Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Morning...
u know if Amol's departure has anything to do with DB...then surely she gets exposed and send in jail...so DB drama ends😲...nah...itani acchi kismat kahan

this exactly i feel DB is not reason behind Amol's track CV love DB...

how can DB justify stay in KB even after this track roaming freely and if she caught which highly impossible 😡 isn't she needed in KB to make things complicated ...

means no DB in this
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello girls

Everyone sad ?

Cvs bhi na they had to bring this stupid twist amidst this wonderful good news so that ee cant enjoy also?

Chill girls

This is just drama

Amol cant go anywhete, if they show that they will fail miserably abt the thought behind ansh adoption

And as per law thats not possible too,

They have shown ansh completed alk the legal formalities, after that no one can claim just like that.

Yes they can come but but cant snatch away their amol

May be this way cvs wants to give msg that no one can snatch away their child once adopted legally
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is the most sweetest track they have ever had❤️
& the CV's have became Sweet, sweeter & sweetest wrt AnSh❤️

________
________

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved the episode to the core

Dont want to spoil the mood by thinking about cvs stupid twist. Actually me too feel like crying just thinking that amol will not be there with ansh,

It cant be,

Lets enjoy the current happiness

Ansh sece was so emotional, touchy,

Now their emotions looks like they are no more teenage lovers but would be parents whose joy knows no bounds,

They want to cherish every moment of these happiness,

They looked so peaceful, happy, serene, blissful, contented

Loved loved loved ansh ds convo, anandis sharmana, shiv ka wo hesitation enjoy karna and ds, omg she is god gifted

The way her expression changed after knowing the good news tears rolled down my cheeks too

I dont know what is there in anandi ds convo, anandi khajan convo which always touches the cord, which i feel in her convo with sumi and bhairon too,

No other relationship has this bond , connection koi kitns bhi dil ho jaye
Edited by hisusmita - 9 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Adoption can be revoked; Aisa kuch nahi hai that the adopted child can;t be given back
If the parents are not good to the adopted child : The child can be taken away even if it was legally adopted and even after years of adoption

If the child finds its biological parents on his own with/without the permission of the adoptive parents and saya mujhe nahi rehna adoptive parents ke saath : The child's wish is taken into consideration and send back to real parents

I seriously hope that if they are really going to send Amol back to his birth parents then they show some logic behind it
AnSh can;t just hear someone's sob story and give the child back; they need to do a DNA test to prove Amol is their child; Amol was left in the orphanage in Jaipur so parents will come from there I want Shiv to investigate the parents real hain ya fake; Why the sudden change of heart were they keeping watch? Amol is now fine so chalo le aao means they really do not love him; etc

OK if Amol was being taken away then why show him in the ad and ask Big B if he wants brother or sister? Emotional karna chahte hain viewers ko

I hate these serials You know when a woman is preggo and suddenly after a long time the makers wake up from sleep and start showing preggo related stuff samajh jao miscarriage is on the way

Amol treatment too they did not show for a long time n now suddenly after a year Anandi made him able to walk Shiv taught him to over come fear and taught him to cycle

Makers: Kaise ho Amol?
Amol: theek thaak (AH/FK imagine karo the way he says it)
Makers: Theek ho na ab bye bye Our maksad of giving message is over

CVs we viewers have brains to think esp a heart to feel when it come to AnShMol please don;t ruin this for us
Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

she look so fresh

no wonder he keep staring at her

this look so cute

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

she look so fresh

no wonder he keep staring at her

Chalo lets make a list of songs going on in Shiv's head

Tere chehre mein wo jaadoo hai
Bin dor keecha chala aata hon
Jana hota hai kahin aur
Teri ore chala aata hoon

pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello AT!
Literally fell off the chair when i read the article of Amol going away 😭 He had made a special place for himself in Ansh's life and our life and now 😭
Though time ahead for Ansh 😔
Any other news?

An Amol going to orphanage with Ansh maybe was related to this only. Guess that's how his biological parents will identify that Amol is their son
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Nice

Priya flip Anandi horizontally na toh it will like Shiv is looking at her chand sa roshan chehra abhi he is niharoing her ghaneri zulfein

Sorry if suggestion no liked