Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
if you want loved only Pratyusha thats completely fine but why are you do want to blaming on him were some peoples bashing pratyusha he did not said them to bashing pratyusha, , I just notice some of the members of this FC have big issues always with Siddharth,, yes this time Sid did big mistake i agree he should not do thats he was become very irresponsible to drive the car when he know u have drinking its crime and i do not want support on this matters but he did not misbehave anyone just this media made some spicy on his news i can not defend him but just want to say we are human being u did many mistake in our life just wish him he will take a big lesson from this incident and in future he will never doing this such thing one more this is the place of celebrity fan club there is no rules if anyone still not working with each others their fans not make their FC its open for any celebrity , or jodi lovers why are u created such unless issue , currently we are talking about on Sid incident but some of us never forgot to brings old matter with its
if in past a some of the bv forums members bashing Pratyusha so what can he do ? Personally i never involved any matters in there so i have no idea what are u guys said

Even i never like to bashing any actor / actress even i did not do this , Yes i am hug fans of SS but thats not mean i have right to bashing others even i never comment on pratyusha personal matters or anything about her related, i like Sid or her as jodi so i enjoy to watch them onscreen whenever i get time i watch pratyusha show she is very good actress i enjoy to watch her performance thats all
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

if you want loved only Pratyusha thats completely fine but why are you do want to blaming on him were some peoples bashing pratyusha he did not said them to bashing pratyusha, , I just notice some of the members of this FC have big issues always with Siddharth,, yes this time Sid did big mistake i agree he should not do thats he was become very irresponsible to drive the car when he know u have drinking its crime and i do not want support on this matters but he did not misbehave anyone just this media made some spicy on his news i can not defend him but just want to say we are human being u did many mistake in our life just wish him he will take a big lesson from this incident and in future he will never doing this such thing one more this is the place of celebrity fan club there is no rules if anyone still not working with each others their fans not make their FC its open for any celebrity , or jodi lovers why are u created such unless issue , currently we are talking about on Sid incident but some of us never forgot to brings old matter with its
if in past a some of the bv forums members bashing Pratyusha so what can he do ? Personally i never involved any matters in there so i have no idea what are u guys said

Even i never like to bashing any actor / actress even i did not do this , Yes i am hug fans of SS but thats not mean i have right to bashing others even i never comment on pratyusha personal matters or anything about her related, i like Sid or her as jodi so i enjoy to watch them onscreen whenever i get time i watch pratyusha show she is very good actress i enjoy to watch her performance thats all

Please do not lecture or fight here. You don't like what people say... you can ignore and like what the others say.

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for a new SY FC 🥳 🥳

We reached two decades, isn't that fantastic

And, again, Happy New Year to all of you sweet SidYushians!!

Congratulations graphicsCongratulations graphicsCongratulations graphics

Now, I was not around so much last month, and I was really surprized when I read that Sid was caught in drunk driving. That is so bad and irresponsible, and I would never expect that from him. He could harm himself or he could harm somebody else, either way, it was such a bad idea to sit behind a wheel under an influence of alcohol. Thank God everything ended well.

I hope he will learn his lessons, and will never do that again, instead he could take taxi or rent a car with driver. And though I did not read all the previous discussions, I am pretty sure that nobody from SYians ever said that Sid said something bad about Prats, or that he is responsible for the things his fans were writing about her, accusing her for not voting. So I do not understand what Ayesha is talking about😲 😕

All of us here love Prats and Sid as a part of our SidYusha. But that does not mean that we are blind followers. We have every right to give our opinion about something either of them did.
Agree with everything that Vibha wrote here 👏 , and with everything that Malika wrote on last pages of previous FC 👏.
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
First of all we didn't make this division of Siddians and Pratsians . We all used to be the SYians . We know haters will hate but when haters bashed Pratsians , the Siddians who claim to be SYians never defend or support Pratz...that's where the disappointment came. Anyway I am done with this craps

Come to Ginu's absence... the major reason Gina is taking a break is the disunity and infighting among SidYushians. Pratsians and Siddians hate each other and do not miss a chance to snipe at each other. The blind lovers cannot tolerate when somebody who is balanced says something. There is no freedom to say anything. The hate is too visible these days. She is tired like me. Though she has tolerated a lot. Nobody is willing to see the both side of the story so I am supporting her here totally
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now seriously I am feeling so bad !!! We all tried a lot but never get full support from the other side !!!
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congo for new SYFC 👏❤️👍🏼
I very like Prats and Sid.I very like SidYusha❤️
Every one man on world make mistakes.Only God is perfect
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am confident that who ever comes to this FC love Pratyusha and Siddarth in equal terms. I am confident about my friends (Gina,Lili, Vibha, Branka, Malika, tista, Sarica, Duska, Riya, Biki) not sure about others. When we love them, support them unconditionally then we have equal right to criticize them when they do wrong like a mother does. I am presenting few lines of Kabir Das Poems Hope to understand even well if they don't it is their problem.

Nindak niyare rakhiye, Angan kuti chawai,
bin pani sabun bina, nirmal kare subhaiy (my favourite line)

Keep your critiques close to you, let their hut be in your courtyard,
That way you don't need soap n water to cleanse your nature,

Edited by ppp333 - 9 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning All .

Congo for new FC. 🤗
Edited by riya_ss9 - 9 years ago
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not sure about me... no one has given more tough love than me... that's for sure! 🤓
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sidharth Shukla @sidharth_shukla 9h9 hours ago What the eyes see the mind believes ...Truth is stranger than fiction ... HNY

Thank you Sid for telling us that you are not what we see... Shiv that is...

HNY and careful... coz it's slippery when wet...