Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ansh - hoping to see how they handle both their professional and personal lives together --With Ajee's good news, professional lives better not take a back seat esp Bhaili - they could in the initial stages how Aji from home handles Bhaili work - delegating work to Chanda etc..
Shiv's professional life - so many hopes were raised during Anup - S scenes.. not sure what is happening there - guess with Anup-Alok patchup, writers will not explore Anup's business impacting Shiv's professional life!!
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

Ansh - hoping to see how they handle both their professional and personal lives together --With Ajee's good news, professional lives better not take a back seat esp Bhaili - they could in the initial stages how Aji from home handles Bhaili work - delegating work to Chanda etc..

Shiv's professional life - so many hopes were raised during Anup - S scenes.. not sure what is happening there - guess with Anup-Alok patchup, writers will not explore Anup's business impacting Shiv's professional life!!

Gowri, Bhaili will not take a backseat. They have not re-introduced Bhaili at such grand scale just to again push it in the background. I do hope the frail lady will do big things. Otherwise there was no sense of introducing her either. The "one chance" given by Anandi has to do some good.

Shiv will get professional tracks too, related to Anoop, related to other things. But will be mainly focused on family otherwise will not have much impact on the audience.

Anoop-Alok Patchup impossible. Could be for a very short time. But Anoop is going to mess up big time very soon. And Shiv will be impacted. Alok seems to have diversified into organic foodsπŸ˜ƒ, smart chap.

KB in BV is in for big drama before twins are born.⭐️

red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Morning Friends ...Happy Tuesday All πŸ˜ƒ
Haayyee today's epi was such a filler except for the DB's Dirty Kitchen Politics n Sickening Plans ...she is so bad...cannot even spare a person who is already not well and is there because he needs treatment. That Idiot lady does not understand if he gets worse because of her deeds...he would rather stay more than go away from her daughter's sasural...would Anandi or Shiv let him go if his condition gets worse...how annoyingly stupid DB is...
what crap they keep showing DB doing to Anandi...Shiv and now Khajanji too 🀒😑 Its not at all funny or enjoyable anymore ://
This pregnancy track of ANSH was so long awaited...and now they are filling it with BH drama...Or this DB causing one pain after another for Anandi
The Precap Looks Promising...but I couldn't see anyone except Anup and DB...so what will be the result...Zero I hope Anandi sunaoes her so much...that whole scene of Anandi n Sanchi with Khajanji played right in front of me while I was watching the Precap...She should get back to that Angry Anandi Mode tomorrow and give DB left n right properly!!
I have twted to Gajraji to stop showing nonstop DB drama...and show something better...how they handle Professional front with the pregnancy and family ...there are million things they can show but this DB🀒
See You guys...have a good one...πŸ˜›
Edited by red-bird - 9 years ago
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So true. I don't think Bhaili will take back seat. But Bhaili will walways now be mixed with family drama and now pregnant woman and professional life and how balanced approach to professional life and family life will result in healthy smooth pregnancy despite turbulent times is what we get to see in my opinion.
I think Gauri even though she is not part of the current story anymore there will be parallels between Gauri and Anandi's pregnancy tracks. Both women are equally capable and dynamic and same level of intellectual capabilities but a vast difference in the way they approach life.So I feel there will be parallels. One lost everything in life because of negative outlook towards life while the other got back everything that was taken away from her because of her positive outlook towards life.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes Bhaili not shown doesn't mean its forgotten surely Anandi will handle from home ... lets see πŸ˜ƒ

I am sure Frail lady will do wonder ... Anandi will beaming with joy Shiv will all proud

Yes it seems Fake Idol scam is for DC Shiv...good one ...πŸ˜› Family involvement in AnSh professional life will always interesting πŸ˜›

Shiv being strict with rht values ethics principle man Anoop for him quick success money matters most ...clashes will be 😎

Anandi will be pillar for Shiv even in this condition... Shiv had tough time balancing family plus expecting wife with twin ...

its good instead off stupid drama this will be far better during pregnancy track
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Well looking at precap Anandi looked so stern so firm demanding for an explanation
Anoop...hopeless...but i guess he has made DB quite after all Daddu already warn KB ...esp regarding Anandi...

Anoop simply can't afford to made Aanndi bit sad hurt...

like Arti wrote DB surely confess crime saying she is helping Anoop...she can't see Anoop suffers balh balh

Now I wish Anoop saying sorry to Anandi Khajan behalf of DB 😈 maza aayega... hope Daddu ask this ... πŸ˜‰
Muktchand thumbnail
Smile Plz...πŸ˜ƒ

why colors put big advt during AnSh scene 😑

i feel Sid Toral Shubham shoots with real Orphanage kids. πŸ˜›
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow!! just read the spoilers...thanks Priya πŸ˜›

So Anup tells Anandi that DB put the extra masala in the khichdi...I don't believe it...precap showed he was getting annoyed at Anandi how she asked DB,...anyway...we will see
IDOL stolen seems a track in between for our Collector Saab kya? Its from somewhere in Udaipur Temple or from KB House temple? This will be interesting...Anup taking a wrong shortcut to earn more money will have to face the wrath of Collector Beta ShivRaj πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
Twins News already out in front of all...meaning they already show how many months? I hope n pray they do not rush with this track...this is our fav one 😳 Ufff...the elated faces of Shivuuu and the whole family hearing the Twins News will be worth watching ...cant wait now 😳
Anup and Alok getting united had come in another spoiler previously too I guess or some news...where Anup will get a contract after Anandi's good news and bring presents for everyone in the family including Alok...hopefully this is that scene and even bigger hope is that this union of two bros is not a momentary one and changing back to rivalry the next day as soon as DB brainwashes Chota bhai
Anyway...lot to look forward to this week...happy week all of you...see ya πŸ˜›
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not think that Anandi or Anoop or DB will inform any of the other family members, except Shiv perhaps.

But in Priya's spoilers it was mentioned that Dr. will come to examine Khajan and tell family that his itching is due to masala. Maybe then Daddu will come to know and scold DB...😊

And DB will become even more diabolical😈πŸ₯³
Edited by RTee - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
@ Ratna Udaipur mandir idol stolen not KB one ...Anjy told she will give full synopsis later on

Well Twins news...well Uma told twins can be detected in first trimester..so Anandi still two months pregnant ...I guess ...

so no rushing revealing twins...πŸ˜†