Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Yashomati

Thanks a bunch for the article Purnima! You always find such lovely articles on Saurabh...😳

Welcome πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Good to see inspite of film not releasing in India, its still getting its own share of publicity here 😳😳😳
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -purnima-

he he yuppp...so true..πŸ˜† he's a lucky boyπŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Hi guys we need to change Bio of Saurabh's profile too..So here is the new bio I have written...If u want to add something then plz add...but please remember that the bio needs to be short..if this is okay, then plz tell me...I will post it to the Update actor's profile thread..reply soonπŸ˜›
Saurabh Raaj Jain
Saurabh Raaj Jain was born and brought up in Delhi. He is happily married to Riddhima Trisal Jain, a software engineer by profession. Saurabh is famous for his portrayal as Yuvraj, in Uttaran and Lord Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. But, he got immense popularity, after playing Lord Krishna in Siddharth Tewary's Mahabharat for Star Plus.He got "Nayee Soch" award in Star Pariwaar Awards 2014. He has recently worked in an Indonesian movie 'Check In Bangkok', where he is playing the main lead against famous Indonesian singer and actress Mikha Tambayong. The movie is going to release on March 2015.
-purnima- thumbnail

Lucky boy indeed from Krishna to Krish 😳😳...Hope we get to "Check in" 😳😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wont mind watching it with subtitles even πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cangrats for new AT!πŸ‘

My Fav name of krishna - VENU GOPALA!⭐️
-purnima- thumbnail

Hi guys we need to change Bio of Saurabh's profile too..So here is the new bio I have written...If u want to add something then plz add...but please remember that the bio needs to be short..if this is okay, then plz tell me...I will post it to the Update actor's profile thread..reply soonπŸ˜›
Saurabh Raaj Jain
Saurabh Raaj Jain was born and brought up in Delhi. He is happily married to Riddhima Trisal Jain, a software engineer by profession. Saurabh is famous for his portrayal as Yuvraj, in Uttaran and Lord Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. But, he got immense popularity, after playing Lord Krishna in Siddharth Tewary's Mahabharat for Star Plus.He got "Nayee Soch" award in Star Pariwaar Awards 2014. He has recently worked in an Indonesian movie 'Check In Bangkok', where he is playing the main lead against famous Indonesian singer and actress Mikha Tambayong. The movie is going to release on March 2015.

sounds good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Saurabh Raaj Jain born and brought up in Delhi famous for his portrayal as Yuvraj, in Uttaran and Lord Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. But, got immense popularity, with his portrayal of Lord Krishna in Siddharth Tewary's Mahabharat for Star Plus, leading him to win "Nayee Soch" award in Star Pariwaar Awards 2014.
He is happily married to Riddhima Trisal Jain, a software engineer by profession.

Recently worked in an Indonesian movie 'Check In Bangkok', playing the main lead against famous Indonesian singer and actress Mikha Tambayong, which is slated to release on March 2015.

altered the sequence πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if its OK πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

sounds good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Saurabh Raaj Jain born and brought up in Delhi famous for his portrayal as Yuvraj, in Uttaran and Lord Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. But, got immense popularity, with his portrayal of Lord Krishna in Siddharth Tewary's Mahabharat for Star Plus, leading him to win "Nayee Soch" award in Star Pariwaar Awards 2014.
He is happily married to Riddhima Trisal Jain, a software engineer by profession.

Recently worked in an Indonesian movie 'Check In Bangkok', playing the main lead against famous Indonesian singer and actress Mikha Tambayong, which is slated to release on March 2015.

altered the sequence πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if its OK πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yes the altered sequence is good

Saurabh Raaj Jain born and brought up in Delhi started his career as Aman in remix & became famous for his portrayal as Anand in Parichay, Yuvraj, in Uttaran and Lord Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. But, got immense popularity, with his portrayal of Lord Krishna in Siddharth Tewary's Mahabharat for Star Plus, leading him to win "Nayee Soch" award in Star Pariwaar Awards 2014. He is happily married to Riddhima Trisal Jain, a software engineer by profession.

Recently acted as main lead in an Indonesian movie 'Check In Bangkok', which is slated to release on March 2015.

i added remix, anand in parichay n shortened the movie description. need not focus on his co star .
also we can add something more about him. personally.
read barun sobti's profile they have written quite a lot about hm
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/biography/
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
@purnima
thanks fr sugg abt altering d seq.
frm krishna to krish. He he well said purnima.
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
@purnima
thanks fr sugg abt altering d seq.
frm krishna to krish. He he well said purnima. I think d bio altered by naq5 is good.
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
@naq5
dear I saw barun sobti's profile. Bt his profile is old. And, as per d change in d rules as billi d mod herself has clarified in d v.frst pg of 'updt actor's profile' thread, we cant write a long bio now. She has given d eg of Karan s. Grover's bio at d frst pg of d thread.just chck d 'updt actor pro thread'