If i can be his Mehak then why not he??

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
..Exactly there😃
Najma questioning her Ammi...If i can be his Mehak then why cant he be my Abbu???😳

Perfectly executed episode...perfectly executed emotions...as usual..everything so perfect😃

Kids... discussing about the whole incident...Najma thinks that she is responsible for all as it was her rigidity to play tennis which lead to this scuffle
all kids support Najma that she is not responsible for this at all...and Saba says that whats wrong in it if Nnaye Padosi marries chotti Ammi...m sure that he 'll be a perfect abu for u...Waqar says that even he has done a lot for you and only u said that he left alcohol too...Fiza too agrees with all and says after marrying with chotti ammi he'll be your Abbu😆
Najma thinks all about Imran has done for her...everything...everything...😛

Naseema😡as alwayz filling younis ears that talli ek haath se nai bajti...even Mariyam wud be interested in all...as it was not only Nnajma who was crazy for tennis but mariyam too supported her in that ...she goes to Mariyams room n questions the same if she too has some thing to do with that sharabi...without saying anything mariyum goes and shut the window facing imrans home😭

Younis who doesnt have anything to do with the happiness of mariyam and najma but his ego his self respect is more important to him..so he decided to throw imran out of the society and then he'll deal with mariyam too

Imran who cares for mariyam a lot...without knowing the consequences declared that he ll marry mariyam...regrets when his mamu tells him what he all said over there...at first imran defends himself this was the reason why he said all..coz only a relation is needed to fight for them...how that younis can raise hand over mariyam...how can he sway najma like that...if he is elder brother of tauseef that doenst mean he can treat najma that badly...but when altaf questions him now what???if he thought once what mariyam bi will have to face now??

imran regrets and feels so helpless...that he never wanted to insult mariyam..he alwayz tried to care for her..to give her that respect and to let her respect be maintained in the society but has alwayz ruined everything...
mene kabi unki rusvai nai chahi mamu😭😭...ab kya krein mamu...??

he thinks that he cant lose mehak again😭...that closed window is scaring him again...because thats the sign that he will lose his mehak again...he cant handle the anger of mariyam...he cant handle her rusvai😭...that window is like a ghost who is scaring him again ...breaking him again...but he doesnt wanna loose his mehak again..not at any cost...so what???😛he will marry mariyam..yeyeyeyeyeyeye😆

mamu comes after sometime and tells him that its not a matter in a house now..shabnam has spread this thing in whole mohalla...imran is angry on her and wanna teach her a lesson..but altaf again stops him n tells him that he has a solution...now do what who said...hold her hand forever...😃

Imran who thinks Mariyam doesnt have place for nybody else in her life but just tauseef...and she is so poius...and what he is...altaf interupts and tells him that he too is poius and yes he shuold hold her hand and be a father too najma...because najma needs a father😃😳

Salman baig goes to mariyam when mariyam was telling najma that her father is just tauseef ..no one else can take his place...because najma was telling her ammi to get married to naye padosi...even all the kids think that he'll be a perfect father for me...when i can be his mehak then why cant he be my abbu???

all the questions are shunned by mariyam ...and salman intervenes by saying...ofcourse no one can take place of tauseef...he used to think...but today imran has already done that..took place of tauseef...stood for najma...stood for u...hold the raised hand of younis towards you...who does all this for others...

he lves najma and najma too loves him so much...imran is a good person and he will keep you both happy...will be a perfect partner for you...(Imran saab apke liye ek ache hamsfar sabit hinge yakeen hai hmain😳)...he tells her that she shuld hold his and which he has extended towards her...m not telling you all this as a father in law but as a father...

mariyam tells that she will never let najo talk to him...and salman mocks then what will happen...will najma be able to forget imran of will naseema and younis never taunt you on this???
nothing will change...tauseef was your past but its matter of najmas future...rest decision is yours😳

Imran is feeling responsible for all what is happening...uske karan ho rhi hai rusvai mariyam bi ki...

Precap...mariyam and imran both are on terrace...imran is trying to seek apology from mariyam...he tells that he will leave the mohalla in the morning but just wants her aplogy...mariyam is hurt at this😛😉...i guess she has a soft corner for him some where...but she loves her late husband more than nything..so is not able to get that 😉

sorry for all the grammatical mistakes...was so excited to share with you what happened...which was so perfect...and we all were waiting for monday to come..which finally came and gave a perfect episode as alwayz to cherish😳😳

plz do share your views😛

Regards.
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
An apt question from Najma...
If I can be his Mehek, why can't he be my Abbu ?

😆

As expected, Salman Baig stepping up to support Imraan's action...seeing his intention as only a pious one to fight for Najma and Mariyam, than any thing ulterior.

And as expected Imraan, regretting his impulsive words, after giving it a calm thought...

Though they have come out of his reflexive emotions when he could not bear Najma being taken away from him, and Younis raising his hand on Mariyam.,
Still, he feels, he should not have said those., which will only have Mariyam at the receiving end, again the situation which he cannot bear...

The first time, Imraan wanted to go away for his own sake...the second time for Najma's sake...and now for Mariyam's sake..

And the stage is set for Mariyam , once again asking Imraan...Pls don't go (Aap math Jaayiyega )...

For the third and the final time 😛😳😆

😆Adi love u buddy.xactly third n for the final time
Blushing mariyam telling her wud b imran saabagar aap hmari vjase ja rhe hain to ruk jaiye😆
adi2512 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

😆Adi love u buddy.xactly third n for the final time

Blushing mariyam telling her wud b imran saabagar aap hmari vjase ja rhe hain to ruk jaiye😆

😆

I don't think, she will blush 😆

Originally posted by: adi2512

😆

I don't think, she will blush 😆

🤣yeah possibilities are there
Even she can scold him...apki himmat kaise hui..app hmein aur najjo ko chodkr kaise ja skte hain😆😆
wont be able to watch the final epi tomm..hv to go smwhere...hope someone' ll grab all the pretty moments n will compile all of them together with perfect words n emotions😳
m gonna miss it badly😭😭
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Reet for the update on what happened. There was a power cut in the first 10-12 mins, so missed half.
Imran miya, that's the best way to get Mariam to do what you want - say you're going to leave.
She can bear anything but the thought of Imran leaving the mohalla drives her crazy. SHe gets super upset with the very idea.

First time, he was getting into the auto and she said aap mat jaayiye, two-three times and she hardly knew him. 😳
Second time he threatened to leave, she went off with a 'borrowed' camera phone and did some Karamchand level jasoosi to clear his name and make him stay. 😆
Now she's going to marry him and tie him down!! 😆😆😆

Let's see. Because of this hasty wrap up, we have been deprived of our rightful dose of romance. But whatever, at least we can imagine it.
Bubble

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Thanks Reet for the update on what happened. There was a power cut in the first 10-12 mins, so missed half.

Imran miya, that's the best way to get Mariam to do what you want - say you're going to leave.
She can bear anything but the thought of Imran leaving the mohalla drives her crazy. SHe gets super upset with the very idea.

First time, he was getting into the auto and she said aap mat jaayiye, two-three times and she hardly knew him. 😳
Second time he threatened to leave, she went off with a 'borrowed' camera phone and did some Karamchand level jasoosi to clear his name and make him stay. 😆

Let's see. Because of this hasty wrap up, we have been deprived of our rightful dose of romance. But whatever, at least we can imagine it.
Bubble

Anytime Bubble😳..even i was praying..Bhagwaan ji plz plz plz power cut na ho jaye😆and when whole epi was done...i was like...woohooo...have won the match😆
Exactly😆...Imran is so clever😆...thats the best idea😆...now he knows it well what will stir Mariyam Sahiba more😉...to chalo ek baar fr dhamki hi kaam kregi😆
Ah m imagining all so badly😆...there.first night would be amazing😆

vese i really doubt..if she did all this cox she dint want her daughter's dream to suffer or she did cox she dint wanna loose Imran saab at any cost😆??
adi2512 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Bubble

Srsly 😆

------------

As for romance, hope, they will at least hold hands, before the show ends 😆

Jokes apart...

This very subtlety is the beauty of the show 😳

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! Super awesome. Thx for the update.
I was on vacation so just catching up on the episodes now. Will give my comments and review tomorrow after watching the episode😳

Originally posted by: adi2512

Srsly 😆

------------

As for romance, hope, they will at least hold hands, before the show ends 😆

Jokes apart...

This very subtlety is the beauty of the show 😳

Adi this is killing me🤣
Holding hands too would be so romantic in their case😆awww...Imran looking at Mariyam with so much of luff in his eyes😆😆...but i doubt ..will he???😭..he should😆