Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is amazing saleha...
i just loved their cruise party,their dance and the way he wish her...
and the bridge scene was awsome...

Continue soon..
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: butterfly20

This is amazing saleha...

i just loved their cruise party,their dance and the way he wish her...
and the bridge scene was awsome...

Continue soon..

Thank you Hanii the update is on the way !
KitkitMkb thumbnail

Thank you for liking it !
KitkitMkb thumbnail
here is the new chapter , dedicated to all of you , because you guys just rock and to my little sis , who is 3 today , happy birthday !

CHAPTER 2 : WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE ?

14th February 2014

She was late . Like really late . She glanced at the clock . Aaliyah Ghulam Haider hated to be late , she looked at herself in the mirror , she was still in her pj's . Not to mention , she had to be ready in 10 minutes . Her hair were in a mess , like her room , which was not better , all the clothes were scattered on the bed , and she was still in front of the mirror , trying to see , which dress will suit her , she wondered how will the golden and red combination was , but then she looked at her nose and was surprised , that idiot was right , her nose was indeed deed inch long , * No Chance *, but that was the problem , whenever she had to go out with him , she never knew what to wear , it was simple for him , he could wear anything , like his mustard t-shirt that she hated , he would still look like the Masterpiece of God , his eyes , which could hypnotize anyone , anytime .

His hair , were her new obsession , they looked so perfect , she would loved to feel those soft curls against her palms . * Sigh * That is not gonna happen any time soon . Her daydream was broken by the sound of the door knob .

OH . MY . GOD , how does he do it ? Haan ? I mean look at him , his white shirt clinging on him , accentuating his abs , did anybody told him that white suits him , like really suits him ? How can someone look so , so beaut- . Wait , he is coming towards me , with slow steps , i am frozen by his hypnotizing eyes .

"Tum theek to ho ? " he asked slightly touching my shoulder .
"Haan , t- tum yahan kya kar rahe ho ? Knock karna nahi aata?" She said coming out of her reverie .
"We have a party Aaliya , remember ? "
"Of course , i do ."
"To tumhare kapde ? "
She looked at herself , embarrassed , then at him , with an apologetic smile .
"Wo mujh-. "
" Chorro ye sab , aur ye pehne lo . "
He said , giving a gift package , she looked at him suspiciously .
"Kya hai isme ? "
"Tum khudi dekhlo . "

She opened it and saw a beautiful sari with white embroidery , and a red blouse , matching necklace and diamond earrings .

"Ye kiskeliye ? "
He chuckled
"Agar tumhe di hai to tumhare liye hi hogi , bhagi tumhari marzi ."

Her inner child was jumping in the air , Zain abdullah had bought a saree for her , but she had a reputation , to maintain after all .

"Kyon ? " She asked with a stern face .
"Maine soccha , aaj tumhain larki bana dete hain ". He said with his signature smirk .
" Excuse me , mujhe apne larki hone ka saboot kisi ko dene ki zaroorat nahi ! "
In your Face , Zain Abdullah !
"To dedo , i won't mind ." he said whispering , the last part .
The nerve of this guy ! If i could , i would grab the nearest vase and crush it on his head , Idiot !
"Waise tum janti ho ye ek couple party hai , Valentine's day hai na aaj ." he said making himself comfortable on the couch .
Is he serious ? I thought we were going together .
" Kya tumhe aapna valentine milgaya ? "
He said stressing on the word .
"Tumhe kya , ye meri problem hai , tumhari nahi !"
" Matlab , nahi mila , Chalo tumbhi kya yaad ragokhi , main tumhara valentine bansakta hoon , mere Dad kehte hain , kabhi bhi kisi larki ko problem main dekho , to uski help karni chahiye . "
He could have asked properly , i would not have said no , but now you can dream Zain Abdullah .
" No thanks , mujhe tumhari zaroorat nahi hai . Ab tum jao , mujhe tayaar hone do . "She said looking away .
"Thik hai , ab dobara , tayaar hone main puri shaam mat lelena . "
" Jaooo !" She closed the door on his face and smiled looking at the saree, his first gift to her .

After 15 minutes

ZAin's point of view

Where is She ? I mean , koi itna time kaise laga sakta hai ? 8 bajhe jana tha , madam chaar bajha degin , i hope , wo saree , pehne le , Thank God , last minute main mujhe ye saree milgayi , warna ye nakchari chuhiya , wo Large kapde pehen leti , who didn't do any justice to her figure . Waise main dekhraha hoon , aaj kaal full ignore mood main ho , par kar nahi paati , akhir Zain Abdullah ki baat horahi he . I am sure usse daar lagraha hai , ke wo bet harjayagi , accha hi hai , kab tak baagh ti raheki mujhse kabhi na kabhi stop marna hi parege . He chuckled at his own thoughts . They were getting real late . Now he was getting irritated .

" Pata nahi ye larkhiyoon ko aisa kyon lagta hai ziada time lengi to khoobsuraat ho jayengi ?"
His back was pressed up against the car , he glanced again at his watch , when suddenly .

And Hell , she was looking beautiful , he kept looking at her , the saree was accentuating her tiny waist , swaying with every step she took , her green eyes were traced by a thin line of kohl , making them shine , under the moonlight , Her hair were sealed in a messy bun , the earrings clinging on her ears , making her look , like a jewelry set , arrogance marked in her eyes , she was looking beyond perfection , but still something was missing .
She stopped in front of him , he took slow steps towards her , but before doing anything , he wanted her permission .
"May I ? "
She looked at him confused , but nodded her head in positive .
He went close to her , her breath quickened , he unlocked her hair and released those brown silky strand , covering her back .
"Now it's perfect ! Chale? "
"Humm . "

The whole ride was silent . She looked at the city from her window . Paris . The city of love . Everything was like film , the Eiffel Tower , was indeed magnificent , and perhaps , the most beatiful woman right now , she was surrounded by gardens , and roses , which enticed the whole environment , indeed , it was something to watch .

They reached their destination , the place looked like a palace to them , after all , it was the home , of the director of the 1st french news channel .

"Good evening , Mr and Miss Dubois ! "
" Good evening , Zain abdullah and Aaliya Ghulam Haider , i presume !"
"Yes, sir ." they exchanged a hand shake .
" Oh , so this is Mr Abdullah ! You know , you are quite famous here !" spoke the wife of the director .
Aaliya looked up at the comment , that was not something new .
" So you guys enjoy , will see you later ! "
Aaliyah looked at the people in the party , everyone was dancing , flirting , or simply holding each other hand , making promises , and she looked up at her left , Mr Zain Abdullah , smiling at the horde of girl ready to hunt .
That was the last straw , she started to walk away when he held her hand .
" Kahan jarahi ho ? "
"Aapne Valentine ke paas ?"
" Accha kahan hain , mujhe nazar nahi aaraha ? "
"Tumhain kyon itni figar , ho rahi hain , tum jao apni valentines ke paas !"
She said anger spitting in her words.
" Ok , bye , enjoy yourself ! "
She looked outraged . "I don't care ! "
she turned back , when she heard
"Will you be my valentine ? "
Zain abdullah was being a gentleman , he was asking her so politely , that for one moment , she had a doubt , a smile crept on her face , when she turned back , she was shocked , the idiot was asking it to the bhooki girls who were fluttering their fake eyelashes .
She went towards the bar in anger What does he think of himself ?
she was in her own world , when a man came towards her , and like a gentleman , asked her for a dance , how could she refuse ?
They sang at the the beats of the song , the name was called Franois , a pure french , it was a change , a good one .
Zain Abdullah was burning , when he saw a stranger keeping a hand on her waist , and her laughter , was not making anything better . " You want to play , we will play ! " he started dancing with all the girls , he found , but kept looking at her . She was watching him from the corner of the eyes , she was not good at pretending , she excused herself , went towards the bar counter , and gulped down a glass of water , she hated to see him surrounded by other girls, she hated that he could make her feel jealous , and she didn't know the reason , that was making her sick , she went towards the bathroom , when she sensed her blouse was tearing , her hand was not able to reach it , she stayed anchored to the nearest pillar , one step , and she would been left embarrassed for her whole life . She stayed like this for a good 10 minutes .
" Kya huwa ? "
She turned to look at him , she tightened her grip on the pillar .
"K-Kuch bhi nahi" . She said looking away , she did not want him to help her .
"You don't know how to lie Aaliya so stop trying aur bolo kya huwa ? "
She hated the fact , that he was always able to caught her lies .
"M-mera b-. "
She could not tell him .
" Bolo Aaliya , main help karsakta hoon . "
"M-Mera blouse phat gaya , m-main yahan se heel nahi sakti ."
"Itni si baat , pehle nahi bata sakti thi . "
"Ab ? "
" Main tumhari help karsakta hoon , par ek sharth par ?"
"Tumhain mazak sooj raha hai , yahan meri ye halaat hai au-. "
"Take it or leave it . "
She looked at him , and thought of her more than delicate situation .
" Thik hai , bolo "
" Will you be my Valentine ? "
Is he for real ? this is his condition , no chance ! But i don't have any other option .
" Haan ya Naa ? "
My answer will decide my fate , i know him , he has a BIG ego , the time i say no , he is gonna leave me here .
"Haan"
He placed his hand at the small of her back , she gulped down , his eyes held another expression , i know i am safe with him but still , i am scared .
" Zai-. "
She looked at him helplessly .
" Do you trust me ? "
He needed to know the answer , because every relationship , foundation is trust , if she don't trust him , then all this was not needed .
"Of course ." she whispered , looking into his eyes.
"So hold on to me ! "
She letted herself guide by him , he engulfer her petite frame into his strong arms , he took her in the most dark corner of the place , to keep her respect intact , she encircled her arms around him , like her life clinging on him , he took her in a slow , he slowly started to button her blouse , without touching her , taking in her scent , then he placed her hair as a curtain , the song ended , and the party too . Words were not needed , their eyes said it all .

It was cold outside , the rain had left , the road shining , in the night , Zain had given her , his coat , they reached their hotel , each of them heading towards their room when Zain interrupted her.
" Coat wapis dene ka iraada hai yaa ? "
Oh sorry ! she started unbutonning it , when he kept his hand on her .
Zain i wanted to say th-.
Shh... TUmhari nak laal hogaye hai , sardi na lag jaye , rak lo . he said slightly touchng the tip of her nose
Her cheeks colored at his statement , he went in his room , a smile across his face .

She don't know if she cares about him but he does and that is more than enough to make her smile !

from your Makhi !😆😆
Edited by KitkitMkb - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail

Sorry , i had made a mistake i had written the same paragraph twice !
waiting for your comment eargely !
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome again in BI land...
Really well written...AWESOME...
jealous Aliya...reminded me of ILU party...so overall loved your version...
Awww you have a 3yr old sister...CUTE...best wishes to her...
And continue this soon...
KitkitMkb thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome again in BI land...

Really well written...AWESOME...
jealous Aliya...reminded me of ILU party...so overall loved your version...
Awww you have a 3yr old sister...CUTE...best wishes to her...
And continue this soon...

Thank you i can't forget beintehaa , and thank you for the wishes , for the little one !
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vry beautiful update
jst loved it
do cont soon
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part ...
Zain is soo flirty ...
Both are getting jealous wen dey c each other in sum1 elses arms ...
Zain has ego problem but aage hopefully chale jaegi ;)
He is even caring at d same tym :)
Aliya is very nice ...
Continue sooon ...
Jaldi karo !!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely chapter saleha..
Really loved the way zain gave her saree

How he protected her ..
Update soon
Or else meri spamming queen jaag jaye gi ..

Thanks for da pm ...

P.S i really loved my name alu pataltu ...thank u waise all my college friends call me aloo ...love ya take care