Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
GA

Aparna I think Anoop will get some urgent work and will not be able to accompany Daddu at the appointed time. Hence other family members will go with him.

This is why Daddu will tell him that relationships are more important than work
RTee thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Morning new week last week of the year πŸ₯³

can't get over this πŸ˜†

Bringing AT to page 1

Shiv and Anandi's little boy, who had been handed a raw deal in life, and was in poor health has turned into a grown up "man" full of joy for his parents under their constant love and care.

He does not cease to amaze them.

Time they brought another couple of bundles of joy into this world and turn them too into beautiful human beings.

The world is sure in need of as many of them as possible😳
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello... There is picture of Anandi in FB That Kiss romance wala Ghagra
its written ... Give Anandi some motherhood tips ...
someone plz post pic ...me from mobile
RTee thumbnail
Colors Facebook question

What is your special Motherhood tip that you would like to suggest Anandi?

731627 thumbnail
shiv is teaching amol cycle .shiv is wearing black shirt black trouser .amol say to shiv i will learn tommorrow otherwise there will be more knee pain but shiv encourage amol to learn bycycle .after lot of hestitation amol re started to learn by cylce .shiv is saying to amol brave son
RTee thumbnail
Wow! Loved Anandi's response to DB..πŸ˜ƒ
'from today, i will neither cook anything for you nor bring you anything to eat. Because I cannot stand disrespect of food. And if people ask why, then only you are answerable'.πŸ˜ƒ
731627 thumbnail
anandi is wearing red chunri and green lehanga .she bring milk for db and say maa has give milk for u .anandi went away .db throw milk through window .anandi saw db throwing milk .anandi ask db why u throw milk .db say i am not hungry that is why i throw it .anandi ask db u throw milk because u did not feel hungry or because i brought it .i have already told that that maa has send milk for u and even i wash my hand with santizier .db say i am not getting any dream that u wash hand with santizer .anandi ask db even if u know that i wash my hand with santizer will u have still drunk milk ? .db say with ego no still i would have not drink milk still ?
731627 thumbnail
anandi say sternly to db ok from now onwards i will not bring anything for u nor i will cook for u because i dont like insult to food and if any ask u why r u not eating then u will give answer .anandi went away .db say see anandi attitude it is her fault and she is showing attitude
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shiv Amol and Anandi all three were stars today ⭐️
Anandi's reply to DB- perfectly like Anandi πŸ‘
I am happy she didn't tolerate DB's nonsense which was wrong as per her principles
looks like that's all for KB today πŸ˜›
731627 thumbnail
amol shiv to enter drawing quitely .daddu pointing toward amol shiv and ask who r these big thief and small thief .anandi sternly ask amol shiv where r u both of u .shiv say v both went for walking .shiv ask daddu u going to doctor .daddu say i am waiting for anup .choti maa say anup has went out for work he has give money for u.db sadly say i have money return this money to anup. alok and ansh will also go with daddu at hospital
precap - there is short circuit at godam .nandu is alone in godam he is checking account .godam catch fire .nandu scream