-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Edited by -purnima- - 9 years ago
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -purnima-

I won't mind opening one 😳...but will need step by step guidance πŸ˜†... Though I have opened & created threads for actors in past ...since for SRJ it wud b first so any set rules to b followed i need to b informed... & i can start thread by reserving post as under construction thread πŸ˜›πŸ˜› so u guys can move in as soon as u complete this... But i wont b able complete first page before tomorrow...

Okk..so u can ask coolpratz for any guidance you need, she is really very helpful! 😳 Voting lasts till pg 149 only , so votes after that will not be counted, if possible, can you or naq5 anyone.. please count the votes n declare the winner, after we have done pg 149...take your time in making the thread..2moro is alright...πŸ‘πŸΌ You just have to copy paste all the write ups on SRJ prepared by SaurabhKiRadha. Add new infos, like CIB n Savdhaan.As soon as the winner gets decided, I will req n get a banner frm Gunia di, she is very quick in doing reqs...
Magadh_sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

This boy just killed it πŸ€ͺ. ...I have a Question for SRJ ... Where was this suited booted Govind hidesπŸ˜†...wud love to see him more...hotstar attend such events like this more often back home too ... Last time saw him so dressed up was at SPA ...

Yes ...I love this premiere look the BEST, yes he was suited booted in SPA too..but he had long hairs that time, now with cropped hairs, he looks even more handsome, young, dashing and a PERFECT HOTSTAR!! Hayy..the new pics by you are too cute!!
Btw, Puri, you can see the first page of this AT n the previous ATs too, and take the help of it to make the new AT...when the banner will get ready, I will PM you!
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashomati

Okk..so u can ask coolpratz for any guidance you need, she is really very helpful! 😳 Voting lasts till pg 149 only , so votes after that will not be counted, if possible, can you or naq5 anyone.. please count the votes n declare the winner, after we have done pg 149...take your time in making the thread..2moro is alright...πŸ‘πŸΌ You just have to copy paste all the write ups on SRJ prepared by SaurabhKiRadha. Add new infos, like CIB n Savdhaan.As soon as the winner gets decided, I will req n get a banner frm Gunia di, she is very quick in doing reqs...

Dat sounds good 😳 will try to post under construction thread ASAP ...
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
yesterday's tweet of Sourabh!
sourabh raaj jain @saurabhraajjain

With @Molegh ...she is chooo cute and helpful, thnq melly for everything nd guyz 'KEPO' was actually her idea

Sleepy @maudymikha during promotion awww

TODAY's Tweet of SRJ!

Wishing you all a day of various festivals at various places, wht I understand is, it is a new beginning according to d lunar calendar...

...so ultimately it proves we are all so connected even though we stay at different places...happy day to all, much love

Edited by Yashomati - 9 years ago
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
NOTE
YAAAYYY reached 150 pgs..
Votings are now closed...so please do not vote further...
Purnima, please count the votes..and declare the winner...
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashomati

Yes ...I love this premiere look the BEST, yes he was suited booted in SPA too..but he had long hairs that time, now with cropped hairs, he looks even more handsome, young, dashing and a PERFECT HOTSTAR!! Hayy..the new pics by you are too cute!!
Btw, Puri, you can see the first page of this AT n the previous ATs too, and take the help of it to make the new AT...when the banner will get ready, I will PM you!

Will go through old ATs 😳...
he saved the best look for premiere so tempted to take him away πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..lolz I feel like that lady "chalo chalo kahin bhi chalo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Indian PHs & channels...just notice what u guys are missing πŸ˜†...u can have this hotstar all for itself give him something worthy to work on 😳

The pics posted...is his last even he attended before he leaves Indonesia... Glad to see the love & warmth he received from lovely Indonesian people πŸ€—
-purnima- thumbnail
Lovely Krishna names for which we voted 😳
No. Of votes for each names...

Yaduveer --1

ShyamaSundara --3

ManMohana ---3

ParantapaPriya-- 0

MorMukutDhari --8
So we have a clear winner name "MorMukutDhari" with 8 votes...

Thank you to everyone taking out time to vote...see u soon in new AT soon πŸ˜ƒ

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry yashomati wasn't online on forum so couldn't count votes. Thank you purnima for doing it.
-purnima- thumbnail
Thread is blank πŸ˜†.but Govind is there πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.work is in progress ...still can move on here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/120766216