Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

A wonderful interview 😳 liked his straight forward & frank answers 😳 wishing to see this handsome face on screen soon in some thing good & a character which will do justice to his talent 😳😳
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DyahSubekti

That's oke, dear. He gave us alot, he did his best in his short visit. He didn't spoil the visit for unnecessary things. And he keeps us kepo: so, what's next, we want more... That's what makes him a high standard actor. ❀️

Yes, right now he's attending the premiere, tomorrow there's one more M&G. After that, no one knows. Just welcome him back guys...😊 We're grateful to get the chance to get closer with this wonderful actor. Thank you for sharing this gem of your country.
It's also wonderful to be arround you guys. Let's keep waiting for SRJ's next project. Oh, let me know when you decide a new AT for this forum.
Love you all ❀️❀️❀️

Aww.thats really sweet of you. Your country is surely so full of values n virtues like SRJ said. I m glad that you ppl are so sweet. He even keeps us Kepo about his next projects, he is quite secretive abt his work. πŸ˜†
Ya I saw the premiere pics, and he looked so adorable ❀️ Couldn't take my eyes off him..😳 I am glad that you get to know more about this sweetheart ...aww.. n Krishna is everybody's , so he is equally yours😳 πŸ˜†
Thats indeed a pleasure, being SRJ fan we get to talk to with ppl of other countries too, esp a lovely land like Indonesia. Ya the new AT will open soon..as soon as we finish this page..very less time is left..so why don't you vote for any name...
Love you too Dyah...πŸ€—
Magadh_sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaurabhKiRadha

shyamsunder or mormukutdhari

yes Srj is doing bodybuilding n trying for muscular look n looking more hotter now days.
i think he has perfect physique not too much lean nor too bulky.

Happy gudi padwa to all

I hope SRJ comes back soon as Romantic lead or dance show i just love to c him dance

Yes, I agree SRJ looks more shaped up, muscullar, looks like doing a lot of workout these days...I hope its for some good roleπŸ˜ƒ I am really hopeful, coz he does nothing without any reason..😊 He is just perfect n after seeing his suited booted look, he looks so charming, dashing, like a bollywood HOTSTAR πŸ‘ Must praise his hardwork, even in the TC Eating out he said that he is going to work on his body soon, and we see the boy in this look...what a makeover Must say..πŸ‘ I too hope to see him in some fiction, romantic show or a dance show..hope we get to see him soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Magadh_sundari thumbnail

TFS dear..I love the way he replies, he is so much clear in himself..such a superb Hotstar he isπŸ˜ƒ
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
@Purnima
Thank you for sharing such sweet pics of our HOTSTAR!! Really m falling more n more n more on his new look, the makeover, the hard work he has done to shape his body like that!!πŸ˜ƒ n the suited booted Madhav looks even more Handsome than ever before!!! Just love his premiere look!! πŸ‘
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Girls if anyone of u are interested in creating the new AT, please tell..if not then also please tell, so that I can start making itπŸ˜†
So naq5 is saying, votes should be counted till pg149, I would request naq5 to please count the votes for us, so that we shall get a winner, I think MormukutDhaari is going to winπŸ˜†
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
CIB Premiere pics...
Awww...I have fallen for this suited booted Krishnaaa!! πŸ˜†
Girls, Purnima n Dyah if u find more premiere pics, then plz post them..😳
Edited by Yashomati - 9 years ago
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
more pics

-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by Yashomati

Girls if anyone of u are interested in creating the new AT, please tell..if not then also please tell, so that I can start making itπŸ˜†
So naq5 is saying, votes should be counted till pg149, I would request naq5 to please count the votes for us, so that we shall get a winner, I think MormukutDhaari is going to winπŸ˜†

I won't mind opening one 😳...but will need step by step guidance πŸ˜†... Though I have opened & created threads for actors in past ...since for SRJ it wud b first so any set rules to b followed i need to b informed... & i can start thread by reserving post as under construction thread πŸ˜›πŸ˜› so u guys can move in as soon as u complete this... But i wont b able complete first page before tomorrow...
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashomati

CIB Premiere pics...

Awww...I have fallen for this suited booted Krishnaaa!! πŸ˜†
Girls, Purnima n Dyah if u find more premiere pics, then plz post them..😳

This boy just killed it πŸ€ͺ. ...I have a Question for SRJ ... Where was this suited booted Govind hidesπŸ˜†...wud love to see him more...hotstar attend such events like this more often back home too ... Last time saw him so dressed up was at SPA ...