Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LU
Gehna tells Jagya that Niranjan has agreed to shift to Haveli and share room with Gehna. Gehna and Niranjan share a bed and go to sleep while staring at full moon.

Shiv is staring lovingly at Anandi sleeping. She wakes up and both have a loving conversation. Shiv tells her he wants a baby girl just like her. (Rest will be through pics only)😉

Anandi is sitting cross-legged in garden when Shiv comes looking for her. Both decide to do yoga together when Anandi receives call from Dadisa. Dadisa tells her about things getting OK in BH and Anandi very shyly tells her about her pregnancy. Dadisa is ecstatic and has tears in her eyes.

Dsa distributes sweets in her class but refrains from telling about Ajee's pregnancy. Wants to keep it a secret for 3 months. Tells class that after 10th she will not study anymore but only take care of people.

Anoop is back to being his nasty self and moaning about his office room taken by Khajan in front of Anandi😡😆. She is upset. But Daddu the star ⭐️tells him to start his office in the room on the terrace with separate stairs from outside.

And as soon as Anandi goes to the kitchen, he warns everybody from doing or saying anything, even unknowingly that may upset Anandi. He stares at each one individually till he gets a nod from everybody. DB reluctantly gives an evil smile.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
They can;t just let us be happy can they?
CVs have a very bad habit of giving good news and we just have to wait for them to give us the bad news

Amol going back to his biological parents

Parents will tell AnSh why they put him in the orphanage and now they are back to take Amol How can they take him back? Amol is adopted by AnSh so now they have to legally give him back to his parents They will have to file the papers saying why they can;t keep Amol with them; If people did not know AnSh They would think it is because they have their own child toh ab adopted child ki kya zaroorat hai

They could have shown us in a realistic and beautiful manner how an adopted child and biological child is raised together BUT haan why show with AnSh they are showing with JaGan Mannu and Abhi

Who told me to let them be happy with AnSh baby news and not think negative? Ye dekho

I just don;t get it how will they justify giving Amol back to his parents and then AnSh will be happy again because they will have twins; Arre Amol ko kho dene ki tees humesha rahegi

I came to IF to read LU but ye manhoos khaba padhi maine
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved the scene btw Ansh , Shivji wants nanhi pari. 😃

Btw Shiji told Anandi that she will always remain no 1 in his life. ⭐️

-----------------
But I loved Anandi - DS scene more. 😳

Anandi feeling shy and Shivu niharoing her while she disclosing her news. ( Btw Toral Sid were looking every bit Anandi Shiv in that scene).❤️

DS joy was so real , she was waiting for this news since Anandi was her beendani.😊

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Short of words to describe beauty of the scene with AnSh and DS.
Just beautiful ⭐️ perfectly like BV.
DS-Anandi interactions are not very frequent these days, but whenever they are shown, they just touch the heart.
First time Ajee caressing Sjee so many times 😳
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I hate CVs instead of sending faltu peeps like DB n Anup from KB they are sending away our bacchu
So he will not be there when babies come?

I was already dreaming about seeing him as the Big B

Amol teaching Shiv how to take care of babies

He will not be there to take care of mommy

I hope he stays

I mean AnSh let him go but then Anandi's motherly instinct tell her something is wrong and she asks Shiv to take her to Amol and since she is pregnant he will do everything she asks They will go and maybe find Amol in bad shape I mean he could be missing them and his real parents may not be good They get him back

BV cvs kuch bhi kar sakte hain Legality gayi tel lene
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi Shiv scene Shiv can't seem to get enough .
Don't remember what the dialogues were though 😆other than Shiv wants to have a little angel like Anandi and Anandi wants a naughty devil 😛

Anandi Shiv Dsa such an emotion filled scene .Fun filled moment with Anandi's shyness and Shiv's naughtiness ending with Dsa's tears.Brought tears to my eyes along with Dsa.
These two women really love each other very much . No wonder Surekha ji is considered among one of the best actresses in India . Is it any surprising that the CVs come up with tracks for her?
---------
Daddu did keep Anop in check using the right key - Anandi's well being.

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me Daddu was the star today ⭐️ - liked his no nonsense assertive approach.. but alas DB 🤬
Now, want daddu to overhear DB and just pack her off 😈

Ansh scene ❤️ Ansh and DS convo⭐️👏 loved naughty Sji in this scene - he was thoroughly enjoying Aji's sharmaana 😳😊
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yah even me forgot lines Shiv said to Anandi... Let me see again
these days YT upload late so Sunday ka intezar karo ...
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today ansh bedroom scene convo

reminded

one ansh scene

before amol adoption shiv teased anandi ki amol aaye nahi n saara pyaar usse

n aaj anandi saying pari aayi nahi n abhi se u kept me in 2nd place

den dono ka bolna they had special place in each other heart

perfect ansh ❤️⭐️
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RTee

LU

Gehna tells Jagya that Niranjan has agreed to shift to Haveli and share room with Gehna. Gehna and Niranjan share a bed and go to sleep while staring at full moon.

Shiv is staring lovingly at Anandi sleeping. She wakes up and both have a loving conversation. Shiv tells her he wants a baby girl just like her. (Rest will be through pics only)😉

Anandi is sitting cross-legged in garden when Shiv comes looking for her. Both decide to do yoga together when Anandi receives call from Dadisa. Dadisa tells her about things getting OK in BH and Anandi very shyly tells her about her pregnancy. Dadisa is ecstatic and has tears in her eyes.

Dsa distributes sweets in her class but refrains from telling about Ajee's pregnancy. Wants to keep it a secret for 3 months. Tells class that after 10th she will not study anymore but only take care of people.

Anoop is back to being his nasty self and moaning about his office room taken by Khajan in front of Anandi😡😆. She is upset. But Daddu the star ⭐️tells him to start his office in the room on the terrace with separate stairs from outside.

And as soon as Anandi goes to the kitchen, he warns everybody from doing or saying anything, even unknowingly that may upset Anandi. He stares at each one individually till he gets a nod from everybody. DB reluctantly gives an evil smile.

Thank u
Running to watch the episode