Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
What happened to the bomb conspiracy ministers?
Why not show that the victims of bridge collapse and building collapse have not received the compensation from CM relief fund?
They could show previous DC ghotala come out
Maybe all was not well in previous DC raj Shiv faces problem because of that
I know he is DC from 2 years but gade murde kabhi bhi ukhade ja sakte hain
DC sahib ki professional life bhi dikhao
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellygeek

Arti - This is precisely the reason I watch BV. It doesn't increase your BP unnecessarily or forces totally unrealistic and unbelievable tracks on the viewers. Too much violence or melodrama puts me off. In BV, one of the parallel running tracks will have a feel-good-factor or an embedded meaningful message.
Quite a few serials have copied the Rajasthani theme but none can beat BV's originality.

@bold Me too. And when I do want violence and melodrama, I watch movies that end in 2hours and yet give a high like the Die Hard series, or Lord of the rings or Batman.πŸ˜†

BV is a slow and steady tale told in as down to earth manner as possible. Leave aside Anandi's story, even the Nandu and DB characters are depicting insecurities that are believable. Nandu's over possessiveness of his mother and fear of losing her, and DB's need to rule and fear of being left alone in life.

These are tales interwoven with the main story and related in a subtle manner.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Please change the smilie from :-| to :-)
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjali_

Synopsis

Wednesday

( some mistakes r there- me too got confused while readingπŸ˜•)

Shiv and Anandi reach Bilaria and meet Khazan.

KB- Anup extra loudily reminds Daddu about his complete body chek up the day after at the hospital. Anoop says he has cancelled all his appointments and will accompany him for the test. Daddu takes in a deep breath and simply nods. He knows this was especially said for Alok's ears. Alok grimaces and hurries up the stairs. Anoop looks satisfied.

Shiv and Anandi is trying to convince Khazaan to come along with them to Udaipur. Khazzan is left thoughtful.

KB-πŸ˜• Amol feels awakard giving milk to Amol and working as the other women are busy with their respective works.

Shiv and Anandi are on their way with Khazan to Udaipur. They inform the family about the same.

BH- Nandu tels Gehna that from now on he will go to sleep after she goes to sleep and she will have to wake him up in the morning as she wakes up.
He also speaks rudely to Niranjan ignoring the elders.

Thursday

KB-
Khazaan and Daddu are together as they exchange pleasant words,chat and speak about Anandi's wonderful behaviour and nature.

BH-Kalyani tells Makkan enough of your explanations. Gehna is in the kitchen. Go and tell her to come as quickly as possible. We need to go and tend to Niranjan..
Makkan nods and hurries off towards the kitchen.
Nandu is halfway down the stairs, dressed for school.
He is seen and heard everything. Nandu looks upset as he thinks- Now DS will make Maa take care of Niranjan, I will have to stop it somehow. Even if it means not going to school.

KB- Daddu asks Subhadra that did she meet khazaan, Subhadra tells Daddu taht she will do so once she has food..
Subhadra mentally kicks herself, muttering that main toh kuch aur soch rahi thi aur yeh toh ulta hi ho gaya.. Now I will have to meet that disgusting man anyhow...
Kya musibhat hai. !!

BH- Niranjan tells the family that they have planned something..

Adding Friday and Saturday

===

The synopsis got many missing portions and also spelling mistakes now a days- Dont know who is Daddi also-πŸ˜•
Sorry for the mistakes

Monday is here but still a bit of Friday and whole of Saturday is remaining.
----------------
I so hope DB starts missing her meals and Daddu creates ruckus
Anop now on wanting his papa only for himself spree and Nandu wanting to be the only person of importance in his mother's life.
----------
So want DB to exposed and after that she can do what ever she wants
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTee

The realistic Anandi and her equally realistic Shiv and the way they affect society around them are the very reasons that the writers cannot put them into unnatural situations.

The serial has a very loyal set of audience who love the serial just because it stays close to reality. No supernatural/underworld/ghostly/creepy scenarios and situations to spoil the serial's DNA (as Gajra Kottary says).

And it is the silent understanding between Shiv and Anandi, the respect they have for each other and for each other's families, which sets them apart and because of which they will never be in a situation where they are separated just because the serial needs numbers. Which is why I am very glad that other serials of the channel are doing well. At least they will allow BV to chalk its own path and let the story develop the way it should.

Well said Artee.
Writers never intended Anandi or Shiv to be perfect characters.Perfect human beings do not exist.
Anandi Shiv are meant to be role models definitely not because they are perfect but because of their intentions which are always in the best interests of the people around them and their wanting to look at the bigger picture and try to act in a way that it will benefit maximum no of people around them.
They face difficulties because doing the right thing is not always easy .If it is easy world would would have been full of good human beings.
As for the negative characters DB is far more realistic when compared with what is happening in some shows that are topping the charts.
She is someone whose line of thinking itself is deranged and Anandi finds it difficult to accept this lady and her ways because she finds it difficult to reach out to this lady.Anandi has a habit of reaching out to people and appaling to their innate good sense and she is failing in that so she is upset.
Shiv is someone who knows how to bypass this kind of people .
The story is all about how the Adam and Eve stay clear of the serpent and it's ways in the Eden called KB house Shekhar family.
Astrong person will not allow himself/herself to be affected by the presence of the likes of DB in his/her life. This track is to teach Anandi that not everyone is like Dsa who learn from the mistakes they made.
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
A few thoughts about Anandi and her ways of getting even with people who hurt her.
Her parents and the society she belonged to married her off at a very young age
Later Dsa crushed her childhood under the yolk of beendini's responsibilities and she stooped her education too.
Had she not been married off at childhood she wouldn't have found herself in this situation where she is left with no education no means to support herself when her husband ditched her.
So she channelized all her energies and started a school for girls so that no girl would ever pay with her life for not having education and that is her way of getting even with Dsa who stopped her education and her Balakvar who dumped her because she is unpadh gawar.She was aggressive when it comes to stopping child marriages. All her anger is channelized to doing something definitive.
She attacks the roots of the problem J and Dsa's acts were only symptoms of the disease while repression of girl child is the main disease.Didn' she get even with them when her Balak var wanted her back and DSa did everything within her means to get her educated and ensure that Anandi does what she wants in life.
That is Anandi's way of getting even with people who have hurt her.
She doesn't go against individuals but goes against the situations which make people behave this way.
I'm sure DB towards the end sees where she has gone wrong too or may be when she sees Anandi and Shiv doing Khazan's seva she probably will realise that she doesn't have anyone like that for her.
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Morning new week last week of the year πŸ₯³

can't get over this πŸ˜†

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Morning new week last week of the year πŸ₯³

can't get over this πŸ˜†

So what's next Amol baby oops Amol the Macho Man

A man cave for you and daddy???

So cute

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_

Synopsis

KB-πŸ˜• Amol feels awakard giving milk to Amol and working as the other women are busy with their respective works.

Chalo jee Confusion khatam

It was DB who felt awkward in giving milk

Awkwardness ka badla she took by doing chori of doodh

DB is now DC Doodh chor

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Why did Daddu go for check up when Anop told him that he will accompany him?
Did Daddu want to teach Anop a lesson?

If he wants to teach lessons to his family members why not teach a lesson or two to his sister the BOA CONSTRICTOR?

----------------
Anop getting a contract I think that will be the beginning of his end.

Pregnancy will be going on Anandi will be busy with Bhaili and family.

That doctor did say taht she can go on with her regular work and no extra special rest or exercise is required?

I think she will be busy with Bhaili on one end and the family will be falling all over themselves to take care of her Anop will be the biggest nuisance wanting to show off to Alok and Ira