Manoj_ki_wife thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i think normal member should also can make warning levels but not to minus them ..like one member is really rude and one member will put the waring level to him or her

and when some bad warning level will be there mods or anybody will delete it 😊

only one suggeston

love sanch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Then don't you think that if someone doesn't like you, they might just increase your warning level?

Only the Dev team members can SEE the warning level...

If there is someone rude to you, what you need to do, is be vigil, and report to a moderator or a viewbie.... anyone.....

They will take care of the issue...... 😊

-Sam 😊
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As Sam said, this system won't work out as we can't be sure that all the members will be able to give out an unbaised opinion or warnings. This way we will see all the people who don't like each other, giving out warnings just because they don't like each other. So instead, u can always contact a dev. team member and u can be sure that ur problem will be definately taken care of 😊
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It won't work out. If you don't like a person, then you would automatically raise that person's warning level and that is absolutely not fair and right.

That is why moderators and viewbies are chosen - to ensure that members are polite to each other and if they aren't, their warning levels be raised!
anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes i completely agree with sam naina n belle i dont think this will work out the dev team has some very active n delligent members who are always ready to help n we just need to send a pm n they are there to tackle with all problems
love
anu
xChandnix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Then don't you think that if someone doesn't like you, they might just increase your warning level?

Only the Dev team members can SEE the warning level...

If there is someone rude to you, what you need to do, is be vigil, and report to a moderator or a viewbie.... anyone.....

They will take care of the issue...... 😊

-Sam 😊

I agree with Sam, this is why we have mods to change the warning level and talk with the person and see why.😊

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was wondering if the warning level can be taken away if the member has improved and no more like he/she used to be. Like give a second chance maybe?
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Well, yes.. it can be... However.... you must stop the reason for which you got a warning...

Eg: If u have recieved a warning for spamming, you could probably get it decreased by NOT spamming AT ALL....... That way, you're clear... It takes a while to reduce the warning level, but Dev members will be observing during the period to check on you..... So one wrong action could lead to problems 😊
Manoj_ki_wife thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no sam di

i dident get any warning levels 😊
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Lol, I can see that dear 😛

I was answering Lina's question 😉