati mere ghar TAK...*laughs* he receives a call from his mom...

SURAIYA : zain kahan ho?? DEKHO NA USMAN SAAB ABHI ghar nahi AAYE hai...phone nahi Utha Rahe hai...Zara please station jaakar check KARLO na??
Zain : chill MOM...Shayad kisi ko Lecture de Rahe honge...don't worry mein unhe Saath lekar aaonga...bye...cuts the call...ACCHA bro...main chalta hoon...lecture sunne ke chances nahi miss karna chahiye...he leaves hurriedly...😳

A person who believes love is everything...and another yet defining its meaning...will they cross paths??

IKR...boring...
Agar ACCHA laga toh comment Karke hausla badhaao...warna gauhar ki Tarah token of appreciation zaroor do...

Hope you like it...
Ahf...

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds nice
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update..
Aww bechara rizwan..feeling bad for him..
Excited for d next part..
Cont soon...
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mast update tha do continue soon plzz
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the chapter , Their thinking is actually very different , but i think when he will meet Aaliya , he might realize that love is not that bad , continue soon hubby and thanks for the pm !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I liked it and continue soon
sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing chapter
Shazia n Bilal are my second favorite after zaya
loved it
continue soon n thanks for the pm