Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anoo123

Not your best work - THen I can't wait to read your best work...😊

This is so beautifully written...You are such a wonderful writer...I usually don't like to read anything from Shagun's point of view...but you compelled me into reading this...

Hahaha. I wanted to show a little more emotions of despair, but it's hard to write from Shagun's POV!

Thank you! I haven't read much from her POV to begin with, but it's harder getting into the mind of an antagonist, trust me!

I'm glad you read it anyway! Thanks <3
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Beautiful OS I really hope scence like this happen soon.So we can end Shagun track.πŸ˜›

Thank you.

I hope so too...but the chances are low, don't you think? CVs never show realistic stuff if they can help it, so I'm not holding onto finding something different this time😳

Glad you liked it though! <3
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant I have no words really it did move me
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
very well written.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..loved it πŸ˜ƒ
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautifully written...loved it πŸ˜Š
thoughtblast thumbnail
It was beautiful. Keep it up. 
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

NeNe πŸ€—, 

Love ya for this gurl! Logged on after 2 days  and found this brilliance πŸ˜Š getting ready to board a flight...will be back with my mushy response. 

Thanks for writing this lover or as Kiara would call it liver. πŸ˜†
--------------------------------------------
Edit: 

So after 2 flight cancellations, 4 hour delay and a 18 hour travel day I am finally home as much as I would like to crash in my bed, I know I have to come and express my gratitude to you for several reasons. Primary being that you were kind enough to take out time and pen something down on my request. Thank you so very much for being so kind! I am a dork and that's no secret so I always imagine what would I do with these characters if I were the writer of the show. I had always imagined Shagun realizing the value of love and relationship by proxy, what I mean by proxy is her being a witness to the subtle understanding and understated emotion of love between Raman and Ishita, so you can only imagine what this OS did to me when I read it. While reading about Shagun and your portrayal of her loneliness  and despair the following quote came to mind from the book Every Day by David Levithan:

'I wake up thinking of yesterday. The joy is in remembering; the pain is in knowing it was yesterday.'

I loved the maturity of your characters and the subtle tone that you gave them, I appreciate that none of the Bhalla family members were trying desperately to prove any point to Shagun, they were just being themselves and living their normal mundane life. Ishita and Raman's comfort and love wasn't to show Shagun or prove a point, they were being themselves and there could be nothing worse for a person like Shagun to witness the normalcy that she has never had. 

I cannot tell you how much I enjoy your writing, it truly does make my day! I love reading subtle stories that remain true to the characters and yours do full justice to all the characters of YHM. I also adore that conversational aspect of this story, I felt like I was situated in the Bhalla house witnessing Shagun unravel in front of my eyes. πŸ˜Š

It's difficult to pick the part that touched me the most but if I must then it's the scene between Raman and Ishita in their bedroom engaged in a tussle of love being witnessed by Shagun and those words in the article articulated by Puttar for the missus.  PERFECT!

Okays I am about to hit my head on the table if I don't sleep at this very moment so I will end my gush fest for you and this brilliant OS right about now. 

Thanks once again love! You da best!

Six-some, Member! 

Kithe jaa rahi thi? I was delayed for six hours once, almost missed my connecting flight..in fact, didn't even get to take my baggage - just ran through Frankfurt like a maniac and got into the flight about fifteen minutes before take off. Air hostess got me three bottles of water when I entered, by herselfπŸ˜†

Be proud of yourself. You accomplished the task of getting someone as lazy as me to pen down something - a feat accomplished only by one person before you (Shru aka Munchkin on the Fanfiction forum...awesome person, probably my best friend on IF - doesn't write anymore! *Sobs*) 

I want to write something like - "You should have taken your time." but I shall not, because I love the fact that you wanted to comment on what I wrote FOR YOU so bad! #arrogantsmirk #winks🀣

I know right?! There's something about subtlety that no grand gestures can beat! I want to see Shagun act like a NORMAL person for once and feel repentant, understand what she's lost and accept it. That would be some character development for her - instead of merely planning and plotting pure nonsense. She seems more like a forced antagonist without emotions, which is no fun to watch. *Sigh* What are the chances of that happening though?!

THANK YOU! I hope reading even average stuff from me made your crazy day a little better! You make my day, so here's me hoping that I made yours for once :)

Love yaπŸ€—

SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

this is super awesome...loved it to the core...

Thank you <3
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Deeply moving...you did justice to her feelings. Almost made me sympathise-almost.
Was a good change to read IshRa from her PoV...
Waiting or your index :)

Hahaha. I agree, it is VERY hard to feel sorry for her with the way she plots and plans! Reading IshRa from ANYONE'S point of view is fun. πŸ˜†

I'm a lazy person, so I try not to expect much from myself. *Fair Warning*
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Thanks!

I'm glad you liked it <3