Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Congo on new thread MJ...

And what a way to start...
We are used to your chudaillgiri...so waiting for the update...
Continue soon...

Thank u hubby,yeah thodasa bakance๐Ÿ˜›

madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Congratulations madzzz!!!

nice prologue
Mere paas badha wala dandha hai
Tho zyada chudailgiri math dikhana
Continue soon

Bass thodasa Anagha๐Ÿ˜†
Thank u
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

Yeah kya story mai sudden twist ladiya bechara zain kitne expectation we aya that par pata nahi is minie ke dimagme kya chal raha hai

Really exciting teaser hai
Do continue soon

Kuch nay chalre bass wait na๐Ÿ˜†
Thqnk u for lovely comment
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYaholic-

Aliya again run away poor Zain.plz don't let her go this time and make Zain give some sense in her brain lolz.update soon.

Okay wait and watch, yes bechara Zain, feeling bad for him๐Ÿ˜†
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Late hun but congo on third thread
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz update soon I'm eagerly waiting
& Happy new year๐Ÿ˜Š
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arey waah maza hi aa gaya ๐Ÿ˜† bechara zain
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mai hoon
Madhu jaldi update kar ..
I will send u dark wali choclates
madhufx9... thumbnail

Chapter 34

My dearu's firstly very sorry for late update...and secondly... another 2 updates this story is going to end!! actually I thought of ending in next update... but I I did too much kit kit here...
Ignore typo's, bear my torture... here starts...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They rooted to the place where they were standing, holding each other, drowning in emotions not dammed... Sizzles replaced with wild pour of Rain, putting a Comma to their emotions, they ran inside house...

Aliya looked at Sarah and Saif... they were playing, she walked to kitchen to boil milk for kids, Zain too followed her... He stood behind her, leaning back to kitchen unit, folding his arms to chest...

she turned back and found Zain staring at her... she filled glasses with milk and placed it on kitchen bar... " U want to say something...?" Zain provoked conversation breaking unbearable silence...

She raised her head, her eyes sparkled in pooled tears...Her eyes clearly depicted apology...

" I'm sorry Zain, Sorry for not understanding u..." she walked towards him and hugged him... Zain hugged her back she buried her face in his chest and sobbed releasing pooled tears...

" I troubled u and our families too, with my stupidity...". Zain was startled with her open up, it's something new for him, he always wanted her to express herself to him, which she never did...

She dammed every emotion... Sadness, happiness, depression, love, fear, in her after their return from Island...

She use to be chirpy, angry, friendly with him, she expressed her fears, crying in his arms, when they were strucked in unreachable Island, she poured her anger when he irritated her, showered her friendship on him when he was depressed or confused... But every thing changed, when Zain admitted his love for her, she prisoned every feeling in her..., she stopped talking to him, her expressive eyes always tried to convey him wrong emotions... He missed his Old minnie badly...

He ungripped sorrow's which he went through these many years and happiness he got after finding her... he was dieing to share his happiness... he hugged her more tightly, he didn't hold back his tears like all these years... those were tears of happiness... " I missed u Aliya..." He said in a broken voice...

She moved back and looked at him... his face was wet with tears, she wiped his tears..." I missed u too Zain... so much" she whispered between her sobs... " I know Aliya..." he replied back, a smile escaped between his cry... she kissed him on his cheek...

" How do u know, that I missed u..." Aliya questioned back, looking at him suspiciously... He pulled her back for a hug and replied... " I read in ur phone's draft box..." Aliya tried to move back hearing him...

" what my phone with u...?" she questioned in anger... he didn't let her move... " Yes minnie, with me...and I read everything..." Zain replied holding her little more tightly...Aliya raised her head to look at him... he winked at her... she narrowed her eyes, but she couldn't control smiled out...

She always loved her Bold husband, but unfortunately she couldn't express anything... so she always tried to make an irritated face for his bold actions...

" Zain Milk is cooling down...leave me..." Aliya requested Zain... he released her...she mixed protein powder in milk...Vanilla flavour for Sarah and Chocolate for Saif...

"Zain, seriously u moved on after me...?" Aliya questioned Zain pursing her lips.. Zain burst into laugh... " u still believe in that..." Aliya was silent, he stopped laughing, Aliya saw a thin layer of tears in his eyes, they were moist...

He was happy, when Aliya felt jealous... but the fact that she never trusted his love pierced in his heart... He didn't understand, how and when she will realise that Only she is the One for him...

" U know Zain, I believed in whatever u said, I was angry... but I realised it was my fault leaving u... so I decided to take 11th position in ur life Again..." Aliya Said Zain and waited for his answer... He was silent, silent for few seconds...

" I donno Aliya, How can I assure u... I donno what I should do to make u understand..." Aliya looked at him in confusion...

" I never loved any one other than u... u r my first and last Love Aliya...Trust me... I thought I loved Sanam, even after realising my feelings for u, I thought I once loved Sanam... but when u left me after signing divorce papers, In these 6 years, every single minute I lived in ur memories...everything around me remembered me of u... even small babies remembered me of u...nothing else"

Zain broke out expressing his hurt... Aliya was silent, she realised how much she hurted him...

"All these feelings I felt only for U not for Sanam too... then it made me realise, I never loved Sanam, she was just my love mirage... it was u who thought me definition of Love..." Zain expressed with mystic eyes...

" Forgive me Zain... what I have done is not a forgivable mistake, but pls forgive me..." she replied back with a broken voice and walked to living room with tray of Milk...

She sat on Couch and called Sarah and Saif to drink Milk...soon Zain to joined her, settled on couch infront of her...

They both yelled again to gain kids attention... Saif who drawing on Sarah's hand left his job and ran out of Room... Sarah was irked to look at her hand, Saif drew only half of doriman on her hand and abruptly left hearing their mom...

Soon saif Occupied his loving Arm chair, his mother's lap and started drinking milk... " where sarah little Gem..." Aliya questioned Sai... Saif grinned...

" Momma, she is in room, might be drawing doriman on her hand, Momma this time I ll not get up..." Aliya laughed out...

" so u made her purposely busy to sit in my lap..." Aliya pulled saif's cheeks.. .. Saif replied her with a huge smile..

Sarah was already in living room listening to Her mother and Saif... Sarah and saif always fought for place in their mothers lap... she was thinking ways to get her arm chair...

Zain noticed Sarah and signalled her to join them... Sarah took glass of milk and stood infront of Saif and Aliya... Saif teased Sarah waiving his hands...

" Mini minnie... Come here, sit with me..." Zain called Sarah and signalled her to sit in his lap.. Sarah grinned and jumped into Zain's lap...

" yeh... yehh... Saif...Gem is my new chair...". she said joyfully... Saif was irked hearing it...

Again tears brimmed in her eyes seeing it... whenever Sarah and Saif Fight to sit in her lap, she use to think of Zain...

" Minnie, what is this Gem...?" Zain questioned Aliya purposely to hear from her...

She turned around cleared small drop if tear which escaped her eye, turned back to answer him... " Oh... oh...it's nothing..." she stammered and skipped answer... Zain smiled to himself...

Zain and Aliya were busy with controlling their emotions... Sarah and saif were busy in making each other jealous of their Arm chairs...

Saif was already jealous of Sarah... he wants to sit in Zain's lap, but his sister occupied it and on top of it, she was teasing him...

" Saif...my new chair is Good, I'm loving it...more comfortable..." Sarah teased Saif hugging left hand of Zain... Saif was gritting his teeth hearing her...

" what is this Arm chair..." Zain questioned Aliya innocently...

" nothing Gem... I mean Zain... they fight to sit in my lap, they call it their Arm chair..." Aliya answered... Zain raised a brow hearing Gem again from her...and smirked at her... Aliya gulped and shut her eyes tightly...

"Now they won't fight...u r there right..." Aliya assured Zain... Saif jumped down from Aliya's lap and stood infront of Zain and sarah... Sarah caught Zain's Hand more tightly...

" Sarah get down..." Saif tried to pull sarah off Zain... Zain understood what's going to happen...he looked at Aliya, Aliya shook her head as a reply...

Both Sarah and saif fouglt.little for little time to sit in Zain's lap... Zain tried to make peace...after offering many promises they both accepted and compromised...

Sarah and Saif were sleeping in between Zain and Aliya...Zain was catching Aliya's palm trough out nite... Aliya slept peacefully after many years, where as Zain didn't not sleep whole nite looking at his family... he was scared to sleep for no reasons...he looked at Aliya, she was sleeping with a smile on her lips, Saif was sleeping with open mouth...Zain smiled looking at his son and then his Mini minnie hugging him tightly with her little hands...he hugged sarah and closed his eyed trying to get some sleep...

Zain dropped Sarah and Saif in school, he was very excited to reach home, from yesterday nite with great difficulty he was keeping his hands off his minnie...

He sped his car to home competing with hormones racing in him... He stormed out of Car and rushed to main door only to get disappointed, door was locked...

He looked around in disappointment... his phone beeped, Zain pulled out his phone from pocket, it was a msg from Aliya...

Minnie new: Zain I'm in airport, going to my home, take care of ur kids, I stole ur rights right... and u already missed them a lot, enjoy with ur kids bye.. Zain was shocked for a second, soon composed himself from new shock which he just received and rushed to Airport ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of update~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it my Dearu's...I hope it was not boring!!! ab two updates this tory will end!!

drop comments and hit like button...
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Mai hoon
Madhu jaldi update kar ..
I will send u dark wali choclates

Ha ha Alina padlo...๐Ÿ˜†
Chocolate dho mujhe