Nice updates tnx
Plz Do cont. Soon
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It's amaaazzzing habee.
sorry 4 late comment dear..
really really sorry...
i read it earlier but forgot to comment.
sach sach bata dia...
now to the chapter
i lovr their kitkit and hate zeeshan like u hate rehan.hhehehehehehr.e
but koi nhn.finally they mmet.and aliya's so cute and innocent.
continue soon.
but first update table turbed else i will spam u with my new style..
lots of love.
hania.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I was bored enough...thought of updating my lameness...hope you like it...

Chapter 5

Aliya was lost midway with no one around to help her find directions...she had no option but kept walking all alone...trying to call zeeshan every now and then...zain on the other side was done with fixing his tyre...he gets happy with his hardwork and gets back into the car...he looked on to the seat beside him..and wondered if he should search for Aliya...but then his worry turned to anger as he remembered what she said..."hello...agar help karne KA iraada Nahi tha Toh Phir Kiya kyun"...he turned back and headed to his home...

Aliya : come on zeeshanji, phone uthahiye...she kept thinking as he never picked it up coz he was busy partying with his new found girlfriend Nafeesa...

Disappointed she walked along the pathway for some distance...while a police van doing its usual patrolling duties passed by...looking at a stranded girl...he stopped his car...it was Usman...he wondered what a girl would be doing in a lonely street all by herself when danger can encounter anytime...but seeing the police van ALIYA was tensed herself thinking it would land her in trouble...she tried to walk away as though he did not notice her...but he stopped her...Ruko beti...he called out...stopping her at her place...

Usman went towards her : Tum Itni raat ko Akele Kyun ghoom rahi ho?? He suspiciously looks at her bag...
Aliya : wo...wo...main...apne ghhh...ghar...
Usman : chalo main Tumhe drop karta hoon...
Aliya : nahi...she shouted quickly...Mera matlab...aaa...aap kyun... takleef le Rahe hai...main chali jaaongi..
Usman : Bohot der hogayi hai...Aur tum kitni door Tak Chal ke jaaogi...main tumhe drop kar deta Hoon...

Aliya thinks looking at him *bhaag ja betey...she thought at first..then...nahi uncle sahi bhi toh keh rahey hai...aagey Ka raasta bhi nahi pata hai...*...she nodded in agreement...
Aliya sits in the car : thanks so much uncle...
Usman : arey...ismein thank u wali Kya baat...ab Bataao tum rehti kahan ho??

Aliya : Woh main...*ek sec...ye main kya kar rahi hoon...agar uncle ammi se milengey toh woh class dena band nahi karegi*...
Usman : Bataao??
Aliya : Wo...actually kya haina...ammi kahin gayi hai...Matlab wo Aaj raat kahin Ja rahi thi...hum bhi unke Saath hi Jaanewale they par train miss hogayi...isliye main yahan...

Usman : teekh hai...koi baat nahi...tum hamarey Ghar rukh jaao...jab Mann karey chale Jaana...
Aliya : par...
Usman : par war Kuch nahi...ab chalogi toh Hamare ghar...ok??
Aliya just gave an short smile in agreement...later looked above and thought...*great..jhoot bolna zaroori tha kya??*

Zain reached his home quite ...while his mom was waiting for him worriedly...
Suraiya : zain, where were you?? Sanam ko ghar Jaldi bhej diya..Aur tum ab aa rahey ho..
Zain : MOM...relax...main teekh hoon...Dekhiye kuch Huwa toh nahi na...main refresh hoke aata hoon...
Suraiya wasn't satisfied with his answer but let him off...

Aliya : selfish, khadoos aadmi...aaya bada kehke main tumhe drop kardoonga...uske baad saari galti mujh par daal Diya...narrating her story to USMAN along the way...
Usman : naam kya hai us ladke ka?? Lagta hai surveillance main rakhna padega...
Aliya : pata nahi...Aur main usey jaanna bhi nahi Chahti...I mean haan I was getting late Aur maine madad maangi thi...iska matlab ye nahi main uski tyre phatne Ki dua kar rahi thi...
Usman : Kam se Kam tumhe chod hi diya...aaj kal ke zamane ko bharosa karna mushkil hi hai...
Aliya : Hmmm...but aapko pata hai...thodey hotey hai Jo izzat bhi kartey hai...Aur usey zyaad pyaar...*Thinking of zeeshan*...
Usman : chalo bhai, ghar aagaya...they get down from the car...Aliya takes her bag and still continues to look at the lone bungalow in the peaceful atmosphere far away from the city...

*Ting tong*...Suraiya opens the door...usman Saab, aaj aap bohot jaldi aagaye?? *Looks at Aliya who was standing behind*...ye...
Usman : ye Aliya hai...wo raastey mein mili thi...uske ghar mein koi nahi hai toh socha woh Hamare Saath rahey...
Aliya greets her : assalamualaikum aunty...
Suraiya : walaikumusalam, ofcourse Andar aayiye bete..she takes her inside..while Aliya was awed by the neat arrangements in the house...everything well placed in order...

Barkat comes running to them and hides behind usman...Abbu bhaiyu ko Dekhiye Na..she cries...
Zain : mom kitni baar kaha..stops his talk and looks at Aliya..Aliya was surprised to see him as well...
Usman : hmmm...Aliya...Lo bhai, ye dono is ghar ke shaitaan hai...zain Aur barkat..shaitaano...ye hai aliya...
Aliya and zain continued staring at eachother in shock, while reminiscing their meet and their words...they were speechless...

Zain *ye dad Aur Mom bhi na ghar ko ladies rehabilitation centre bana ke rakh dengey*
Aliya *zaroor ye uncle ka adopted son hoga...ek bhi inki khasiyat Thodi Na hai..isliye shayad zindagi se frustrated Huwa hai bechara*...
Suraiya: kya huwa?? Aise kyun ghoor rahey ho tum dono...she asks looking at their faces.. agar tum dono ka staring session ho gaya ho...toh apne apne Kaam dekhey?? She asks them giggling...zain gives a furious look and leaves...while suraiya continues..Aliya ye ghar apna hi samajkar raho bete...jaao jaakar refresh ho jaao...main khana bhej deti hoon...Aliya leaves along with barkat who started her Chitter chatter...

After sometime, in the guest room, Aliya looks at her phone again but sadly doesn't find any missed calls...zeeshan on the other hand takes his seat and looks at his phone as well...there were 30 missed calls of Aliya and 19 messages...he decided to call her and change his plan...but nafeesa comes to him...kya Huwa jaan?? She asks worriedly and tries to take his phone...
Zeeshan doesn't allow her and hides the truth : kkk...kuch nahi...I am fine...
Nafeesa : aise kyun react kar rahe ho...Jaise tumhari koi doosri girl friend hai??
Zeeshan : come on nafeesa...mera Aur koi girlfriend ho sakta hai tumharey ilawa...you are the most beautiful person in this world..he says sliding her hair behind her ear...while she blushes...

Aliya hears a knock on the door..snapping her out of her thoughts...it was sanam...she was confused seeing her as she wasn't introduced at first...
Sanam gives a wide smile : aapka dinner...
Aliya : mmm...mujhe bhook nahi lag rahi hai...she says sadly...
Sanam decided to cheer her up...she makes her sit on the couch...kya Huwa?? She asks concerned...

Aliya nods her head as a no : kuch nahi...bas Mann nahi kar Raha hai...
Sanam : ek Kaam karo..,aunty ka banaya Huwa sheer kurma chak Lo...Saare problems door ho jaayengey...she says handing over the bowl...
Aliya smiles and decides to take a bite...it was delicious enough that she finished the whole bowl...
Sanam : kaha tha Na..aunty Ke khane mein baat hi kuch Aur hai...
Aliya : thanks...aapka naam??

Sanam : main Sanam hoon...Aur tum Aliya Na??
Aliya : hmmm...tum Yahan...
Sanam : wo main zain ke Saath Kaam karti hoon...isliye uncle ne kaha tha yahin rukhne ko...
Aliya : oh tum zain Ki girlfriend ho??
Sanam : WHAT?? Mazaak kar rahi ho Na...Abhi tak teekh se baat hi nahi ho paati Aur tum Wahan..woh apne Kaam mein rehta hai Aur main mere...MOM dad yahan kuch din baad aajayegey toh main chali jaaongi...
Aliya : oh...
Sanam : accha suno, already late hogayi hoon...kal office ko jaldi jaana hai...main kal Milti hoon ok..bye...
Aliya smiles : bye...

Next morning...Aliya's sleep was disturbed by someone brushing hair on her face...urghhh...Ayat mazaak karna band kar...she says in deep sleep...it brushes on her face again and calls out..MEOW...
Aliya gets up in shock..billi...shuuu...shuuu...she tried to chase it away...it was Suraiya's tamed and very lazy cat...cheeni...which Aliya had no idea off...it was busy licking the sheer kurma on Her duppata...Aliya tried to snatch it but it runs away along with her duppata...

Aliya : rukh ja...teri toh...she runs behind it while it enters into zains room and climbs on the cupboard...Aliya couldn't reach it she just wanted to shoo her away and take her duppata back...after some time the cat finished her work...left her duppata and jumped out from the window...Finally relieved...she tried reaching out to her duppata amidst the delicate glass works...while some shook and some changed their places...

TUM?? Was a sudden shout of zain which diverted ALIYAs "almost there concentration"...she pulls her duppata quickly dropping a glass momento on the floor which broke into shattered pieces...
While the already frustrated zain was even more furious now...Aliya was biting her nail tensedly thinking out reasons to escape from his erupting volcano...😛
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Aliya find out zeeshan's truth???

So KAISA laga?? I know bohot hi lame hota ja Raha hai...
Comment and like if you liked the update...
Will try to update it soon...
Bye...
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part !!
Finally u updated !!
Awesome :)
Aliya at zain's house and in his room ...broke his vase ...lolzzz
Zain is going to blast on aliya ...
Pls continue soon !
N thnx for pm :)
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wondeful chapter😊
Aliya at zain's house 😃& broke his vaze😆
I hope aliya find zeezhan's truth😕
Thankss for the pm😊

Riya😳
Zaya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Habbbeee awshum luved it!!!!!! I just luv ur updates 🥳
Btw m second wohoo 😆 bada maza aaya zeeshaan ka Sach JALDI pta lagao alu ko warna Hume inspection karni padege... 😆 Nd zaya ke scene bhi thode kit kit dekhnana next update mein n I luv this billi jo alu ko zainu ke room mein leke aayi
Ek baat puchu yeh har jagah I mean meine almost jotni stories padi h yaha pe sab mein Sana kyu ghus jaati h sm or the other way*scratching my head 🤪*
Long comment naa😆
btw thxx for the pm take care

Love annie urf ananya
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was an amazing update
Hope so Aaliya will soon find out the truth of zeeshan
update soon waiting for the eruption of Zain's volcano