Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Maybe VIZZY and Shivu should communicate a little more with the graphics to make sure there is consistency...I don't know? 
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anymore colour code suggestions?? Otherwise let's vote...
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: flirtatious.

Maybe VIZZY and Shivu should communicate a little more with the graphics to make sure there is consistency...I don't know? 

We will. AND both of us have time since the bday is on 30th!!
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone! Mally here.
So I went through all the comments in this thread.
And I can help you out with the PMs.
I can also make siggies.
About the color combo, I like this one.

#0099FF
#6600CC
#FF3399

Lemme know what I can do.
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^Mally, you can do my PMs. Once you are done just post the screenshots of your outbox here.
I think mine are the first 3 pages. 

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok so I'll be sending all the PMs by tomorrow and I'll post the screenshots here.
I'll take up the next 3 pages then [4-6]
flirtatious. thumbnail
Can everyone complete their Pm's before 10th Jan so we have enough time to get answers!
flirtatious. thumbnail
Okay so Manju has made 3 colour codes if there are no more options then let's vote!

I'll go for the second one this phone is a pain so I'm not able to copy the colour code but yeh the second one is nice!

flirtatious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BlueEyes-

PM Template!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">Hola,</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">We have called upon you to help us make Yuvika's birthday special⭐️! She is turning older every year.😲 So tell her how much you love her on this very special day. Send in messages and gifts by the 20th of January to -BlueEyes- (Manjari), Temptations. (Shivangi), or somergasm. (Viz).</font>
<font color="#339966">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#339966">About Her:</font>
<font color="#339966">#Favourite Actor/Actresses: BW: Salman Khan and Karishma Kapoor. TV: Mishal Raheja, Iqbal Khan, Eijaz Khan, Neha Bamb and Shweta Tiwari</font>
<font color="#339966">#Favourite TV shows: Currently she likes watching Udaan, Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi and Shastri Sisters</font>
<font color="#339966">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">Also we need you to answer some questions about Yuvika :</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">#One thing common between Salman & Yuvika?</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">#Which of Salman's movies could have had Yuvika as the lead actress?</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">#An adjective that suits Yuvika the most.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">#A title you would like to give her.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#339966">#Would would be a better suitor for Yuvika Salman Khan or Mishal Raheja and WHY?</font>
<font color="#339966">
</font>
<font color="#339966">Send in your replies ASAP and make sure you don't let Yuvika know about any of this.</font>
<font color="#339966">
</font>
<font color="#339966">With Regards,</font>
<font color="#339966">Crazy Creatives</font>
<font color="#339966">Birthday Subteam.</font>

Is this fine?

Manju you haven't added the date they need to send everything in!!! Make it 17th Jan!!! Do not send any PMS Till the date for messages and answers isn't on the template 😃

Can someone else add it...the stupid phone ain't letting me...
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BlueEyes-

PM Template!

Hola,

We have called upon you to help us make Yuvika's birthday special⭐️! She is turning older every year. 😲  So tell her how much you love her on this very special day. Send in messages and gifts by the 20th of January to Temptations. , -CrazySobtian-, somergasm. 
About Her:
#Favourite Actor/Actresses: BW: Salman Khan and Karishma Kapoor. TV: Mishal Raheja, Iqbal Khan, Eijaz Khan, Neha Bamb and Shweta Tiwari
#Favourite TV shows: Currently she likes watching Udaan, Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi and Shastri Sisters 

Also we need you to answer some questions about Yuvika :

#One thing common between Salman & Yuvika?
#Which of Salman's movies could have had Yuvika as the lead actress?
#An adjective that suits Yuvika the most. 
#A title you would like to give her.
#Would would be a better suitor for Yuvika Salman Khan or Mishal Raheja and WHY? 

Send in your replies by 16th January and make sure you don't let Yuvika know about any of this. 

With Regards,
Crazy Creatives 
Birthday Subteam.