Teri meri love story Final chapter part A, B, page 24, 26 , 19th April - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovablegirl-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow madhu wonderful chapter I love each n every chap really heart touching story plz cont soon
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madhu Madhu Madhu Thank you
sooo much for the update😃
Loved the kitkit of ZAYA on migratory birds😆
Zain have acquired degree in Ornithology🤣
The way Zain was trying to make Aaliya jealous and repent by sending their pics it was too cute😳

His every resolution about her from day 1 faded disastrously... he resolved to stay away from her, but like a Sick puppy he expected, begged and some times demanded her attention ...
His every resolution failed... But his one resolution succeeded...he resolved to wait for her, to find her, to bring her back into his life...
When he succeeded to wait for her, he thought he now can keep his resolutions, not a resolution breaker... But now his resolution to wait for her few more days is fading again... He successfully failed, he is a resolution breaker again...
These lines were just awesome Madhu too good👏
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Final part B

First I would like to thank few buddies...Agrata, Jaya, Khyati, Snow princess aka Aliya, Zayacrazy, Ann, Kpm madhu, Dokhebaaz Kiran and Firdose!! ( they left us) , Nazmin and last but not least my chudail gang!!😛 Every supported me, bore my crappy writing and lack of puntuality...

Go on...ignore typo's... hope u ll like ending...

It's last day for Zain's fading resolution... Aliya stepped out of her home with a huge smile, A smile which can grow no huger further...

No point in working to keep her smile less than huger or hiding it,

Huge occasions should be welcomed with huge smiles...

Can there be a bigger reason for ocassion than end of elements of pathos ruled her life...

She could forsee thier future with him...everyday will be an ocassion ...Whole life will be a Vacation, filled with Ocassions...

She chirped her car engine and strode out of parking lot...luckily they were early hours of Sunday...

Spring is on swing, absorbing morning warm rays of sun...

She rode as fastly as she can, but never failing to miss pleasure spring was offering...trees on roads were displaying parade of colorful flowers ...

She knows that was going to be a utterly beautiful day of her life, but she was tensed, she just wan to execute her plan properly...

She occupied a seat in waiting lobby...she was Cajoling her thudding heart, No...begging her heart to not to make her weak...

She expected less crowd as it was early hours of a day...But Airport was not deserted it was decently crowded...

she glanced around public who were Running hastily ... She felt little relieved realising none will notice her in their busy...

She jumped out of chair like a pet scared of Sudden burst of fireworks... when she heard announcement of flight's landing, She already was casting amused glances from public surrounding her...

She palmed her face, huffing...she realised weirdness can never go unnoticed irrespective of public's busyness...

She was perplexed about executing her plan...she doesn't like to be an attention gainer... but she knew her Gem deserves more than this...

She carefully strode through crowd...doing breathing therapy...

Zain was unaware of her waiting in airport, bcz from past 2 days she was not responding to his calls or messages...

He let his resolution fade away...bcz right now that's the first thing he want to happen...

He felt strings connecting them are loosening...

Sound sleep seemed tempting along with his kids wrapped in their little arms... But his Racing heart kept him awake...

His life will remain meaningless in her absence... he was excited yet scared...

Excited to show his cuties to his family and scared of his minnie and her complicated brain...

No matter how complicated she is...he can never let her Go...

That was the most beautiful sight she might ever witnessed...

Sarah and Saif Tightly holding Zain's hands... She recollected how she always warned them to hold her tightly when they are at new places... Now they were obediently holding Zain's hands tightly following her instructions...

she was happy not bcz they are obeying her... she was happy bcz sarah and saif were feeling that Assurance of safety with Zain...

Kids were glancing around with wide eyes...searching in crowd for a known face...

Aliya rolled her eyes to see quantum of crowd...fear surged back, her thudding heart was knocking against her chest to shove some sense ...

Sarah and saif's eye's grew wide seeing their mom...they missed their mom and food she cooks...

They rushed in crowd to reach their mamma...Zain who didn't notice Aliya's presence panicked a moment...

When his eyes caught Aliya...that dazed expression of her ripped his heart...though of her still confused hitted him like avalanche numbing his whole system...

He walked taking slow and steady steps looking at her in fear...Any left fear in Aliya to execute her plan didn't matter...

she wants to wipe off fear from his total system... Aliya ruffled kids hair affectionately...she knelt down to their height and kissed them...

" Momma I missed u..." Saif said pulling her hand...Aliya stood on her foot with a smile...

" I missed u more mamma..." Sarah claimed wraping her arms around Aliya's waist...

Aliya Gazed at her daughter, she was staring up to hear her mother's judgement...

Her daughters hair was not combed properly...it was a mess...she felt Zain need some grooming classes to take care of his daughter...

" No.. me.." Saif shooted...pulling her hand making her to switch her attention to him...

Aliya giggled and patted her son's cheek...Sarah irked and walked back to Zain...

Aliya rolled her eyes suppressing giggle escaping, witnessing Sarah's envy towards Saif...

Zain waited patiently for her to notice him... Aliya fixed her Gaze at his knees where Sarah was standing...she intently looked at her...

"Aliya..." she heard Zain calling her...but there was no motion in her Gaze...she held sarah's elbow and pulled towards her...

Zain stepped a feet forward in fear...he was determined too... to ease situation , or if possible to alter her thoughts...

She looked straight into his eyes, she seemed unreadable..

She looked muddle different emotions...

She stepped forward coming out of kids hold blocking their sight from his view...

She glanced around...

Zain observed her Gulping...he realised she is in fear...he got irked, he didn't understand what about him was fearing her...

He came to conclusion that she was scared he might seperate kids from her...but the fact is he will not let her separate him from them...

" Aliya.." he said sternly...before he continue further, To his surprise Aliya knelt on her one knee... he gave her an animated disbelieving look...

She took one long breath...caressed her forhead, cheeks and crane of her neck with her palms...gathering her courage...

As expected she was gaining crowd's attention...she shook her head rejecting glances of crowd she was casting...

She pulled out bunch of white roses from hand bag dangling her shoulder...

Zain's stern look softened seeing her... realising why her face was muddled...

" I'm sorry..." she stammered... he could hear whispers around them... he was in a awww to respond.. His brain was not believing what his eyes were witnessing...

"U know right...I really mean it, forgive me, forget what I did..."

she extended her both arms catching bunch tightly... He smiled..but it didn't reach his eyes...he took white roses from her accepting her apology...

" It's not easy to forget Aliya..." he held his hand out to help her to stand... She didn't hold his...instead she held chollar of her shirt tightly...trying to sense her heart beat...

Sarah and saif stood on both sides of Aliya...she looked at both of them...and then around crowd... She was gaining attention more than she expected...

Zain seriously had no clue of what she waiting for... She pulled out a blue velvet box from her bag and opened it with trembling hands...

Zain eyes grew wider raising his bushy brows...

It's a platinum ring embeded with a pearl...

She always thought him as a rarest Gem...but lately she realised he is not... He is not any kind of Rock.. A pearl generated to protect... unlike a diamond...

Diamond is a Hard Rock which can cut with its sharpness... whereas a pearl is a secretion of substance to ease pain of oyster...

SHE FELT HIM PUREST LIVING GEM...A PEARL!!

He shoved his opened mouth with his hand and then shook his head with same hand...in disbelievement...

" We are yours...forever... will you bear me throught your life? "

she said picking out ring from box... Zain was silent...that was unexpected...

This might be the one of his reason for wanting her...she dnt mind others... she does what she wants, no matter how hard it costs her...he just saw how scared she was...

This is her way of assurance to him, to bring him out of his fear... fear to loose her, she wants to wipe of his fears, insecurities churning him...

" look at her, how daring she is, can u ever do that...??" A man among crowd whispered to his wife in a challenging tone...

Lady glared at her husband and turned To Aliya and Zain...

" Bear!! I would love to bear u...But will u be like my old minnie, who was fully charged Chirpiness , "

Zain grinned wearing a huge smile... Aliya rapidly nodded her head in agreement...

she pulled his hand and slid ring to his ring finger... She raised to her feet. And stood right infront of him...

"Did u see the boy, u are not him to dare like her " lady mocked back her husband in a louder tone which was audible Zain and Aliya...

The moment they came out bubble and looked around them...almost everyones attention was on them...

They donno what's the past of beautiful couple standing there...but they know thismuch...it's the birthday of a beautifull family...everyone clapped. Expressing their joy...

Aliya was still scared, whereas Zain was grinning like an idiot... no Girl would do this...that to India , he was bursting with pride, she made him special... May be that's y he resolved to wait... he knows only she can make him special...she can show him how deserving he is...

After a while crowd slipped back into their business...

" Mamma why we're u telling Sorry??" Saif questioned innocently... Aliya looked at Saif with confusion, hunting look...hunting reason...

Zain scooped him up with a smile...

" Wohh... she left us right?? That's y she is feeling bad...so she asked sorry..." Zain answered eyeing Aliya...

" Then y u brought ring only Gem...?? U left us too...where are our rings??" Sarah shot her valuable complaint... Zain laughed...and smirked passing a Come on give her answer look...

Aliya slapped head with her hand. And replied...

" I have bigger gifts which I cannot carry here...that's just a ring...Come on let's move out everyone are waiting to meet u both..."

" Really..." Sarah asked with a wide smile... They walked together to exit Airport..

" every one?? Means Pasta grannie, ghulab jam grandpa...and all...?" she questioned again... Aliya patted her shoulder..." Sarah stop using those names..." she warned in a stern tone..

" U r warning my little Girl..? " Zain questioned climbing into driving seat...

"Forget it... ur little girl badly needs grooming, u learn combing her hair..." Aliya complained ruffling her curly hair with her fingers..

" She looks cuter with messy hair..." Zain protested winking his daughter...Sarah giggled hearing his compliment... She waived her hands trying to envy saif... Saif pouted and hugged Aliya... " mamma.." he squeaked..

" Zain could u please stop creating fights..." she roared climbing into back seat with Saif... Sarah occupied passenger seat beside Zain...

they slowly strode to road which can take them home, which can keep them together forever...

" I thought u would kiss me too..." Zain smirked eyeing her from view mirror

" we will be prisioned for PDA, this is India..." she replied masking her blush...

" Prison!! But it deserves more too..., I dnt mind going.." he replied back with a grin...

Aliya Rolled her eyes listening his cheesy reply..

" Mamma, but u kissed us too, we were not prisioned..??". Saif queried making them to jerk out of their thoughts...

Aliya and Zain both exchanged horrified looks...Aliya turned to her question bank her daughter...luckily she was asleep...

They both burst into laugh and gave him some lame excuses and soon diverting topic, hoping no budge of doubts further...

Spring made no sense to Aliya...bcz Real colors of her life Zain and her kids seemed more attractive to watch...

Zain happiness was shooting up above skyscrapperso...his empty life turned contentfull...

His resolutions washed out he didn't ought to make a fresh resolution...he knows, he dnt need to make a fresh resolution ...they are made to achieve hard things...

Keeping his family happy is not a hard thing on him...it's a willing wish which needs No planned resolution..

Filmy ending na😆 but our Gem deserves!!

I'm done with my torture in this thread, I have no words to explain how thankfull I'm to each and every reader of this work...

I ll consider writing a epilogue...when I'm free... sorry for making u all wait for such a long time...
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsabeel

Update update part b madhu! :p just kidding take ur time!

Sorry yaar...Update was ready...Yesterday morning itself... but couldn't post due to many reasons...
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: nashfa

Super cute update madhu

Loved it & their kitkit
Continue ASAP

Thank u so much dear...I'm glad u liked it😳
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raceena489

Thank u for the update

Please part b also post please 😊

U r welcome dear...
Yeah I updated😉
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

Nice update

Nice to see u after sooo long
Do continue soon

Megha not very long I was giving updates for another works...na...u never noticed I guess😆
Thank u dear...nice to read ur comment after long time too
madhufx9... thumbnail
Thank u dear...
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovablegirl--

Wow madhu wonderful chapter I love each n every chap really heart touching story plz cont soon

Hahaha thank u, really it touched ur heart kya...Aww thank u thank u

Thank u is what all I can tell...
Updated
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

Madhu Madhu Madhu Thank you Hahahahaha ur welcome

sooo much for the update😃
Loved the kitkit of ZAYA on migratory birds😆 hahaha nice na...imagine them in flocks
Zain have acquired degree in Ornithology🤣 woh bi IIN se!! Lol
The way Zain was trying to make Aaliya jealous and repent by sending their pics it was too cute😳

His every resolution about her from day 1 faded disastrously... he resolved to stay away from her, but like a Sick puppy he expected, begged and some times demanded her attention ...
His every resolution failed... But his one resolution succeeded...he resolved to wait for her, to find her, to bring her back into his life...
When he succeeded to wait for her, he thought he now can keep his resolutions, not a resolution breaker... But now his resolution to wait for her few more days is fading again... He successfully failed, he is a resolution breaker again...
These lines were just awesome Madhu too good👏

Thank u dear...I'm so glad u liked update...
Thank u so much for lovely comment...