All’s well that ends well

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

All's well that ends well

Princy Jain

New Delhi, June 9, 2005

If you are not the saas-bahu type, then this one's for you. Get ready to be part of one of the most intense love stories of the small screen — one that is nearing its climax.

This is the week to catch all the twists and turns in the life of Dr Simran and Abhimanyu, played by Nikki Aneja and Varun Badola, in Zee TV's soap, Astitva… Ek Prem Kahani.

Finally, Simran will meet Abhimanyu. Apparently, she will also find her natural daughter who was kidnapped as a little girl. The girl, then Aastha, is now Sia.

All the action will take place in Goa. Simran and the other major characters, including Abhimanyu, Sia and her kidnapper Archana, will meet under dramatic circumstances.

Long-lasting, popular Zee TV soap Astitva… Ek Prem Kahani is nearing its climax
The director of the show, Ajay Sinha, adds, "I follow the genuine storyline. And I think the time has come that Simran should meet Abhimanyu.''

Agrees Nikki Aneja Walia, who is more easily identifiable as the character she plays. "Simran's meeting with Abhimanyu is the most magical moment of her life. And the viewers will experience the same. Meeting with her daughter too, will be quite a heart-wrenching moment."

From here, the love story will begin afresh.

"Both of them will again have secret meetings and dates. Reason being that Abhi and Simran are too shy to explain it to Aastha (Abhimanyu and Neha's daughter)," says Sinha.

"However, as the story progresses, Aastha will be told the truth. The love triangle between Aastha, Siddharth and Sia will also be settled on the parallel track."

Sinha adds, "Now viewers will see the mature side of Abhimanyu. He will realise his mistakes and be more sensible. It's going to be all the more exciting now."

Thanks To Hindustantimes.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanx........

I also saw in the zee website where the new serial

timing do not clash with the Astitva timing.........

Hope it continues........

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm, good news. THis atleast gives us a hint that the ending is going to be good for both Abhi and Simran. I really hope they get together.

But, though it is mentioned that it is nearing its climax, nothing is mentioned asto when it is going to end. So probably July....What do you all think?

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have to say this show has been a pleasuer to watch. I really feel that the director is going to make a wise decision to end the show gracefully and not stretch for no reason.👏

Hats of to Ajay and congrats on Astitva's success!!!!!👏👏

My only advice to indian soap viewers is that if u had to spend your time watching one show, Astitva is that show. Unlike all the other stuff that's out there, this is the best.

Peaches

innocentindian thumbnail

Thing is that there is nothing in that article to suggest the show is about to end.

Astitva has been an awesome show, and I'm sure it must have been economically very luvrative for zee as well as the producers and main actors of the show. Therefore, it is unlikely they will want to end it if it is still popular and racking in money.... So unless there is further evidence that it is ending, I am inclined to think it wont. So far, the most reliable piece of evidence is the one proivided by Shaney Burney from Zee and U announcing it will end. But I would have thought there would have been a lot of hoo-hah about it ending if indeed it were to. This has not been forthcoming so far....

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i do hope it ends in July😃...thx's 4 the article

will astha accpet sia as her sister😛

chweetweety thumbnail
Thanks for sharing and its indeed a pleasant ending 😳 The turn of events is cool