Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi...remember me?? I have been typing this since god knows when...but finally decided to post it today...insults and chappals are welcome...

Chapter 4

1 month later...while some things changed...

Aliya was aiding her mother in kitchen silently something which her mother felt suspicious
Shabana : Aliya...kya Huwa??itni chup toh kabhi tum ho nahi...
Aliya *pata nahi mom Haan kahegi ya*
Shabana : Aliya Huwa kya hai...she asks snapping her out...
Aliya : wo..mom..actually..do..do din baad new year hai toh..maine socha...Ki...is baar Goa Jaoon...

Shabana : Goa?? Doston ke Saath...
Aliya : nahi...bas zeeshanji aur main...
Shabana : Kya... Akele??
Aliya : nahi...nahi...unke dost bhi Saath...hongey...Shayad...
Shabana : Aur terey?? Main nahi Jaane doongi...she goes and opens the fridge...
Aliya : Mom...please bas teen din Ki toh baat hai...please..

Shabana : ek mahine mein miley Huwey dost ke Saath koi Akele Thodi na bhejtey hai...
Aliya : come on mom..aap har baar tension leti ho...ab main badi ho Gayi hoon..I will manage...
Shabana : maa Hoon..fikr toh hogi hi na??
Aliya : pleaaassseee...Mujhe Goa dekhna hai...she pouts...
Shabana : nahi kabhi nahi...Aliya was sad and silent...
Shabana : *gives her a stern look and smiles a bit*...teekh hai..tum ja sakti ho...

Aliya excited : really?? Thank u thank u thank u so much mom...I promise Tumhe har ghanta call Karke apni Khairiat bataoongi, zeeshanji se roz baat karaoongi Aur agar kuch Huwa toh...
Shabana : bas...bas...*kisses her forehead*...tujhe kuch kaise ho sakta hai...itna toh bharosa hai Tum uska muh tod jawaab dogi..*giggles*...ab jaao...
Aliya : eeekkksss...love u mom..*hugs her and runs to her room*...

Else where things were pretty much the same...Sanam comes to zains cabin with files...
Sanam : ummm...zain...ye files??
Zain : rakh do...Aur jaao...he says w/o noticing her...
She tried to talk to him almost everyday at home, work but zain preferred silence...she slowly keeps the files on the table and turns to leave..while zain says...RUKO.

Sanam stops and turns back to face him...
Zain : aaj Tum rizwan ke Saath ghar ja rahi ho...
Sanam : rizwan...par Kyun...
Zain : Mujhe yahan par bohot Kaam hai...der ho Jayegi...
Sanam : it's ok zain...main tumhare Saath...
Zain : tum Rizwanke Saath ja rahi ho...bas...*turns and gets busy with his laptop*...
She leaves silently...

Aliya was busy packing her luggage, while Ayat comes to her...Aliya's phone beeps with a text which goes unaware to ALIYA but Ayat picks it up and giggles...Ohho...Ye baat hai...
Aliya : tu yahan Kya kar rahi hai...kitni baar kaha Yahan par aayegi toh knock karna...
Ayat : ab Ye condition Sirf mujhe hai Ya Phir aapke future husband ko bhi???

*flashback*
Shabana : Aliya tumhara dost koi aaya hai??
Aliya was busy cleaning ayat's room as promised : ammi, main bohot busy hoon aap upar bhej dijiye na...She says standing on the ladder and arranging books on the shelf...
Zeeshan comes to ayat's room : hey Aliya...he wishes her...she was shocked to see him at her home...Tum yahan she says startled and slips from the ladder..and falls...but in zeeshan's arms again...both stare at eachother while Aliya remembered the engagement incident...zeeshan smirked in his own thoughts that she will fall for him...
Zeeshan : Lagta hai Tum mere baahon mein aana pasand karti ho??

Aliya snaps out from her flashback and frees herself from him...she straightens herself and panics..oh no...ammi agar poochegi toh main Kya jawaab doongi...peecha Kyun Kar Rahe ho mera...Aur yahan aaye kaise...tumhari...
Zeeshan shows her clutch and she becomes silent...oh...she says in a low voice...
Zeeshan : ab main kuch boloon?? He says giving it back..Wo Tumne kal party mein chod Diya tha..toh socha tumhe wapas kardoon...he turns back to leave...

Aliya : thanks...she says with a smile...
Zeeshan grinned : your most welcome...
Aliya : aapka naam??
Zeeshan : zeeshan...zeeshan Ahmed...
Aliya : Allah hafiz...zeeshan...
Zeeshan : Allah hafiz...he leaves...
*flashback ends* while aliya smiles...

Ayat : Ohho..ab bolo bhi...she says shaking her off..
Aliya : kya???*snatches the phone from her*...hum Sirf dost hai...
Ayat : Come on appi...Tum pyaar karti ho usey...admit it...
Aliya : nahi...we are just friends...
Ayat : toh Phir Woh roz Chath par Kyun aata hai...hmmm...Aur Tum bhi Wahi rehti ho...

Aliya : Tum Mera peecha karti rehti ho Kya?? Wo Sirf teen baar yahan aaya tha...
Ayat : hawww...jhooti...
Aliya : main jhooti nahi hoon...Aur hum Sirf dost hai...Mano ya na Mano mujhe koi farq nahi padne wala...she pushes her out of her room and locks it...rests herself on the door...and looks at his text

"Aliya 9:30 ko Hum Shivaji Park mein milenge...Aur Wahi se station Jayenge ok...bye..."
She smiles reading the text...behind her...she hears a voice...Hogaya jiju ka text padh kar*giggles*while Aliya facepalms and gets back to her packing...

After bidding goodbye to her mom and sister...Aliya grabs a taxi and hurries of to the park...she would have reached the station itself...but preferred going along with zeeshan...she reached the place and did not find zeeshan anywhere...she looked at her watch and notices it was 9...she waited for him sitting on the bench side...and continued her wait till 10...but he never arrived...

She was a bit tensed...and called him but there was no reply...45 mins more for the train to depart she decided to reach the station somehow...thinking maybe he would be there.. .but reaching the station was one hurdle she had to cross...she waved at a few passing cars but no one paid heed to her...she stopped a car blocking its way...which came to a sudden halt...

Zain : oh hello...Marne ka iraada hai Kya??
Aliya : I am so sorry, Ek urgent Kaam hai...I need to reach the station...Aur mere paas utna waqt nahi hai...please aap Mujhe drop kardigiye na...she says tensedly...
Zain who already got rid of sanam, had no idea he would meet another...he looked at her, didn't reply to her question and drove to a distance...leaving a confused Aliya...he looked in the mirror...seeing her disappointed he stopped his car again...a smile engulfed on aliya's face finally...she took her bag and ran to his car...

Dumping her bag on the back seat, she sat in the front...she looked excited zain was still a sturdy rock...he started driving...Aliya was controlling her excitement...she never stays quiet...she wanted to blurt it out to him but seeing zain so serious..she just was moving back and forth on her seat...zain felt that a bit weird coz he never saw sanam react the same...to save their awkwardness was a phone call...

Aliya finally heaved a sigh of relief and picked it up : assalamualaikum ammi...
Shabana : walaikumusalam beta, kahan hai tu??
Aliya : ammi main bas station pohoch rahi hoon...
Shabana : Kya?? Itna der Kyun kardi?? Zeeshan kahan hai?? Batana chahiye tha na ke...

Aliya : ammi, ammi...Chinta karne Ki koi zaroorat nahi...wo mere Saath hi hai...she says looking at a confused zain...
Shabana : main usse baat karna chahti hoon...
Aliya *shocked* : Kya??...nnn...nahi...I mean Wo gaadi chala rahey hai...toh..toh Phir kaise...main baadme call karti hoon na...Allah hafiz...she cuts the call...and leans back taking a deep breath...zain smiles listening to her talks...

Silence continued their 30 min drive...with 15 more mins left for the train to depart...Aliya just closed her eyes and prayed she reaches their on time...but seems like god today was not on her side nor ZAINs...the car came to a sudden halt as the tyre went flat...while Aliya was almost gonna cry it out...zain though was furious...he went out of the car and kicked the punctured tyre to release his frustration...Aliya though was busy thinking her own problem...

She comes out : ab main station kaise pohochungi?? She asks sadly...
Zain : no..I have a better idea...Chalo byeth kar picnic manayengey...
Aliya : excuse me...meri Kya galti??
Zain : Haan...tumhari toh koi galti nahi...meri hi galti thi...tumhe parwa nahi karna chahiye tha...
Aliya : toh Phir Kiya Kyun??...zain was silent...
Aliya : bolo...Kya Huwa?? Agar zeeshanji hotey na toh...

Zain : oh hello...main tumharey bhai se darta nahi hoon...
Aliya was shocked : WHAT?? Bhai nahi boyfriend hai wo mera...
Zain : ha...really?? Jo tumhe beech Sadak par Marne ke liye chod kar chala gaya...
Aliya : shut up...we are engaged...Aur Woh...
Zain : Haan Sirf engagement hi Kyun, Nikah valima sab karna chahiye tha na...Kam se Kam tumhare Saath toh hota...

Aliya was furious : ammi, sahi kehti hai...ghairon se baat hi nahi karna chahiye...
Zain : toh mat karo na...
Aliya : that's it...main ja rahi hoon...
Zain : oh please do...he says joining his hands...she leaves with her bag angrily...😳

Will zain and aliya cross their paths again??? Hmmm...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Too much NA?? Sorry writing bit by bit does make it a long one...
Anyways do comment...so that I can continue if you guys liked it...

And yes...I will read your stories and comment on them soon as well...Inshaallah...
Until then...keep on rocking...
Ahf...

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the chapter but I am not liking zeesShan and sanam but I am sure you are going to give us a lot of kit kit as I love !
Continue soon !
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

I loved the chapter but I am not liking zeesShan and sanam but I am sure you are going to give us a lot of kit kit as I love !
Continue soon !

Thanks so much saleha...zeeshan may be problematic...but I haven't used Sanam yet...oh yes...Kitkit is what I love and w/o that my stories would go adhoora...lol...
Hope you like the rest...
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part ...
Aliya engaged to zeeshan and going wid him alone ...
Zaya first meet mein ladai ...
Continue soon !!
N thnxx for pm :)
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was amazing
acha hua dat chipku zeeshan didnt cm to pick aaliya 😆
oh finally zaya's first meeting !
Loved it
do cont soon
Edited by Priya_arora - 9 years ago
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter Habeeba!
Loved it...
Sry for the late reply though!
Boards are starting and i have to study!
So i wont b here often!
But anyways, amazing chapter...
Kick that zeeshan off... i dnt like him...
Pls continue REAL SOON...
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update..i loved zaya's first kitkit wali meeting..update soon..waiting for d next part..
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic update...
Plz continue soon...
That last part was amazing...
Waiting eagerly for their kitkit
thanks for pm
take care
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail