soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
What a lovely ending!
Thank you so much SPhere Origins and the entire team for giving us a great show, and a graceful ending with everything tied up neatly.

I'm dying to know how Imran and Mariam deal with the first days of their marriage but sadly I can now only imagine... but thanks at least for this much.

It's the most neat serial - from start to finish - that I can remember. In a way, glad that it ended, so that the whole journey is crytallised in a three month viewing.

Thanks to Zaman Habib, Siddharth Sengupta, the whole cast and crew, and to all my friends here - it was great!
Bubble

PS. Can someone please please post grabs of the last scene? I saw just one and was mooning over it like anything. It was so perfect - the look on Imran's face...

Edited by soapbubble - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This was truly a beautiful, beautiful show, and I am actually really sad to see it go! There was so much potential, so much still left to be explored, but I commend the CVs for the way they dealt with the hasty wrap up! The last episode was wonderfully done, even though it left me wanting more! I wish we had a few more Imran-Mariam moments to remember and cherish, but alas it is what it is! A big thank you to the entire cast and crew of this little show that could! You will be missed!

P.S. I posted the GIFs for the last Imran-Mariam scene in the Creations Gallery, so feel free to check them out :)
Edited by Allbut1 - 9 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Allbut1, thanks so much for pointing me to the GIFs! They were so great!
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapbubble

What a lovely ending!

Thank you so much SPhere Origins and the entire team for giving us a great show, and a graceful ending with everything tied up neatly.

I'm dying to know how Imran and Mariam deal with the first days of their marriage but sadly I can now only imagine... but thanks at least for this much.

It's the most neat serial - from start to finish - that I can remember. In a way, glad that it ended, so that the whole journey is crytallised in a three month viewing.

Thanks to Zaman Habib, Siddharth Sengupta, the whole cast and crew, and to all my friends here - it was great!
Bubble

PS. Can someone please please post grabs of the last scene? I saw just one and was mooning over it like anything. It was so perfect - the look on Imran's face...

Indeed indeed indeed Bubble..this was a great show...and will never be able to forget it...as still m watching the repeat series of it😳..n m loving it more n more every day
Really thankz to all who were connected to the show...whether the directore or the cast or the crew members...all have done splendid job...a show whcih was in yor words the most neat one...never happened any embarrassing moments..but alwayz those which we loved to watch again and again...never happened those stupid never lasting eye locks...never heroine's dupatta fluttered over hero's face...nothing like that happened...all happened so cute and perfect...sets were awesome...the decency of the hsow touched me a lot...the script...the dialogues...touched the very cores of my heart😳

and even i wanted ...even we all wanted to see Imran and Mariyam's life ahead...atleast i was interested in getting the reaction of the society at it...😳but could not get that
anywayz...i show which will alwayz be near to my heart..in my sweet memories...in my imagination ...the characters will alwayz be there for ever

M missing Imran and Mariyam a lot😭
Loving this show even when its no more😭
It was lovely journey over this forum with you all..and was amazing experience with you all
Found all the members so sincere and loved reading their thoughts alwayz😃

Always TSHJA fan
Reet😊